What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

NRS works for DC / WB, so there really isn't a chance that we'll see Marvel characters in a NRS game.
The same can be said for characters owned by Disney (Star Wars).

As for comic book characters in general, unless NRS gets to OK from WB to perform Fatalities on DC characters, also likely not happening.
NRS could make another MKvsDC, but I also don't see that being likely as MK and Injustice cater to different fighting game fans for different reasons, gameplay and lore-wise.

Both create a fighter and fatality are dumb ideas. There's only so much you can do with it and most of the time it looks like shit. Development time can be spent on better things.

Both create a fighter and fatality are dumb ideas. There's only so much you can do with it and most of the time it looks like shit. Development time can be spent on better things.

I think Kreate-A-fatality had an good concept. It was just not executed properly. It would had been much more interesting if the characters had moves that only they could do while performing one. Like Scorpion using his toasty and spear or Sub-Zero freezing his opponent's arm or leg and then shattering it. The problem with how it was implemented in Armageddon was that everyone had the same generic stuff and it got repetitive pretty quick.

ahahaha! kreate-a-fatality sucked. I never want to see it return. its just more to add to the "waste of development time".

Except Dan Hibiki is well-liked and somewhat popular within the community.
Jar Jar Binks and Hsu Hao are not.

Kreate-a-Fatality was indeed not very good and I would never want to see that again.
However, you don't need that to be a thing just because Kreate-a-Fighter is. Especially not if they make it the Soul Calibur way, where you simply appoint an already existing character's fighting style to your created character.

It would just be something extra though, as I too would prefer everything else in the game to be taken care of before they start putting time into something like that.

I think Kreate-A-fatality had an good concept. It was just not executed properly. It would had been much more interesting if the characters had moves that only they could do while performing one. Like Scorpion using his toasty and spear or Sub-Zero freezing his opponent's arm or leg and then shattering it. The problem with how it was implemented in Armageddon was that everyone had the same generic stuff and it got repetitive pretty quick.

It's not simply executed poorly, it's a bad idea. All it is in a nutshell is a gimped pre-MKX brutality. Not to mention when Armageddon came out there was a different standard than now. Most of the people simply got tired of the old slice'n'dice, and more detailed animations with such variables like KAF will simply take too much time to create. You can actually see this in MKX, a lot of fatalities looked completely uninspired and executed poorly. Original finishers with some impressive technology take time to create. Lots of time. I animated something similar before, so I could tell more about this if you're interested.

Bottom line, after all that effort in the end it will still look like shit.

Last edited:
I'd rather have the Mini-Games of MKD and MKA than that Kreate-a-Bullshit anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Hey y'all! I love the gear system in Injustice 2! Maybe they will incorporate it somehow into the next MK game?? I would love to be able to customize my characters :)

Hey y'all! I love the gear system in Injustice 2! Maybe they will incorporate it somehow into the next MK game?? I would love to be able to customize my characters :)

Although I would be okay with customizing characters, too many people would be making blue Reptiles and red Scorpions and the online players would go nuts over it and say thats why they lost. like " oh I only lost because I thought that was Sub-Zero not Reptile. waah waah".

Last edited: