Tekken 7

And besides, as much as I like Jun, let her enjoy her dirt nap in peace. Asuka is a very suitable replacement, plus she's more of a badass anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'll own you 1v1 Yung.

I don't care Liu Kang. Spain & Mexico it's all the same to me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It's flattering that you address me as the Champion of Mortal Kombat, but my name is not Liu Kang. It is Angel.... Yes I am Hispanic. Now idk if you were joking or not and to be honest idc.... All I care about is that Miguel is in the game. I don't play him but I'm a Tekken fan so any new Tekken news is awesome :)

They were giving away free stuff at the Tekken booth at NYCC but I didn't stop by to try and catch some of I guess the T-Shirts they were throwing into the crowd haha

It's just annoying because the .gifs are the preview pic for the threads now. Even if it gets removed.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Why are you doing this though? Why don't you just NOT go to this web-site, if you don't want to be here? It's kinda pathetic that you are doing all this, as if a cry for attention.

Edit: And he got banned. Ah well, unless it is perma-ban, I guess we'll never know.

On with out lives we go then.

I don't understand why this assclown was given any second chances to begin with. He already exposed his intent to be a repeat offender the last time around.

Can you IP ban people? That would be more permanent, no?

Even that isn't foolproof.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk