Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

Story Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

After seeing the story mode and the arcade endings, my mind flooded with what will come next. The Dragon King Onaga will obviously return somehow.

Story:
I would see some of these endings canon
- Takeda and Kenshi search for the Red Dragon HQ and discover Taven in his sleeping state. They destroy Daegon.
- Raiden and Kotal Kahn clash until the Kahn asks the Elder gods to hold a Mortal Kombat tournament.
- Ermac led by a voice which turns out to be the reborn Shang Tsung,
- Erron Black hired by Shang Tsung to have his aging slowed down.
- Shinnok is dead by Dark Raiden. Liu Kang & Kitana now rule the Netherrealm.

In this story, Cassie and her team with the help of the old generation are still searching for a way to bring back their fallen friends and family back to the mortal plane. Not only do they have to deal with the new rulers of the Netherrealm, but also compete in Kotal Kahn's Mortal Kombat tournament. However.... the real threat is yet to come.

Characters:
Returning Characters:
Ermac: I think King Jerrod should take over Ermac if Shao Kahn's soul is out of Ermac's body.

New Characters:

- Son (offspring) of Liu Kang & Kitana: Traveled to the past from the future to save his family and the remaining revenants. And to also prevent Onaga's return to the realms. With help from the past Cassie and her unit. Unlike his father, he fights in the art of muay thai (like Tony Jaa), but like his mother, he wields twin broadswords (like the Prince of Persia).

- New Red Dragon leader: After Daegon was killed along with Mavado by Kenshi, Takeda & Taven, this one takes over. He wields a rapier in the art of fencing. He in reality, is one of Onaga's chosen acolytes.

Gameplay:
I loved the variations! They are quite useful in the future of MK.

(That's all I got for now)

Last edited:
I hope there wont be much mk 1-3 characters in mk11. it should be mk4-a, a few returning new mkx characters, and lots of new characters. and I hope there will be a new sub boss as well.

Scorpion and Sub-Zero, the franchise's foremost marquee characters, have something to say about that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

yeah them two as well i think johnny,sonya,jax might retire since the one gen might take over for them as for kung lao wemight retun since he friends with liu who the emperor of the neathrealm now

Scorpion and Sub-Zero, the franchise's foremost marquee characters, have something to say about that...

Don't forget MKX posterboys Johnny/Sonya/Cassie, Jax who has never missed a single game, Kung Lao who has just as much reason to be in MK11 as he did in MKX, Sindel if the story has anything to do with Edenia...

If you're expecting anything less than 10 returning MK9 characters, you're in for a world of disappointment.

I just want to see Kotal and Erron back. That's the minimum I hope for. Would hate to see them ditched after 1 game like the 3D-era characters.

I just want to see Kotal and Erron back. That's the minimum I hope for. Would hate to see them ditched after 1 game like the 3D-era characters.

that not going to be the 3d games this mortal kombat is about in ushering in new era of mortal kombat lore you will see them again while intrordicng new fighters to the lore

The only ones I'll see brought back from MKX are:
- Cassie Cage
- Takeda
- Kung Jin
- Jacqui
- Kotal Kahn
- Erron Black
&
- D'Vorah

Since Shang Tsung - a sorcerer & Quan Chi - a necromancer, I'll imagine the next evil sorcerer be an alchemist. This alchemist will be an acolyte of Onaga preparing for his return.

I hope the roster is Raiden, Lui Kang, Kitana, Scorpion, Subzero, all MKX debuting characters (excluding guest), Li Mei, and Tanya. The Other 13 should be new and non-mk9 characters.

My "ideal" plausible roster for an MK11 about Edenia:

Special Forces
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Cassie Cage
Jax
Kano (forced into cooperating; just imagine Cassie and Kano on a mission alone together)

Lin Kuei
Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang and Bi Han)
Smoke (resurrected)

Shirai Ryu
Scorpion
Takeda

White Lotus
Kung Jin
Kung Lao (resurrected)
Raiden (a douchebag)
Fujin (not a douchebag)

"Deadly Alliance"
Liu Kang (pretends to give a shit about Edenia; does not, in fact, do so)
Kitana (wants free Edenia)
Sindel (^see above)
Ermac (something something King Jerrod)
New character (someone evil, loyal to Liu Kang)

Kahnate
Kotal Kahn
Shang Tsung (resurrected; Kotal needs a second in command something fierce)
Erron Black
Ferra/Torr
Reptile

Independent Agents
Cyrax (upgrades himself with Sektor's parts)

That's 24 total, with Tanya and Rain appearing again as NPCs.

The only character I'm missing that has a very high chance of making it into the game is Mileena. Bud I'd rather she sit one out. If they want more new characters, Sindel can be an NPC and Cyrax can get the axe.

My "ideal" plausible roster for an MK11 about Edenia:

Special Forces
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Cassie Cage
Jax
Kano (forced into cooperating; just imagine Cassie and Kano on a mission alone together)

Lin Kuei
Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang and Bi Han)
Smoke (resurrected)

Shirai Ryu
Scorpion
Takeda

White Lotus
Kung Jin
Kung Lao (resurrected)
Raiden (a douchebag)
Fujin (not a douchebag)

"Deadly Alliance"
Liu Kang (pretends to give a shit about Edenia; does not, in fact, do so)
Kitana (wants free Edenia)
Sindel (^see above)
Ermac (something something King Jerrod)
New character (someone evil, loyal to Liu Kang)

Kahnate
Kotal Kahn
Shang Tsung (resurrected; Kotal needs a second in command something fierce)
Erron Black
Ferra/Torr
Reptile

Independent Agents
Cyrax (upgrades himself with Sektor's parts)

That's 24 total, with Tanya and Rain appearing again as NPCs.

The only character I'm missing that has a very high chance of making it into the game is Mileena. Bud I'd rather she sit one out. If they want more new characters, Sindel can be an NPC and Cyrax can get the axe.

mileena might sit next one out because i dont know how the story will mileena since netherealm and edenia plot might happen

mileena might sit next one out and you don't have takeda,king jin,and jacque briggs why not

Wut? Takeda is Shirai Ryu, Kung Jin is White Lotus, and Jacqui Briggs... is... dead in a ditch in a fire under a bus.

mileena might sit next one out because i dont know how the story will mileena since netherealm and edenia plot might happen

Yeah, but NRS also cares about tournament play, and Mileena is a very popular tournament character. So it's very possible that NRS will weasel her into the story somehow.

lol why do you hate her so much what has she done to make you so angry at her

1. I generally don't like female fighters, unless they're very interesting, so she starts at a disadvantage.
2. Her weapons suck. I hate guns in fighting games.
3. Her personality is identical to Cassie's.
4. She's related to the least interesting "relative" character (Jax).
5. She has NOTHING to do in the story. Kung Jin has a flashback to being a thief, which Raiden redeems him from. Takeda has a flashback to having daddy issues, which Scorpion helps him with. Jacqui... flirts with Takeda a couple of times? I guess? Her chapter in the story can be perfectly summed up as "Jacqui fights a bunch of people who are in her way." Thrilling stuff.

She's by far the worst character in MKX. It's not even close. The fact that she takes up 1/12 of the story, which could have gone to Kano or Erron Black or Reptile, or another chapter for Kotal Kahn, sets my teeth on edge.

1. I generally don't like female fighters, unless they're very interesting, so she starts at a disadvantage.
2. Her weapons suck. I hate guns in fighting games.
3. Her personality is identical to Cassie's.
4. She's related to the least interesting "relative" character (Jax).
5. She has NOTHING to do in the story. Kung Jin has a flashback to being a thief, which Raiden redeems him from. Takeda has a flashback to having daddy issues, which Scorpion helps him with. Jacqui... flirts with Takeda a couple of times? I guess? Her chapter in the story can be perfectly summed up as "Jacqui fights a bunch of people who are in her way." Thrilling stuff.

She's by far the worst character in MKX. It's not even close. The fact that she takes up 1/12 of the story, which could have gone to Kano or Erron Black or Reptile, or another chapter for Kotal Kahn, sets my teeth on edge.
well get used to her you will be seeing a lot of her in future mk games probally