Post Your Kombos!

If you have a combo like 1,1,3, DB 4. You can enter it in all it at once and the game will do the combo for you. If release check is on, you have to perform the combo as its happening on screen or you will drop it. It is default set to on when you first start up the game

Oh now this is some helpful info for me. If I already had the posts needed I would for sure gave you a thanks man.

V-Tech, 38% dmg with just six hits? Good sh!t.

I've given up on Kung Lao for bit due to frustration but Quan Chi has me smiling.
F2, 1,2,2,1,1 trance, b3,2,4,1, grab. 28% dmg

Last edited:
I don't like how I have to press the PS4 buttons harder that PS3 in order for commands to work. Is it the system or the game? It feels that when I do Kitana's air fan toss after an air punch, I have to do qfc square instead of df square. :/

I don't like how I have to press the PS4 buttons harder that PS3 in order for commands to work. Is it the system or the game? It feels that when I do Kitana's air fan toss after an air punch, I have to do qfc square instead of df square. :/

Maybe you just have to get use to the controller. Also, jump kick into air fan is more damaging than jump punch ;)

Also, the attacks are delayed at times that it gets frustrating.

I hope gameplay gets smoother like MK9. At least by next month.

Last edited:
Totally agreed! My left thumb is totally damaged! Its colour even changed to purple!!!
Ps4 controller is not designed for fighting games, specially when the command is: back forward something!

So I was on a 16 win streak in king of the hill with Liu Kang... But barely any respect points despite all the combos and lack of spamming on my part :/

Feels like the mkx community is more sour than the mk9 community lol

Is anyone else finding Very Hard difficulty super broken? Like it's totally f'd. The AI knows exactly what you are going to do and they have WAY better recovery frames. Playing as JC against Ermac and he is impossible to beat.

Is anyone else finding Very Hard difficulty super broken? Like it's totally f'd. The AI knows exactly what you are going to do and they have WAY better recovery frames. Playing as JC against Ermac and he is impossible to beat.

i noticed this too. mixups are pointless because they always correctly block high or low

Totally agreed! My left thumb is totally damaged! Its colour even changed to purple!!!
Ps4 controller is not designed for fighting games, specially when the command is: back forward something!

I hope this gets fixed though. I mean in Injustice, I could fluidly play as Catwoman (though the D-Pad can be stubborn at times). But NRS should do the patch where all characters are responsive to commands again! And MK9 had a lot of my characters with delays on them (especially Mileena and Jade) in the earlier patches!

NRS, please fix your game. Don't have the reputation of Techland.

As Erron Black, if you've got them in the right corner, I

<+3,^,^+1 (knocks up)
wait a second for them to fall
>+2,4
v,<+4 (sand explode knock up)
then either finish it off with 1 and 2 combo's or an easier to do uppercut.
I've gotten up to 29% on that.

So far from practicing Ermac in mystic variation. I only made one simple combo so far.

It goes 1,1, Down Back 1, jump 1 (or 2), 2, 2, Back Forward 2 (enhance if wanted).

I can't even do anything on PC, because of the delay and how slow character reacts to the buttons i press. I don't even know what is happening but it's so bad.
I am using Xbox 360 controller and i can't do anything.

Jacqui (any variation): Jump Forward 1, 3, 3, BF 4. Meterless. Simple, but 28% is no joke. If you're in the High Tech variation with a powerup on your gloves, this will do 32%.

Brawler Cassie: Jump Forward 1, 2, 4, 2, pause, F2, 1+3. Meterless. It'll do 25% and leave the opponent right next to you, which is quite a boon when you're the in-your-face Cassie.