[SPOILER] First 25 Minutes of Story Mode and Tower Gameplay

Did you all notice Jax was the only Revenant revealed to have a different attire than the Stryker, Sindel, Kabal, Smoke/Enenra & Nightwolf! I mean i know he was confirmed but they made it really really obvious lmao

^ true that. also , no lines for the rest except for smoke. since johnny doesn't fight him first I believe he is out but it could be a sign for him to be DLC part two, he is very popular and wanted. the others don't even have a line, just some sounds and screams. pretty sure sindel nightwolf stryker kabal won't even make it as DLC. kabal is unique, I would welcome his addition but idk if he'd sell well

[MENTION=5502]ninja[/MENTION] to be honest the lack of lines from the revenants was alittle disappointing. I would have loved to hear what they would've had to say to Raiden. Although hearing Smoke say he is no longer Smoke, he is Enenra was cool. Who knows it might be like you said, future DLC. I do hope we see more of the Revenants throughout the game though. I would like to see the emotion toll it takes on the hero's fighting their former friends, Kinda how Sonya reacted to Jax.

Re: First 25 Minutes of Story Mode and Tower Gameplay

Fujin looks so good. He CANNOT NOT be playable in MKX! His entire look is redone while all those we know will just be NPC's just have updated MK9 looks. Whether he will be an unlockable character or a DLC at some point, he HAS to be playable. If he isn't, that's just disappointing.

If you notice in the first chapter, Scorpion has his MK9 costum as well, and we all know he's playable in the game. It's due to those events in the First chapter taking place right after MK9.

I like that they have done that. And that also means that the non-announced characters seen can still be playable in the game. We're still left wondering.

I'm so happy with Shinnok's voice.

At the end of MK9, it was very over acted.

Funny, because the voice actor nailed Smoke and Goro, specially the first. It wasn't that good on our villain.

I was very afraid of how Shinnok would sound.

BS. The guy nailed the voice, fits perfectly for the villain he is. I'm happy he found this good tone.

Is Smoke the new Noob Saibot? Well the new shadow ninja? Why does he have a new name? and why is it mentioned?

"Smoke is dead. I am enemra?"

And is he the [?] on the select screen? Ala Mortal kombat 3 where his cyber form was the [?]

Is Smoke the new Noob Saibot? Well the new shadow ninja? Why does he have a new name? and why is it mentioned?

And is he the [?] on the select screen? Ala Mortal kombat 3 where his cyber form was the [?]
According to his MK9 ending, he is an Enenra (A Demon made of smoke).

I'm so happy with Shinnok's voice.

At the end of MK9, it was very over acted.

Funny, because the voice actor nailed Smoke and Goro, specially the first. It wasn't that good on our villain.

I was very afraid of how Shinnok would sound.

BS. The guy nailed the voice, fits perfectly for the villain he is. I'm happy he found this good tone.

I think it sounded that way because he was not yet free.

Still a smoke ninja. An enenra is a smoke wraith, it was revealed in MK9 that he was an enenra.

IF Smoke is playable as Enenra that'd be beast. Turning himself into the giant smoke beast when doing a fatality.. Imagine it.

I apologise if this comes as a buzz-kill for anyone, but the moment I saw Shinnok in this game, all I could think of was Ivan Ooze from that 90s Power Rangers live action film.

And I just couldn't take him seriously from that point onwards... :/ :p