Tekken 7

Who is Bruce's replacement? I'm always out of the loop with Tekken. Enlighten me, fella.

latest

Okay, now we know that all of the Permanent Four are confirmed for Tekken 7. However, I must ask...

What the hell is Nina Williams, of all characters, doing in a wedding dress?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Undercover?
Maybe was actually getting married? Oh the infinite speculations.

Nasty Freak is definitely gonna have a scream fit over this lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And besides, isn't the color of her primary outfit ALWAYS Purple?

And she is seriously the last character I expected to see in a damn wedding dress. She's a damn assassin/bodyguard.

Hopefully it isn't her main outfit. And if it is... hopefully she has a cool, purple bodysuit as an alt.
Not that it doesn't look cool, but it's just... odd and unfitting of her character.

Edit: When come to think of it, this looks alot like something Anna would wear. The cut on the dress is alot like her Tekken 1-3 dress, and she's got the shoulder-long gloves... I wonder if Nina has raided Anna's wardrobe. XD

Last edited:
I was getting pretty bored of Tekken ever since TTT2 came out. However, I'm really looking forward to this game! I love each characters' redesign. Hopefully I'll be able to spar with some of you once it comes out :)

I was getting pretty bored of Tekken ever since TTT2 came out. However, I'm really looking forward to this game! I love each characters' redesign. Hopefully I'll be able to spar with some of you once it comes out :)

Spoiler:
street_fighter_x_tekken_king_vs_lili_by_themilkguy-d70fp1w.jpg

Can't wait

I recently got Platinum in TTT2. The trophies I was missing were all linked to online, and when I first got TTT2, my internet was so shitty for online play that I couldn't even put my PSN ID on my profile (I had a satellite connection because proper broadband was unavailable in an area I had moved to until a couple of years ago). I still have it and my PS3, by the way.

I'll be maining the Mishimas as usual, but I'll miss Lee Chaolan if he's not in there. I picked him up in T5DR when I was in a slump, and it broke me out of it.

Fated Retribution is going to be at Evo this year. Going to be sick to see all the high level Akuma play lol

Fated Retribution still has to release in arcades before it comes to console. So not yet, but it'll probably be a while
And I'm guessing T7 will release some time next year on console if that's the case.