Mortal Kombat X Official Gameplay Discussion Thread

Tom brady sucks, Madzin is better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really now? Because I've foughten BOTH Madzin and Tom in casuals and they've been nearly the same exact score. I played Tom and lost 7-10 and played Madzin and lost 10-5. Nearly the same score. Imo Madzin and Tom are equals.

And also if he sucks, I can get him to mop you up free in a losing mu (SD Cage vs GM) after Summer Jam if you want.

Tom brady cries when he loses. So youre saying he is the best cause he can possibly win a match up in his favor?

And no that's not why I'm saying he's the best. I didn't even say he WAS the best in my last post I said him and Madzin are equal.

I think him and Madzin are tied because I've played them both and the scores were nearly the same.

The match up with grandmaster is even. Unbreakable and cryomancer are in favor of johnny. Playing two people in a mirror match isnt a basis of their skill level.

IMG_0153.jpgIMG_0153.jpg

Now if they play the mirror match against each other, thats what would tell whos the best

Now if they play the mirror match against each other, thats what would tell whos the best

That was when he didn't know the BG vs GM mu though. That's not fair.

EDIT:
V Just gonna reply to this V
The match up with grandmaster is even.
I disagree. SD doesn't give a **** about GMs clones. You can wake up in the corner meterless too. It might be a 5-5 but I'm keeping it at 6-4 SD for now.

Playing two people in a mirror match isnt a basis of their skill level.
Whatever makes you happy I guess. :)