Tekken 7

I'd probably vomit in your face if you were in front of me right now. Jesus Christ

Well, you've always been rather distasteful... So I'm glad I'm not near your vicinity in general.
And this behaviour just because you disagree with my opinion... I guess it was to be expected.

I don't know how you can be so disappointed by it. I'm not even a fan of Geese Howard yet he fits tremendously unlike MKX's guest characters so he's a welcome addition to the roster for me.

I feel like T7 is the only fighting game Im gonna play until SF EX4 or DBZ get released.
Lol, not gonna go back to SFV or Injustice 2 anytime soon.

learning match ups in T7 is hella hard, there are characters you run into all the time such as law, paul, jin, kazuya etc.
and once in a while you run into a Panda player and you have no clue what's going on lol

Oh look! A game full of Liu Kangs and Li Mei's.. Most of these designs look very bland, boring or like copies of each other. Tekken probably is very fun to play, but all the characters suck, so I never bought it. Give me MK, SF, Injust 2 and KI over this anytime.

At least it has 1 Sonya but better (Nina Williams) and 3 Tanyas (Josie Rizal, Zafina, and Anna Williams). Anna Williams is my favorite though. ;)

Liu Kangs:
- Lei
- Law (x2)
- Fang Wei
- Lee (A metro sexual version.)

Li Meis:
- Jun
- Xiaoyu
- Asuka
- That annoying kitty girl from Tekken 7.

Jades:
- Christie
- Katarina

At least it has 1 Sonya but better (Nina Williams) and 3 Tanyas (Josie Rizal, Zafina, and Anna Williams). Anna Williams is my favorite though. ;)

Liu Kangs:
- Lei
- Law (x2)
- Fang Wei
- Lee (A metro sexual version.)

Li Meis:
- Jun
- Xiaoyu
- Asuka
- The Jar Jar Binks of Tekken.

Jades:
- Christie
- Katarina

Fixed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dem nina players are pressing more buttons all the time non stop online than hwaorang players do
it's like they are feelin they are in plus frame all the time
crazy stuff lol

First, Ninja Turtles in I2
and now a FF character in Tekken 7?
Wow, this is crazy! I never expected this!

Bring back Soul Calibur Namco, now Im even more hyped!

Lei Wulong is more important to Tekken than some rookie Final Fantasy hero. Why is HE still off the roster?

Because...

Q: We're sure you've been asked this question a lot of times already, but are there any DLC or update plans for Tekken 7 outside of the season pass? We see people asking for returning characters like Lei Wulong, new costumes, and new game modes all the time. We'd also like to take this opportunity to say that we really love Armor King -- just saying!

A: It’s difficult to say. Originally I was quite against paid DLC during the Tekken Tag 2 era so I made it free but it does take a lot of money to develop characters, content and make fixes to the game. Support is typically ended 2-3 months after release. Having a season pass would allow new characters to be provided and continue support of the game making fixes and balance changes for at least a year post launch. This is something we were able to get the company to agree with. I feel the season pass is necessary as it costs so much money and time to develop new content. It’s difficult for companies to release new characters for free after launch.
That being said, I understand that people want to see returning characters implemented to the game but it is not so simple. If you just made all of the same characters from the past instalments you are going to have people who say, 'there is nothing new, give me new characters'. If you then take all the characters you’ve ever made and then put them in one game with the addition of new characters, it will be too much. For Tekken Tag 2 this was a problem that occurred.
If you have a game which only has 5 characters, it won’t be difficult to learn because you only have to learn to fight against only five characters. What about a game with 50 characters?
Many different players say that they want to see returning characters but also want the game to be accessible. This is not a simple problem and we struggle to figure the optimal number of characters for a fighting game to keep it accessible. There is also the issue of what to do with characters that didn’t return and how DLC should be handled. It is still something I struggle with.

- http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017...lopment_and_future_plans_with_director_harada

Someone in the comment section said they'd like to have Kiryu from Yakuza in the game, and I definitely agree.

On top of that, there is still no rational explanation for Lucky Chloe, who has been Hsu Hao type of hated since her reveal, being on the out of the box roster while Lei, who through TTT2 was one of only 4 characters to only miss 1 game (and for good reason too) is relegated to the "possible future DLC" bin.