Tekken 7

I liked Gun Jack... I do like men with red hair though... but he's not really a man, so... well, he's gone full communist now, hasn't he? Well, Dr. Bosconovitch is Russian, so only makes sense. Though it was Dr. Abel who created the Jacks...

Either way, don't care about him.

Pretty lame, but that double Shoryuken with the tiger assist was too nice :laugh:

Namco again showing how underwhelming these Rage Arts are by not including the tiger in her super.

Pretty lame, but that double Shoryuken with the tiger assist was too nice :laugh:

Namco again showing how underwhelming these Rage Arts are by not including the tiger in her super.

I think Kazumi is generally an uninteresting character. She has a devil form, but I'm not sure that's enough to redeem her.

I think she's interesting in the sense that she's the one that ties the entire Mishima story together. Did you see the trailer when Heihachi shed the tear when she said "And he loves me"? I got legit chills from that. But her as a fighter? Couldn't care less. Every new character at this point just look like lazy create-a-characters. There's nothing unique about any of them, save for maybe Gigas. But even he looks like a generic Tekken Force miniboss.

I think she's interesting in the sense that she's the one that ties the entire Mishima story together. Did you see the trailer when Heihachi shed the tear when she said "And he loves me"? I got legit chills from that. But her as a fighter? Couldn't care less. Every new character at this point just look like lazy create-a-characters. There's nothing unique about any of them, save for maybe Gigas. But even he looks like a generic Tekken Force miniboss.

True, as a plot key, she's alright. But then again, I could so not care less about the whole devil-gene plot. The only character I like that has anything to do with it is Lars. Jin, Hechachi, Kazuya, Jun, and now Kazumi... couldn't care less. The plot has been beaten to death and I am SO happy that this is the last game about that (at least according to Harada).

I think Tekken 7 is an absolutely terrible and BORING game this series hasn't been good since Tekken 3 IMHO

While it's not a true 1st-person perspective Tekken 2 had wireframe mode. The novelty wore off in a couple minutes, not to mention awkward to play. I generally prefer games with 3rd person perspective anyways.

To be fair, I'm into anime, and I never got a Anime Vibe from Tekken. I guess cuz anime usually gets a little too ridiculous with fighting, Tekken while still out there, still feels like it's keeping it real.

I don't know about you CL but I think Tekken 7 might have went full on anime mode.

Like a fighting cat girl idol is in it. What am I suppose to do with that information lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I don't know about you CL but I think Tekken 7 might have went full on anime mode.

Like a fighting cat girl idol is in it. What am I suppose to do with that information lol

That fighting cat costume slut won't be in our region, so don't worry about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call her a slut but I thought that was just a joke. I thought Harada was gonna let it rock anyway cause he didn't care what the fans had to say about her

To be fair, I'm into anime, and I never got a Anime Vibe from Tekken. I guess cuz anime usually gets a little too ridiculous with fighting, Tekken while still out there, still feels like it's keeping it real.

The anime influence from the early titles was relatively subtle. It got stronger with each iteration though, from wilder game physics to increasingly bizarre character design/moves.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call her a slut but I thought that was just a joke. I thought Harada was gonna let it rock anyway cause he didn't care what the fans had to say about her

Speaking of sluts, is there any news about Anna and Nina Williams in Tekken 7.

I was just playing as both of them yesterday in an arcade machine of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in one of the malls I go to.