Sub-Zero's Misogynistic Low String

Yeah, EX fans will go through since she throws 2, but in theory, I could get punished for throwing one naked fan at the clone with an iceball right?

At full screen probably not. At mid screen probably. I really need to look up the start up frames on Sub-Zero lol.

Good lord

Well if Kitana's recovery frames on her fans are faster than Sub's ice ball then you're fine

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION]

Yeah I'm grateful that Sub-Zero is faster than what he was in MK9. Hit that lab and let's fight sometime.

Elias those are your best options then. Of course there are always the fans right to make the ice clone shatter right? I don't know anything about Kitana.

Will do. ;)

As far as Kitana, I believe what [MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION] was saying was that if Grandmaster SZ does an Ice Clone, then Kitana would have to do EX Fan toss to throw 2 fans or EX Run Stab, EX fly, otherwise 1 single regular fan toss will hit and shatter the Ice Clone, allowing for Kitana to be left open for a counter by SZ.

I use this tactic often against people who love to constantly just repeat Scorpion's Spear move, as the spear will shatter the Ice Clone and I follow it up with an Ice Ball.

Edit:
Late post.

Will do. ;)

As far as Kitana, I believe what [MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION] was saying was that if Grandmaster SZ does an Ice Clone, then Kitana would have to do EX Fan toss to throw 2 fans or EX Run Stab, EX fly, otherwise 1 single regular fan toss will hit and shatter the Ice Clone, allowing for Kitana to be left open for a counter by SZ, no?

Edit:
Late post.

Yes haha.

Sub-Zero has really good mindgames in Grandmaster.

There's also this Option Select in Grandmaster, which may make blocking after the Ice Clone that much better and less open to teleporters, if you can pull it off with Sub-Zero.

Basically after doing the Ice Clone, you immediately press D, F+2 and block, but you have to be quick, and you can see that SZ is quickly able to reset and block after the Ice Clone.

I know this is slightly off topic but thank God you guys are so level headed about this. I'm new to this site and with my past experiences on internet-realm I came in here fully expecting to see SJWs raising pitch forks and crying for boycotts at the sight of the word "misogyny". In short, it's f***ing nice to see a community like this.

I was half expecting that as well but really it was just a title to attract Sub-Zero players lol

I know this is slightly off topic but thank God you guys are so level headed about this. I'm new to this site and with my past experiences on internet-realm I came in here fully expecting to see SJWs raising pitch forks and crying for boycotts at the sight of the word "misogyny". In short, it's f***ing nice to see a community like this.

We don't always play nicely here. ;-)