What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang and Kitana should return no matter what. Add 7 other MKT characters and be done with klassics.
All MKX debutants (except for Ferra/Torr) should return as well, maybe even Triborg
Post MKT should be represented by Tanya, Fujin and 2 others. 2-4 new characters should be created.
couple of new challenge characters should be created as well, it's boring to fight Reptile/Smoke/Noob/Jade over and over again
Liu Kang should be the boss. Stages should be more interesting, in MK2 style
Dan Forden should do the soundtrack.
3 styles should stay in, since it gives us options for our favorites
Versus screens and codes should return as well.
Chess Kombat should be the mini game, not Test your Might again.

That's it.

If that's what you want then that's fine, but I'll just stick to what I originally wanted in post #189.
You have a right to your opinion as I do mine.

You want Onaga, Taven Daegon and no more new characters.
I want no Onaga, no Taven, no Daegon and more new characters.
I don't care to see Armageddon ever repeated and I hope that NRS will skip it altogether, this time around.
I'll respectfully agree to disagree with you, before some one else tries to twist my words and turn it into some "Herp, derp, but you think only your opinion matters," 'tard debate.

That depends on who you ask.
I know plenty of people who don't care for Baraka, Sindel or Sheeva, either, but yes, I agree that in MK9 and MKX the Trilogy cast and post-MK3 characters got a good revamp.
While I may not care for all the revamped characters, I also believe that NRS can take any character from the past and greatly improve them.

Actually, Taven, Daegon, and Onaga seem very essential to the story but I don't mind new characters and not having those 3 playable.

I never understood a love for Onaga. Daegon is generic as hell. Taven have some potential, and can be redone, but i doubt he ever will.

For post MKT characters i will go with Reiko, maybe Havik or Frost or Kenshi, others don't interest me much. Reiko can be your playable Shao Kahn, Frost can use the moves Sub-Zero don't, since Zero have probbaly the biggest moveset ever in MK, and Havik because people loves him and his chaotic nature can be explored more.

Actually, Taven, Daegon, and Onaga seem very essential to the story but I don't mind new characters and not having those 3 playable.

How are they essential to the story now that the story has drastically changed after MK9?
Shang and Quan Chi never bothered to resurrect the Dragon King's army, and as of MKX both of them are dead.

I just find that the post-MK era is where fans are the most divided up about which characters are liked.
All characters have potential, but I'd rather not have Armageddon repeat again, especially since the timeline skewed and events are different now.
NRS going back to Armageddon just means that the franchise will need another reboot when they back themselves into a corner, and I don't want to see that happen again.

1 reboot is enough, imo, and I'd prefer to see the MK franchise move forward from there.

Really hope Alien and Predator come back. Best MK guests to date. Other than Spawn, I can't think of any other guests that could show them up potentially

I never understood a love for Onaga. Daegon is generic as hell. Taven have some potential, and can be redone, but i doubt he ever will.

For post MKT characters i will go with Reiko, maybe Havik or Frost or Kenshi, others don't interest me much. Reiko can be your playable Shao Kahn, Frost can use the moves Sub-Zero don't, since Zero have probbaly the biggest moveset ever in MK, and Havik because people loves him and his chaotic nature can be explored more.

How is Daegon generic? He's a demigod born and raised in Edenia, whose father was the Sun God of that realm. He was meant to be a savior to his people in times of war, but ended up dooming the entire realm after committing patricide. A backstory of how Shinnok influenced him and what drove him mad and over the edge would be awesome. He reminds me of Genesis or Sephiroth from Final Fantasy, but he's not just a copy. He's unique in the Mortal Kombat universe and the brothers are like Castor and Pollux from the Ancient Mythologies. He went on to enslave his closest companion and form the most elusive organization in Earthrealm, being worshiped as Dagon since thousands of years ago in the Middle East. He's one intelligent villain. I can't wait for season 2 of the comics!

I have a story related wishlist -- Smoke finds remnants of Noob Saibot and helps him resurfaces, they than take control of The Brotherhood of Shadow now that both Quan Chi and Shinnok are gone. They can be appointed as Liu Kang's and Kitana's general and enforcer. A unique callback and twist to their team up in Deception. Set up The Brotherhood vs. The Lin Kuei. I'd like if during the story Sub-Zero restores both Smoke and Noob and they are brought back as good guys. Another twist in the storyline, as I'm sure some will remember, during Armageddon Sub-Zero only managed to restore Smoke not Noob, maybe in this timeline he's successful in restoring both.

His moveset and look is generic as ****, nothing special, he could be a default CAW in wrestling game

I have to agree, I can see why other's would think both Taven and Daegon may be interesting due to their backstory but they look so plain and generic, I'm also not a fan of their names. I know they alluded their return but I hope they don't return. That's just my opinion.

The hype is making do more wish lists. Lol

But after watching a YouTube video, the person in the video mentioned that NRS verbalized 1 or no more guests for MK11 and I have to agree. A maximum of 2 guests is enough.

1. Scorpion
2. Sub Zero
3. Reptile
4. D'Vorah
5. Kung Lao (Revenant)
6. Liu Kang (Dark Emperor)
7. Kitana (Dark Empress)
8. Dark Raiden
9. Fujin
10. Kano OR Kano's Son
11. Rain
12. Takeda
13. Cassie (Will have Sonya's and Johnny Cage's moves instead in her variations.)
14. Jacqui (Will have Jax's moves instead in one of her variations.)
15. Sareena
16. Tanya
17. Kung Jin
18. Kenshi
19. Li Mei
20. Ermac
21. Triborg
22. Erron Black
23. Kotal Kahn
24. Nitara
25. Goro (Unlocked after beating him in Klassic/Arcade Ladder.)
26. Onaga (Secret Character/Final Boss. Can be unlocked after finishing story mode.)

Mini Boss 1: Dark Empress Kitana
Mini Boss 2: Dark Emperor Liu Kang
Sub-Boss: Dark Raiden
Secret Boss: Goro (Beat the 2 mini bosses and the sub-boss without losing a round to fight him.)
Final Boss: Onaga
BONUS BOSSES (After the final boss.): Jade or Noob Saibot (To fight Jade, do not block through out the match against the final boss and use at least 1 X-Ray attack throughout the match. To fight Noob Saibot, do not block through out the match against the final boss and do NOT use any X-Ray attack throughout the match.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Jade (Possessed and/or Not)
2. Noob Saibot
3. Kai
4. Guest

Kombat Pack 2:
5. Mileena (Fan Favorite/Revenant)
6. Shang Tsung (Fan Favorite)
7. Hotaru
8. Guest

Maybe Taven and Daegon can just be in the comics and/or NPCs in story mode. I also bet that the guest characters will be easy to play as for beginners and I hope it remains that ways.

Last edited:
1-Scorpion
2-Sub-zero
3-Kenshi
4-Sektor
5-Smoke(can return with Noob Saibot like in Deception)
6-Fujin
7-Raiden
8-Sheeva
9-Jade
10-Kotal Kahn
11-Erron Black
12-Takeda
13-Kung Jin
14-Cassie Cage
15-Kano
16-Kabal
17-Kung Lao
18-Tanya
19-Liu Kang
20-New(female)
21-New(female)
22-New(male)
23-New(male or female)
24-new(male)
25-sub-boss
26-Final Boss (an Elder God should be)
27-Another Elder God

Kombat Pack 1
1-Ermac
2-Kitana
3-Goro
4-Reptile

Kombat Pack 2
1-Shang Tsung
2-Quan Chi
3-Mileena
4-Baraka

Main Roster:
1. Tanya
2. Kung Jin
3. Takeda
4. D'vorah
5. Sareena
6. Li Mei
7. Hotaru
8. Kenshi
9. Dark Emperor Liu Kang
10. Dark Raiden
11. Dark Empress Kitana
12. Fujin
13. Cassie Cage (Has Sonya's and Johnny Cage's moves with her own moves.)
14. Jacqui Briggs (Has Jax's moves and her own
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Revenant Kung Lao
17. Scorpion
18. Sub-Zero
19. Reptile
20. Erron Black
21. Ermac
22. Daegon
23. Kano OR Kano's Son
24. Revenant Sindel
25. KHIMERA (A new creature from the Flesh Pits that is a Tarkatan, Shokan, and Minotaur mix. Has Motaro's horns and metallic tail and is a very agile brute. Sub-Boss. Beat him in Arcade/Klassic Ladder with medium difficulty or higher.)
26. Onaga (Final Boss. Finish story mode to unlock him.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Catwoman (DC)
2. Taven
3. Shang Tsung
4. Noob Saibot OR Noob-Smoke
5. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman or not.)

Kombat Pack 2:
1. Triborg (PRE-ORDER BONUS)
2. Kyle Crane (Dying Light)
3. Kai
4. Nitara
5. Mileena (Clone)

*BOSS FIGHTS
Mini Boss: Dark Raiden
Sub Boss: KHIMERA
Final Boss: Onaga

*KHIMERA (With a K.)
A creature that is big (buff) as Torr and tall as Goro. I've decided to make him a Minotaur because a Centaur may just be too slow.
Variation 1: Tarkatan (Uses Baraka's moves and can also use mouth to bite the opponent.)
Variation 2: Shokan (Uses mostly Goro's moves but shoots projectiles out of the mouth like Kintaro instead.)
Variation 3: Minotaur (Uses Motaro's moves such as shooting projectiles from the metallic tail, charge/tackle attack from MKA, and teleportation.)

After MK11, I'd want there to be like another "Trilogy" with all the characters that were playable in the new timeline (except the guests).

* Blaze should be in the story mode but NOT PLAYABLE. He should get defeated by Shao Kahn.
- After taking Blaze's power, Shao Kahn (A.K.A. "Blaze Kahn" or "Corrupted Shao Kahn") should be the regular final boss.

* The bonus final boss after Shao Kahn should be JADE. Yes her possessed by the mysterious woman in her MK9 ending. Possessed Jade would be like Jun Kazama/Unknown from Tekken Tag Tournament 2. First round would just be Jade using her typical moves. Then in the round after, she'd be able to shoot powerful energy blasts from her staff, have extra speed, extra strength, and etc.

MORTAL KOMBAT NEEDS A FEMALE BOSS!

having jade as a final boss is the same as having reptile to do the same. it's silly.

first off jade's "possession" only happened in an arcade cutscene after she defeated shao kahn.
the ending itself is stupid.
she fights, then decides to have a nap because too tired, and then some woman nobody heard of, nor seen even a glimpse or mentioning of in the entire campaign, in some never seen before realm, takes over because...well, jade is such a boring character there is nothing else to come up with.

remember deception? reptile got taken over by dragon king. did it add anything to the character? nope. poor sob simply got his ass kicked again and again. the "taking over" simply shows that the actual character is bad to begin with, so they need to add some kind of a cop out to at least have it have some kind of a relevance. nobody looks at reptile and says "this is the guy who got taken over by dragon king". possession means you won't get the actual character in the game either, instead what you get is...well...a puppet controlled by someone else.

as far as the "mk needs a female boss", why? females already got so much coverage in these games, why is it necessary to push more of this tripe just to satisfy some minority? i always imagined mk bosses to be either brute hulks (shao kahn, goro, kintaro, motaro) or some evil demigod (shinnok and etc), and that's what all the previous bosses were. having a female boss "just because" seems forced af.

Of course! Ahsoka Tano was so cool, especially compared to Anakin.
Ahsoka doesn't become Darth Vader, just so you know. And besides, I only made the comparison because Ahsoka is only the sidekick to Anakin, just like Jade has always been to Kitana. If you think the sidekicks are cooler, that's your opinion. I'm just calling a spade a spade here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk