[SPOILER] First 25 Minutes of Story Mode and Tower Gameplay

Why they revealed this!?

Now, I'm trying to not see this (I'm done, I'm watching towers gameplay meanwhile I write this) but I have the idea I'll not get a PS4 until July (my birthday so I can give me an auto-gift) but that's almost the same date when PS3 version comes, and...

I will not think about it anymore > w <

Far too much Fujin to be an NPC, Smoke getting a new name (Sounded like something backwards, getting a Noob vibe)

I feel like they're going to drop a new row on both Character and Map select screens, huge tonal improvement compared to MK9

I'm only going to talk about the Towers, kinda don't want to watch the story video.

I don't normally complain about how people play, but my goodness at least have someone decent to show it off! Whoever was playing as Scorpion, my god, if that was an online match, he would have lost easily. His moves were so predictable.

I like a decent show off every now and then and this was the perfect time to do that.

Bah!

Far too much Fujin to be an NPC, Smoke getting a new name (Sounded like something backwards, getting a Noob vibe)
Agree about Fujin; even though I really do want him to be playable, I genuinely get the feeling he's at a level above some of those NPCs. He's got a brand new outfit, his staff is awesome, and we've seen him use some of his wind powers. Unlike the (presumably) unplayable Revenants he also has dialogue. He seems to be in the same boat as Kenshi, who we know is playable. I really cannot see him being unplayable at this point, and if you're right about more characters and stages... ;)

As for Smoke, he said he was ethereal - meaning a ghost rather than some random new name. I don't think that was a hint.

Honestly, the fight with Shinnok was very lacking. He was supposed to return as this massive threat, and he sets foot on Earthrealm for 5 minutes and is then kicked back into the amulet... rather disappointing.

As for Smoke, he said he was ethereal - meaning a ghost rather than some random new name. I don't think that was a hint.

He says Enenra. :p

I think I can write about this since this was said when MK 9 came out.

Smoke says: "Smoke is dead, I am Enenra"

An Enenra is a japanese culture monster composed of smoke, If I'm correct, in MK9 was said that Smoke was an enenra that could return to his physical form, and also was a way to justify his smoke based powers.

I can't get over how beautiful that story one was. My baby Fujin was just too cool :'D
Too bad the Shinnok stuff got sorted out so quickly. Would have thought battling a fallen Elder God would be more time consuming than dealing with a civil war.

Johnny's intros were my favorite, Kitana's second fatality is pretty neat - something new. Can't wait to play!

I noticed they trimmed Kitana's bangs. Not sure why, they looked good.

The Intro to the Game was awesome! The Stone Statue's with Johnny explaining prior events!

The story mode seems amazing, can't wait to get my hands on it! The Cutscenes are ORGASMIC!!!!!

Raiden & Fujin Tag team was awesome even though those demons seemed to get the better of them a few time!
And the Appearances of Stryker, Kabal, Sindel, Jax, Smoke/Enenra & Nightwolf was sweet! Hope those arent the last time we see those guys. Hope we get to see what happens to them. (Do they die again or are they freed from Quan Chi's control)

Johnny making Jokes at the Shinnok...Classic! Man im soo HYPED!!!!

Love the Test your Might Tower and when you fail, there is a fatality at the end

Definitely some spoilers in that Fatality trailer...some 2nd ones that haven't been shown yet but they were amazing!!

Johnny Cage's intro's...entertaining!

Shinnok looks SICK in that video! Damn. Fujin definitely looks like he should be playable. And I'm glad my boy Smoke got some talking lines! Hopefully he's a DLC later on.

Wonder what Jax and Noob was talking about

Noob- You tried that Korean place around Stalin Street, its really good

Jax- Might check it out some time