Official Mortal Kombat X Mobile Thread

This whole MK Mobile thing can die a slow death as far as I'm concerned.

IOS gets it a week before release, Anroid users get rimmed once more. Nice, NRS, very nice.

Do I smell an exclusivity deal here?

I got:

lvl 16 gold possessed Kenshi
lvl 19 gold nimble Reptile
lvl 27 silver Scorpion
lvl 23 silver Reptile
lvl 27 silver Kano
and some bronzes I don't care about

Unfortunately, yesterday the game decided to stop connecting to wbplay. I tried that fix but I'm not sure if it's working. I get the game to ask me if I want to link my account again, but when I try to change my wbid to make sure it's working, the game crashes. I can't even do the exploit anymore :cry:

I got:

lvl 27 silver Scorpion
lvl 23 silver Reptile
lvl 27 silver Kano

Unfortunately, yesterday the game decided to stop connecting to wbplay. I tried that fix but I'm not sure if it's working. I get the game to ask me if I want to link my account again, but when I try to change my wbid to make sure it's working, the game crashes. I can't even do the exploit anymore :cry:

I think (hope) this is all resolved when the console game comes out

I got:

lvl 27 silver Scorpion
lvl 23 silver Reptile
lvl 27 silver Kano

I got the same problem, at the start there is an error that could not be connected, then when I go to profile > WBID I can't log in (or logout) in my account and appears the "error code: 4"

Also I don't have the ninja mime item checked for console unlock, I signed up and logged in with my WBID account, so I fulfilled the requirements and I refuse to delete the app because I don't know if my progress is in the cloud or not, if I need to start all over again, I quit.

IOS gets it a week before release, Anroid users get rimmed once more. Nice, NRS, very nice.

If there IS an exclusivity deal with iOS, then I'm urinating on Steve Jobs' grave over this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I got the same problem, at the start there is an error that could not be connected, then when I go to profile > WBID I can't log in (or logout) in my account and appears the "error code: 4"

Also I don't have the ninja mime item checked for console unlock, I signed up and logged in with my WBID account, so I fulfilled the requirements and I refuse to delete the app because I don't know if my progress is in the cloud or not, if I need to start all over again, I quit.

The ninja mime thing is mobile to console and vice versa. So sign into WB on your phone and you'll get the skin on console. Sign in on console tomorrow and you'll get the skin on your phone then

i dont think so, there's no point on making a exclusivity deal and dont advertise before, holding down a exclusive thing to surprise everyone is not a good thing in advertising world.

I deleted the mobile game this morning. I didn't find it fun and felt like I had to spend money to get the characters that I wanted. I'll wait for the better console version.

Less than a day now, you guys!!

I sent a message to WB support and they said we won't get the ninja mime skin checked until the console game releases. Don't worry, everyone is in the same boat as you.

I deleted the mobile game this morning. I didn't find it fun and felt like I had to spend money to get the characters that I wanted. I'll wait for the better console version.

Less than a day now, you guys!!

Remember you can also get some console to mobile unlocks, many of them are much needed koins, so it should make progress easier.

But OMG, it's koming! Tomorrow!!

Quick question. While I'd like to get all of the alternate skins...the only one I REALLY care about is Farmer Jax. How much time will it take me to complete the 3rd bracket in battle mode (that's what unlocks Farmer Jax, correct?)? Is this something that I can throw on my phone, and knock out in an hour or so?

Also...12 more hours!!!!!! Hurry up and get here, Midnight!!!!

Just found it into the mobile game... To get the skins.

Mime Johnny Cage - Connect to WB Play
Klassic Kitana - Have a Level 40 kharacter
Klassic Mileena - Finish a Challenge Tournament
Farmer Jax - Finish the 3rd Key of Battle Mode
Injustice Scorpion - Reach 100 Multiplayer Tournaments

[MENTION=2722]Snow[/MENTION] - could you please include it into your 1st post?! It would be very useful!

And [MENTION=7633]Stewlie[/MENTION] - no, you can't do any of those (except for the Johnny skin) in one hour. All of them will require a lot of playing!

You forgot one!

Unlock Fujin - Complete every mode on the hardest difficulty level on Android version.

trollface_for_president__political_poster_by_skull1045fox-d5vjsuk.png

Just found it into the mobile game... To get the skins.

Mime Johnny Cage - Connect to WB Play
Klassic Kitana - Have a Level 40 kharacter
Klassic Mileena - Finish a Challenge Tournament
Farmer Jax - Finish the 3rd Key of Battle Mode
Injustice Scorpion - Reach 100 Multiplayer Tournaments

And [MENTION=7633]Stewlie[/MENTION] - no, you can't do any of those (except for the Johnny skin) in one hour. All of them will require a lot of playing!

Thanks for the info, man. That's disappointing, because there's no way that I'll be putting in a ton of time on the mobile game...I'll be too busy playing the real thing. No Farmer Jax for this guy, I guess.

Well i beat the whole thing. I first started with Subzero and those awful bronze characters. Then i got Jacqui, she's the most useful on my team mainly because of her stun, etc. I then got tired of having two good characters and one bad one so.. I did spend a small amount of money so i can get up to 150 souls. I then got the Kombat pack which gave me gold Kung Jin (which is worth 225 souls). I passed a lot of the early stuff by mainly using assists from peoples champions, etc. I was stuck on the scorpion boss but then I took advantage of the gold giving event to upgrade my characters, as well as played his tower multiple times to level up.

After all of that i found a glitch, idk if it works for everyone. It sometimes doesn't, and has to be done over again so it does. You play your characters till they lose energy, then you close the application completely, restart your phone and your energy should be restored. If you get a connection error at the beginning it most likely did not work, and you will have to try again. If it still gives the connection error, then you have to do it later since something is going on with their connections.

For the rest of the towers, if my characters didn't have the ability to win i just played them over so i can level them up.

Last edited:
Well i beat the whole thing. I first started with Subzero and those awful bronze characters. Then i got Jacqui, she's the most useful on my team mainly because of her stun, etc. I then got tired of having two good characters and one bad one so.. I did spend a small amount of money so i can get up to 150 souls. I then got the Kombat pack which gave me gold Kung Jin (which is worth 225 souls). I passed a lot of the early stuff by mainly using assists from peoples champions, etc. I was stuck on the scorpion boss but then I took advantage of the gold giving event to upgrade my characters, as well as played his tower multiple times to level up.

After all of that i found a glitch, idk if it works for everyone. It sometimes doesn't, and has to be done over again so it does. You play your characters till they lose energy, then you close the application completely, restart your phone and your energy should be restored. If you get a connection error at the beginning it most likely did not work, and you will have to try again. If it still gives the connection error, then you have to do it later since something is going on with their connections.

For the rest of the towers, if my characters didn't have the ability to win i just played them over so i can level them up.

Whoooooooooooa. Nice tip! It really works. Thank you!