Tanya playable through PC mods now!

theincubuslord

RajmanGaming HD on Youtube have already done some PC modding, making the NPC characters playable. His latest video shows Tanya, so take a look here:

Thanks to [MENTION=18604]Tanya4eva[/MENTION] for pointing this out to me! :D

Her expressionless face in the intro looks very creepy though. Also looks a bit buggy, but I can forgive that since she's not a finished character at that point.

Looks cool. I won't lie though, I hope she atleast keeps the fireball in the final version.

Tanya DLC Pirate Version that's it.
MKX NPCs are better than MKD ones, but still, i will wait for official DLC (you know, her own moveset, 3 fighting styles, finishers, quotes) to play as her.
I rather they make Rain and Baraka since these guys will not be playable in a forseen future (unless there UMKX or additional DLCs)

Tanya DLC Pirate Version that's it.
MKX NPCs are better than MKD ones, but still, i will wait for official DLC (you know, her own moveset, 3 fighting styles, finishers, quotes) to play as her.
I rather they make Rain and Baraka since these guys will not be playable in a forseen future (unless there UMKX or additional DLCs)
What bugs me about those mods is that you exchange them for another character in the game instead of getting them from their own character slot on the select screen.