Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

In an Edenian plot, you actually think Tanya would sit the roster out? Or you just would rather this?
Tanya can come back, but only on one condition...

She should NOT look like something out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show like she does in MKX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Tanya can come back, but only on one condition...

She should NOT look like something out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show like she does in MKX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I agree. Though she's gonna stay the same, probably.
I can't imagine them actually making Tanya better looking. She gets gradually messier per game.
Still love her though.
And I love her MKX design even though it's a wreck imo.

I would rather this, unless NRS changes my mind by making her DLC redesign supremely cool, which is entirely possible.

I'm sure it's possible.
I was blown away by how many Shinnok haters decided to automatically decide to 'main' him this time around.

I'm sure it's possible.
I was blown away by how many Shinnok haters decided to automatically decide to 'main' him this time around.

Baraka was an NPC in a game about an Outworld Civil War, though, and Goro didn't appear at all, so stranger things than "Tanya misses the roster of a game about Edenia" have happened.

Baraka was an NPC in a game about an Outworld Civil War, though, and Goro didn't appear at all, so stranger things than "Tanya misses the roster of a game about Edenia" have happened.

I know.
I just see a lot of potential for Tanya to pull some badass sh*t in an Edenian story plot.
Still, she could also be snubbed again. Who knows?

I know.
I just see a lot of potential for Tanya to pull some badass sh*t in an Edenian story plot.
Still, she could also be snubbed again. Who knows?

The good thing about her appearance in MKX's story is that she's still on Team Edenia in this timeline. This means that if they want to bring her back in MK11, she could totally have an arc about going bad, and it could be done right and not rushed.

Spoiler:
But I would hope that it's more nuanced than how D'Vorah just turned out to have been Stupid Evil all along.

Last edited:
The good thing about her appearance in MKX's story is that she's still on Team Edenia in this timeline. This means that if they want to bring her back in MK11, she could totally have an arc about going bad, and it could be done right and not rushed.

True. Fresh slate for Tanya to slip up and kick some ass.

But I would hope that it's more nuanced than how D'Vorah just turned out to have been Stupid Evil all along.
Spoiler:
At least we got a taste of what playing an evil character in story was like for once. :laugh:

Let's just say after seeing Ferra/Torr's ending, I feel disappointment.

Yeah, but the word "only" doesn't make too much sense when you're predicting 7/8 to come back. Only 1/8 comes back. Or only 2/8.

Just teasing you for your wording.

^ awful ideas.
IMO the next MK game is going to be around 6 years away. That's considering that NRS is going to switch to Unreal 4, with some Injustice game in-between. 6 years is a very long time...Therefore you'll get it regardless of what they'll put in.
Besides, didn't Boon state before that they're interested in doing something like SM? MKX has already paved the way for that with Scorpion & Sub-Zero teaming up...

Last edited:
With Shang Tsung & Quan Chi, what new "sorcerer" shall we have next?

Shang Tsung's one, Quan Chi a necromancer, how about an alchemist? If there was, then the Dragon King can one as an acolyte who is trying to construct a new body for his master.

Yeah but you need to remember that a huge chunk of the Mortal Kombat roster is from Outworld, whereas the only people (with a fighting chance of remaining in MK) from Edenia are Sindel, Kitana, Jade, Tanya and Rain. Especially with events that have occured surrounding Edenia I think it would be weird not to have Tanya considering she was at fault for one of the invasions.

However, I do agree with the whole Team Edenia role in MK X, that if they do pursue that aspect for MK11 that it would be epic to see Tanya's betrayal... aslong as they give her her old face back