So Kung Jin is Gay

But see what tanyashusband did??remember when I said that I feel like gay people bully people by calling them homophobes..that's exactly what he did and this is another reason why I'm not pro gay anymore.

Hi.
You just said you aren't pro gay.
And then you bashed me for saying that you weren't pro gay.
How do you expect me to take you seriously?

Hi.
How do you expect me to take you seriously?

Sir just because someone isn't pro gay doesn't mean that they are anti gay.

I'm not pro-black but that doesn't mean that I hate myself. How can you not understand this?

And I'm not lying ..this is. The Internet and if I hated gay people and thought they should die I would have said it.I don't have to lie to people I don't know just to prove my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir just because someone isn't pro gay doesn't mean that they are anti gay.

I'm not pro-black but that doesn't mean that I hate myself. How can you not understand this?

And I'm not lying ..this is. The Internet and if I hated gay people and thought they should die I would have said it.I don't have to lie to people I don't know just to prove my point.

You just ignored my post.
I will repeat it again.

But you didn't say that I wasn't pro gay you implied that I was a homophobe..which I'm pretty sure is anti gay .

But you didn't say that I wasn't pro gay you implied that I was a homophobe..which I'm pretty sure is anti gay .

You implied it yourself.
I came in with this comment:
This thread has been full of arguments and controversy and homophobic comments against TRMK rules, and it's still open for 12 pages
Then you came and attacked me. I never even mentioned your name. I didn't even know you were the OP here until you replied to me.

I'm not the OP!what are you talking about ?? And I didn't attack you!

Look let's end it like this..

If you don't agree with everything behind the gay movement then you are a homophobe...

I think that you(in general) can see positive in a movement but you don't have to agree with everything . So this is where we butt heads. There's lots of people who think the way you do about lots of topics so you're definitely in the majority here.

So with gays you're even 100% for them or you're 100% against them and I must admit that this conversation with you has really made me feel negatively about the gay community and pro gays.I have to admit that.

It's not an excuse, but it's conditioning and it happens.

I think I could vouch for most people when I say this, that if you're walking through a dark alley at night, and you see a black dude, dressed like he was straight out of a NWA Music Video, with a mean look on his face about to cross paths with you, you'd be more shook than if it was a white dude, dressed preppy, neutral look, crossing your path.

Look at the end of the day, there are going to be people that are going to abuse their status, or use it for good. All kinds of people do it, white, black, gay, trans, brown, etc. It's just how life is.

It's not an excuse, but it's conditioning and it happens.

I think I could vouch for most people when I say this, that if you're walking through a dark alley at night, and you see a black dude, dressed like he was straight out of a NWA Music Video, with a mean look on his face about to cross paths with you, you'd be more shook than if it was a white dude, dressed preppy, neutral look, crossing your path.

They get what you're saying dude.But because of the fact that you're using this point to try to explain something that they feel passionate about they will act like it makes zero sense.

I like gay people, I think they're entitled to every right that I have and I find it beautiful that this country is finally starting to accept it on a larger scale.

What I cannot stand though is how they try to censor me. How I can't call something gay or call someone a bundle of sticks. I respect your decisions and life choices, you should respect my right to be ignorant.

I like gay people, I think they're entitled to every right that I have and I find it beautiful that this country is finally starting to accept it on a larger scale.

What I cannot stand though is how they try to censor me. How I can't call something gay or call someone a bundle of sticks. I respect your decisions and life choices, you should respect my right to be ignorant.

That's an argument I have been having with other gay people for YEARS. I, personally, call things gay all the time. I use the "f" word on a daily basis. As well as the "n" word (the -ga variation). Why? Cause they're just words. The only time it does bother me is when it's used as an attack on someone.

It took my fiance a long time to get over this issue. I dropped the "f" word in front of him once and you'd think I just shot his mother. I'm not a fan of overly sensitive gay people. That being said, there are good reasons for getting pissed off when the topic of "gay" is under discussion. And a lot of insensitive and ignorant sh** is being said in this thread. It may be difficult for some straight people to see the problem, but what else is new...

And no, I don't want this thread to get closed. It's a good thread and a lot of what needs to be said is being said. This forum is full of ignorant people who need some schooling.

I can understand the frustration of when someone uses "gay" in a negative context, but I personally don't think it's worth getting that upset about. A bundle of sticks is on another level to me though, I barely use it myself and this is coming from someone who constantly spews derogatory language when with friends, in a joking matter too.

Mostly because I see it on the same level as calling a Hispanic a spic, calling a transsexual a tranny, etc. Just seems like a really negative and offensive word. I don't see why I can joke with my Mexican friend about jumping fences, but uttering the word "gay" is something that people are chastised for.

People shouldn't be afraid of words. They're just words. And as long as we give them power, they will never stop being as harmful as they are now.

Yeah well I know it's a bit PC and it's ironic that I was the one who posted the thread regarding the Homophobia rules LOL, but some people are offended by it and I gotta respect it, as well as the rest of the forum.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

I totally understand why people don't like the word. Its used horrendously. I was in a KOTH room yesterday when some Mexican dude came and was "sup phaggots, hey phaggots, you suck phaggots". There are morons who abuse everything, but I believe that context is a huge factor in the situation. If I call Santa Clause the "f" word it isn't because I want to hate on his sexuality. Its hecause its a great encompassing insult. I call women that word too. Louis CK has a great bit on the subject, I'd link it if I wasn't on my phone.

This is how I see it:

Gay is the term for a male homosexual, but can also be used for female homosexuals.

Every time you call something "gay", you compare it to homosexuals. And using so in a negative manner is therefore offensive.

It would be the same if I called someone a "woman" in a negative manner. The moment I do that, I compare the negative thing to that of a woman. And that is considered sexist.

The word "phaggot" (but with an f) is different, because it has always been used as a derogatory term towards homosexuals, where as the word "gay" wasn't always so. But because people use it in a negative sense, then it has become associated with such.

Just like the "N-word" has always been considered negative, because it was the "white" man's word to use derogatorily towards the "black" man back when it was still considered alright to have slaves. It was a way to make black people feel like lesser people.

That's generally what this is all about. Making others feel like lesser people by calling them something that is considered lesser.

This is how I see it:

Gay is the term for a male homosexual, but can also be used for female homosexuals.

Every time you call something "gay", you compare it to homosexuals. And using so in a negative manner is therefore offensive.

It would be the same if I called someone a "woman" in a negative manner. The moment I do that, I compare the negative thing to that of a woman. And that is considered sexist.

The word "phaggot" (but with an f) is different, because it has always been used as a derogatory term towards homosexuals, where as the word "gay" wasn't always so. But because people use it in a negative sense, then it has become associated with such.

Just like the "N-word" has always been considered negative, because it was the "white" man's word to use derogatorily towards the "black" man back when it was still considered alright to have slaves. It was a way to make black people feel like lesser people.

That's generally what this is all about. Making others feel like lesser people by calling them something that is considered lesser.

Has anybody in this thread made you feel like a lesser person? I agree with most of your post except the last line, which I can't comment on because I don't [generally] get to converse with people that are homosexuals.

Has anybody in this thread made you feel like a lesser person? I agree with most of your post except the last line, which I can't comment on because I don't [generally] get to converse with people that are homosexuals.

Well, saying that what I am is unnatural does kinda give me the feeling that you think I am lesser a person and human being.

That wasn't the point though. The point was that people use "gay" as a slur, because when doing so it is assumed that being gay is something lesser.

Well, saying that what I am is unnatural does kinda give me the feeling that you think I am lesser a person and human being.

I believe the state or condition itself is unnatural, not that you as a human being are unnatural. Me own eyes tell me you are as natural as the grass in my garden. Remember, I believe this process is something we are not born with, and of course anything we are not born with [if that is the case] is unnatural.

I don't want you to feel hurt or upset about your life. It is yours, and if it makes you happy being homosexual, then that is awesome. If you ever want to talk further about homosexuality or anything, just PM me and we'll talk. ^ ^

That wasn't the point though. The point was that people use "gay" as a slur, because when doing so it is assumed that being gay is something lesser.

I agree entirely. It needs to stop. I can recall "phag" [with an f] being a common insult at primary school and to a lesser extent, secondary school. I got called it on occasion, and I'm not even homosexual.

I'd argue it was the most common insult used in my childhood years, right next to 'Mongy' [short for mongoloid] dickhead & retard. I've been called the lot.

Last edited: