Tekken 7

That might be your interpretation... and usually that means there might be some truth to it.
But no, I didn't actually say you are one. I did say a lot of other things which you're not denying, so there's that.

That might be your interpretation... and usually that means there might be some truth to it.
But no, I didn't actually say you are one. I did say a lot of other things which you're not denying, so there's that.
You either DID accuse me of racism or you didn't. You claimed my reason for not liking Lucky Chloe was being Japanese, which is EXACTLY the same as accusing me of racism!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I didn't. That doesn't mean you aren't though. And since you're making such a big deal about it without focusing on anything else...

But hey, I'd rather have an American man's sausage up my ass than a Japanese girl's, but that has to do with the gender of the character and my sexuality rather than their nationality. ;)

I didn't. That doesn't mean you aren't though. And since you're making such a big deal about it without focusing on anything else...

But hey, I'd rather have an American man's sausage up my ass than a Japanese girl's, but that has to do with the gender of the character and my sexuality rather than their nationality. ;)

Here's where you're wrong. The fact that you FALSELY accused me of being racist in the first place does mean I'm NOT (hence the Defamation claims in the first place). In fact, I would rather sleep with a Japanese chick than an American man, I'm going to put that out there right now. I'm still standing by my claims of false allegations of racism, no matter what!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Man I sure do love all this legal talk in replacement to talk about Tekken content

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

By the way, here are renders of characters that will come to the mobile version, but haven't been confirmed to be in the console/PC version:

bruce-irvin-tekken-mobile-2017-render.jpg
christie-monteiro-tekken-mobile-2017-render.jpg
ancient-ogre-tekken-mobile-2017-render.jpg
craig-marduk-tekken-mobile-2017-render.jpg
mokujin-tekken-mobile-2017-render.jpg

(Remember when Christie was tan?)

And more here:
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens2/tekken-mobile-rodeo.htm

There are also some of those NPC characters, like the MK mobile game had of random henchmen and such.

I'm ready for Noctis. Sony loves to take their sweet time updating psn on the east coast.

Last edited:
Funny enough, he's already been in Soul Calibur Broken Destiny and MK. Idk if I want to see him in a new game but to each there own.

Funny enough, he's already been in Soul Calibur Broken Destiny and MK. Idk if I want to see him in a new game but to each there own.

I'm not a fan of exclusive characters on a specific platform when it comes to third party fighting games. During the mk9 era Kratos was banned from every major tournament since he was a ps3 exclusive. Guest characters are fun and all but exclusive characters divide the community imo.

who are other strong eliza players that stream on twitch besides chanel?

also some Geese Swag

Last edited:
Welp, I recently joined Tekken 7 community. Never played Tekken before, so this entire thing with every button responds to different limb, felt strange at first.

Maining Eliza right now (because I was promised lots of hatemail, but so far got nothing)

And holy shit, the amount of money you get. For a guy like me who just came back from a game like SFV, this feels... unnatural.