[SPOILER] Who we know wont be in mk11 and your mk11 roster predictions.

squirt007nc

So after beating story its safe to assume the following wont be in mk11:
Sektor
Baraka
Quan chi
Mileena
Shinnok
Probably jax, sonya, kenshi and johnny to give spotlight to the 4 new hereos but they most certainly will be cameos..
Stryker
Kabal
Sindel and co probably wont be in the only revenants i see coming back are liu kang, kung lao and kitana again.
All the lame characters who died in arcade endings wont prob be in.

As for roster predictions:
Mkx returnees:
Scorpion
Subzero
Raiden
Cassie
Jacqui
Kotal
Kung jin
Takeda
Erron black
Kitana
Liu kang
Kung lao
Dvorah
Ferra/Torr

4-5 newbies

Old returnees:
Fujin- now that raiden is dark he is new earthrealm protector
Tanya- obviously
Rain-obviously
Bo rai cho
Havik and reiko if they dont die in comics
Frost
Kai is a maybe
Hotaru is a maybe
Cyrax prob will be in
Lei mei-obviously

Mileena will be back. I know arcade endings arent usually canon but they pretty much told everyone how she could come back with that ending

Mileena will be back. I know arcade endings arent usually canon but they pretty much told everyone how she could come back with that ending

I dont use mileena and havent seen her ending. But im sure alot of endings from mk9 could have told you the same thing.

Everyone know that storymode is not always canon. Also, MK11 story will probably merge old timeline with new timeline to get things really screwed up. Remember Kitana's vision? What if that's the old timeline characters sending messages to the new timeline characters via Shang Tsung from the new timeline coordinating with he Shqng Tsung from the old timeline somehow. Or maybe Onaga manipulating things. Everyone knows that Raiden in e old timeline did not prevent Armageddon... He just delayed it...

Add Kobra to the list, Erron Black killed him. Also Mileena is a clone, so she's always a possibilty. Feel like MK11 will have new holders of old weapons (New Cento owner, Kabals hooks taken etc.) Also Dark Raiden said he's not going to accept any earthrealm attacks, so he's not evil As for tower endings, Erron Black will be in for a while, Johnny Cage maybe back, Kano's son will most likely be in too. Hopefully for MK11 Kotal Khan's ending is canon, the tournament must return

I dont use mileena and havent seen her ending. But im sure alot of endings from mk9 could have told you the same thing.

Let me put it this way. Imagine if in Kitana's MK9 ending, they showed her being resurrected by Quan Chi as a revenant. That's what im saying. Mileena's ending might not be canon, but they present a way that she could easily come back in MK11.

If you are interested about her MKX ending.

Spoiler:
She is a clone, there are more Mileenas in the flesh pits

We have absolutely no idea who'll skip out on MK11's roster.

Mileena has been called the female Scorpion/Sub-Zero by Ed Boon. Jax hasn't missed A SINGLE GAME since his inclusion. Literally not one fighting game, and he was in Shaolin Monks/Special Forces, to boot. You feel confident saying they won't be in the next game? I sure as hell am not.

What's preventing Sektor from getting rebuilt? All he needs is his computer chip brain, and guess what, his computer chip brain is perfectly fine in Sub-Zero's closet.

Sindel could easily make the roster of a game that centers on her daughter's attempts to reclaim Edenia.

Stryker, Kabal, and Baraka are the only characters I'm semi-confident will not be in MK11. And even then I wouldn't bet money on it.

I feel 99% certain Quan Chi and Shinnok won't be in MK11.

I am 99% certain Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kitana, Cassie Cage, Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin all return. These all feel like shoe-ins.

Edit: Ferra/Torr as well, if they really are Boon's favorite newbies.

Jax hasn't missed A SINGLE GAME since his inclusion. Literally not one fighting game, and he was in Shaolin Monks/Special Forces, to boot. You feel confident saying they won't be in the next game? I sure as hell am not.
Yeah, I said that about his inclusion in MKX, but I feel it in my bones that this is it. I just don't see all the parents coming back next game and Jax's streak needs to end at some point. First time for everything. Not saying it's a sure thing, but my prediction is that he's out of MK11.

Last edited:
I feel 99% certain Quan Chi and Shinnok won't be in MK11.

I am 99% certain Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kitana, Cassie Cage, Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin all return. These all feel like shoe-ins.

I agree with all of this, except Jacqui. She's like 70%. I can see NRS going back to Jax and giving her the boot, as backwards as it might seem. She's just such a non-entity.

I think Baraka should return since it been so long since we had him as a playable fighter by the time when MK9 comes out. He's iconic and popular, he's bound to return one day. I think he could work as a general for the Netherealm army for Liu Kang and Kitana. Baraka in MKD is my favorite version of the character since I felt like he was not a henchmen like he was for Shao Kahn and Shinnok in MK2, MK3/MKT and MK4/MKG.

I haven't played MKX yet, so my post is based from what I know from some of the spoilers.

I agree with all of this, except Jacqui. She's like 70%. I can see NRS going back to Jax and giving her the boot, as backwards as it might seem. She's just such a non-entity.
As you said, it would be backwards. I feel like NRS is committed to the new generation. As long as 3/4 are well-received, the entire team should hold up. Would feel weird for any of them to disappear. Ferra/Torr, unfortunately, seems dependant on fan reaction/NRS favoritism, because you can replace them with any old jobber (too bad, because I like them).

As you said, it would be backwards. I feel like NRS is committed to the new generation. As long as 3/4 are well-received, the entire team should hold up. Would feel weird for any of them to disappear. Ferra/Torr, unfortunately, seems dependant on fan reaction/NRS favoritism, because you can replace them with any old jobber (too bad, because I like them).

Ed Boon just went on record saying they're his favorite new character, so I'd say things are looking up for them.

Jax hasn't missed A SINGLE GAME since his inclusion. Literally not one fighting game, and he was in Shaolin Monks/Special Forces, to boot. You feel confident saying they won't be in the next game? I sure as hell am not.

ymEBnOD.jpg

Spoiler:
Unless you count Unchained lol

In my opinion this will be the "central roster":
Kotal khan (100%)
Liu Kang (100%)
Kitana (100%)
Dark Raiden (100%, will die in the story though)
Kung Lao (100%)
Rain (100%, for kitanas reclamation of edenia)
Scorpion (100%, but a passive, broken character, which will come back in need)
Sub zero (100%)
Tanya (100%, including maybe flashbacks of Jade)
Fujin (100%, obviously, since raiden will die in my opinion)
Reiko (100%)
Havik (100%)
Takeda (100%)
Kung Jin (100%)
Jaquie (100%)
Cassie cage (100%)
For the rest, it depends, which direction the story will take.

Whatever happens, there's no way Raiden will die. If anything, he'll become an Elder God and Fujin will take his place as defender of Earthrealm and leader of the White Lotus.

NRS won't kill off an icon of the franchise and the only genuinely 'pure' good guy.

Whatever happens, there's no way Raiden will die. If anything, he'll become an Elder God and Fujin will take his place as defender of Earthrealm and leader of the White Lotus.

NRS won't kill off an icon of the franchise and the only genuinely 'pure' good guy.

Raiden stated himself to quan chi in mk9 story mode: If I die, you can have my soul too.

The game story made sure we get invested into newcomers, old guards sure were there, but only few of them got anything significant to do, even Scorpion, Sub-Zero & Quan Chi weren't portraied as top dogs anymore.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero sure will be in, but for Jax, Sonya and Johnny Cage i think cameo roles will be more fitting.

It looks like the story of MK11 will be around Dark Raiden going completely crazy and attack Kotal Kahn and Outworld, with Fujin, Kitana, Liu Kang and newcomers thrown into a mix.