[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

Re: [SPOILER, RUMOR] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX is...

Ok everyone... That Bi-Han BULLSHIT is over
.. behold Kuai Liang the Grandmaster. Johnny Cage intros trailer by IGN confirms it when he says him: you got uncyberized? And Subbie repplied: yes, was one of the Quan Chi benefits when I was a revenant.

Re: Main costume Sub-Zero CONFIRMED to be Kuai Liang!

Well, now the speculation is about whether or not Bi-Han survived the Soulnado-splosion and whether or not he will stay as Noob or having been cleansed... all that jazz.

Well it's about to end, the game is almost out fortunately.

.. behold Kuai Liang the Grandmaster. Johnny Cage intros trailer by IGN confirms it when he says him: you got uncyberized? And Subbie repplied: yes, was one of the Quan Chi benefits when I was a revenant.
I still can't believe people actually thought, they would get rid of Kuai Liang and Noob Saibot just to canonically bring Bi Han back as Sub Zero.

I bet that guy who was arguing that it was a completely new Sub Zero feels stupid.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Thank the heavens but can you provide a link?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Next time please put spoilers in your title. Not everyone wants to ruin their game like some spoilers who just want to take the fun away from the game

Dang, you beat me to it.

Yes, behold, Quan Chi has the ability to make humans from cyborgs!

Next time please put spoilers in your title. Not everyone wants to ruin their game like some spoilers who just want to take the fun away from the game

Not really a spoiler.

It really would help if some of you would just read and think, "Hmm, I probably shouldn't read this if I don't want to be spoiled."