What happens after MKX: Mortal Kombat 11 character Wish List

Since there are Motherland skins in MKX I'd like to see a character of a Russian origin. A fighter that is trained by the Russian or Soviet special forces and has somehow extraordinary skills. If he was soviet he could have been sent on a mission to Chernobyl where all the other liquidators have died. He could use radioactivity (think of some moveset, it is just a raw idea). I think of an anti hero type of a character that has seen the US Special Forces as enemy but after a new threat he helps them to fight the common enemy.

Instead of the Chernobyl arc he could also be a "Winter Soldier" type of a character. One that received his powers from Soviet experiments, able to destroy Sonya, Jax etc. It would be cool if such a character would kill off the old generation but then would redeem himself against the common enemy.

What do you think? How would you imagine this character? Which moveset and which looks would you add? It's just an idea though.

^i might be a little biased now since i play stalker misery now but that russian soldier/liquidator sounds dope
just make sure there's no political correct cheese

a spartan warrior would also be badass
c2e31acfbaf87cdd7e6f9762f756237a.jpg

gold with red is such a good colour scheme

Last edited:
My Wish list

1. Cassie Cage
2. Baraka
3. Jacqui Briggs
4. Takeda Takahashi
5. Scorpion
6. Sub-Zero
7. Kitana
8. Liu Kang
9. Raiden
10. Noob Saibot
11. Reptile
12. Enenra (rework of human smoke)
13. Reiko
14. Mileena
15. Tanya
16. Goro
17. Kung Lao
18. Erron Black
19. Kintaro
20. Shang Tsung
21. Ashrah
22. Fujin
23. Rain
24. Kai
25. Shea (new)
26. Sheeva
27. New
28. New
29. New
30. New

DLC
1. Jarek
2. Havik
3. Blade
4. Trickster

22. Suchin (Revenant form of Kenshi's wife who wields a katana. She's able to make projectile energy from slashes of her blade.)

23. Kana and Jubei Hasashi (Revenant forms of Scorpion's wife and son who fight similarly to Ferra/Torr.)

24. Kano's Son (Uses two knives like his dad but also has explosives and a sub-machine gun for his disposal.)

25. Goro or a new Shokan. (Has Tarkatan blades in all 4 arms! SUB-BOSS 3/SEMI-FINAL BOSS. PRE-ORDER BONUS.)

26. Onaga (Final Boss. UNLOCKABLE.)

Kombat Pack 1 (DLC):

27. Guest Character

28. Taven

29. Shang Tsung (Has Ermac's powers plus his own powers.)

30. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman.)

Kombat Pack 2 (DLC):

31. Guest Character

32. Kung Lao

33. Hotaru

34. Mileena (New clone.)

FIXED!

I like the idea of Enenra/Smoke taking over Triborg.

22R. Suchin would be great

23R. I don't know how i feel about Scorps undead family taking a roster spot.

24R. Kano's Son would be redundant in my opinion. Im kind of over the descendants already.

25R. All in favor of a new Shokan

26R. Rather have a new boss but Onaga being playable would be pretty awesome. Maybe in an adolescent stage?

Kombat Pack 1 (DLC):

27R. I hate guest characters but you're probably right.

28R. Not a big fan of Taven. Rather have Frost

29R. I REALLY hope they don't go the Ermac/Shang Tsung symbiotic route. One or the other would be ok though.

30R. Jade, maybe not possessed by the mysterious woman but somehow merged with her would be awesome (similar to how they now describe Noob and Saibot)

Kombat Pack 2 (DLC):

31. Guest Character... again face palm

32. I think it's Kung Lao's turn to sit out a game. Maybe Taven can go here?

33. Hotaru does need another chance.

34. Im all in favor of a 2nd Kitana clone but she shouldn't be named Mileena. Maybe a new twist on it like she's crossed with Osh-Tekk or Kytinn?

And yeah, the idea for Smoke to come back in the Triborg body just dawned on me. You can have it, NRS.

34. Im all in favor of a 2nd Kitana clone but she shouldn't be named Mileena. Maybe a new twist on it like she's crossed with Osh-Tekk or Kytinn?

Tell that to about half a million fans, give or take, who want that Kitana clone slut in the game. Such as my cosplaying cousin for instance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Tell that to about half a million fans, give or take, who want that Kitana clone slut in the game. Such as my cosplaying cousin for instance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I like Mileena in her own right, but one is enough and she's dead and it should stay that way, at least for now.

22R. Suchin would be great

23R. I don't know how i feel about Scorps undead family taking a roster spot.

24R. Kano's Son would be redundant in my opinion. Im kind of over the descendants already.

25R. All in favor of a new Shokan

26R. Rather have a new boss but Onaga being playable would be pretty awesome. Maybe in an adolescent stage?

Kombat Pack 1 (DLC):

27R. I hate guest characters but you're probably right.

28R. Not a big fan of Taven. Rather have Frost

29R. I REALLY hope they don't go the Ermac/Shang Tsung symbiotic route. One or the other would be ok though.

30R. Jade, maybe not possessed by the mysterious woman but somehow merged with her would be awesome (similar to how they now describe Noob and Saibot)

Kombat Pack 2 (DLC):

31. Guest Character... again face palm

32. I think it's Kung Lao's turn to sit out a game. Maybe Taven can go here?

33. Hotaru does need another chance.

And yeah, the idea for Smoke to come back in the Triborg body just dawned on me. You can have it, NRS.

Jade merged with the mysterious woman would be awesome!!! Also, it'd be a Mileena clone since I was referring to her Flesh Pit clones.

Definitely.

And I was thinking Shang Tsung may have crossed Kitana's DNA with another race and kept it a secret.

Jade can keep her weapons while the woman has her own weapon and powers. She can play out like Johnny Cage's Stunt Double with charging attacks. The woman can throw projectiles of multiple elements (fire, ice/water, thunder, ground/rock, and wind), have her own blade/sword, heal herself (and Jade too), buff up their status (speed and attack), have telekinetic powers, the ability to fly, and also summon levitating swords/blades to attack. The woman could be similar to Goddess Athena from the SNK series without turning into animals or summoning animals. The woman can be inside Jade's body comes out to attack their opponents like how Noob calls Saibot to attack. ;)

I'd prefer that over the same Trilogy 2.0 roster, game after game.
Kano's son with a different move set, and a new origin story like how Takeda had in the comics and given that he and Kenshi are different?
Yeah I'd be down for that, at least it would be different, and it wouldn't b the same tired and repeated Kano henchman punching bag.
MKX was supposed to be about passing the torch to a new generation, anyways.
I really wouldn't mind if Kano, Sonya, Johnny, Jax and Kung Lao were all cameos in MK11.

I'd prefer that over the same Trilogy 2.0 roster, game after game.
Kano's son with a different move set, and a new origin story like how Takeda had in the comics and given that he and Kenshi are different?
Yeah I'd be down for that, at least it would be different, and it wouldn't b the same tired and repeated Kano henchman punching bag.
MKX was supposed to be about passing the torch to a new generation, anyways.
I really wouldn't mind if Kano, Sonya, Johnny, Jax and Kung Lao were all cameos in MK11.

I don't think the passing of the torch necessarily has to be hereditary though. They make a new merc type character that isn't Kano's son. I just don't like the 'Kombat Kids' vibe.

I don't think the passing of the torch necessarily has to be hereditary though. They make a new merc type character that isn't Kano's son. I just don't like the 'Kombat Kids' vibe.

I'd be fine with that too, and I agree that it doesn't have to be completely hereditary.
I was just saying that I would prefer to see that (Kano) over the same punching bag Kano, with no character evolution.
As much as people don't like the "kombat kids" (not you in particular), at least there was some innovation behind them.
Takeda was different from Kenshi.
Cassie was completely different in gameplay from Johnny and Sonya, despite some similarities and a borrowed move.
Jacqui felt like a fresh new character.
Kung Jin wasn't like his cousin, Kung Lao.
That's my point.
IF they do give us other family members, at least make them different enough.

If it were up to me, Id' keep the 8 new characters from MKX, expand on Ferra / Torr and Erron Black a bit, add 2 or 3 more new characters, and add more post-MK3 characters to MK11.

I'm fine with some offspring. But the 4 kids working together without any new characters from other types of backgrounds just felt so cheesy.

I agree that the descendents felt fresh enough in their gameplay, I just wish at least one of them wasn't a descendant.

As much as people don't like the "kombat kids" (not you in particular), at least there was some innovation behind them.
Takeda was different from Kenshi.
Cassie was completely different in gameplay from Johnny and Sonya, despite some similarities and a borrowed move.
Jacqui felt like a fresh new character.
Kung Jin wasn't like his cousin, Kung Lao.

From the "Kombat Kids" I personally only like Cassie. Jacqui is not very original I think. Even her name is similar to her father's. She also fights with extended arm weapons. She is just a female Jax just as Frost being a female SZ. Kung Jin and Takeda are ok but they have their flaws. I don't like Takeda's farting, his primary outfit and his attitude. Kung Jin's name is too much of Kung Lao's. I still would accept them all if they had the parents all left out (Sonya, JC, KL, Jax). Kenshi as a post-MK3 character is fine. Instead of all the "parents" they could have added such characters that we all miss: Noob Saibot, Fujin, Reiko etc. There are too much "human" good guys in this game. This is my main problem with the roster.

EDIT: I usually take MKX to a friend of mine who does not have the Kombat packs. Without the 9 DLC-characters the roster feels really boring.

Last edited:
I agree that the descendents felt fresh enough in their gameplay, I just wish at least one of them wasn't a descendant.

Sure, but that's why there also were characters like Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Ferra / Torr and Erron Black, which were all very well done, imo.

Hopefully NRS add more of those type of new characters in MK11. ;)

Sure, but that's why there also were characters like Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Ferra / Torr and Erron Black, which were all very well done, imo.

Hopefully NRS add more of those type of new characters in MK11. ;)

They were well done but those are all evil/neutral characters. The heroes were all descendants and I hope they avoid that trope going forward.

Here is a list of characters I wanna see after mortal kombat x but in mortal kombat 11 they are all below in order
1. Baraka
2. Rain
3. Smoke
4. Sidnel
5. Shang tsung
6. Chameleon
7. Phoenix
8. Goro
9. Tanya
10. Michael myers
11. Chucky
12. Freddy Krueger
13. Ash Williams
14. Frank the clown
15. Tremor
16. Triborg
17. Superman
18. The joker
19. Batman
20. The flash
21. Wonder woman
22. Ferra torr
23. Dvorah
24. Erron black
25. Zombie Liu kang
26. Cyber sub zero
27. Dark raiden
28. Fire scorpion
29. Bo rai cho
30. Alien
31. Shinnok
32. Predator
33. Quan chi
34. Farmer jax
35. Killer kano
36. Horror ermac
37. Dark Lord kotal kahn
38. Shao Khan
39. Jason Voorhees
40. Leatherface
41. Ghostface
42. Frankenstein
43. Jade
44. Sanya blade major blade
45. Kenshi the lasher
46. Takeda summoner
47. Tournament reptile
48. Queen kitana
49. Vampire millena
50. Outlaw kung jin
51. Iron man
52. Hulk
53. Captain America
54. Spiderman
55. Deadpool
56. King Johnny cage
57. Princess Jackie Briggs
58. Prince kamellian
59. Yoda
60. Luke Skywalker
61. Darth Vader
62. Catwoman
Tell me what you think if y'all agree this will also come in a mortal kombat x pack 3 ok read it