Onaga POTENTIALLY in mkx!

Vassil01

Hello, everyone!

This thread may be useless for some of you but I just saw ONAGA and BARAKA in the recent SOAD+MKX trailer!!!

Baraka:

baraka.jpg

Onaga:

onaga.jpg

Re: Onaga in mkx!

Or it could be Shinnok in demon form. Since, you know... he did that once in Mythologies.

I honest to God don't even know what to expect anymore from the story.
This is pretty cool though tbh, and thanks for the screen caps!

I think it's Shinnok in demon form as well. He has been known to do it, and the glowing is similar to the revenants. He seems to be standing over Raiden in his MK1 attire.

I honest to God don't even know what to expect anymore from the story.
This is pretty cool though tbh, and thanks for the screen caps!

I agree. I thought this story was gonna be simple, but WOW! I don't what to expect too!
No problem for the screen caps!

I have actually never played Mythologies or watched it on YouTube.

Ahh, well in Mythologies, Shinnok is one of the last bosses. If you happen to take his amulet away, he transforms into this demon. You don't necessarily fight him in this form, you need to get into a portal, but he does possess this ability.

Ahh, well in Mythologies, Shinnok is one of the last bosses. If you happen to take his amulet away, he transforms into this demon. You don't necessarily fight him in this form, you need to get into a portal, but he does possess this ability.

Thank you!
Well the head kinda looks like the one from the SOAD+MKX trailer, but he has no wings or such a dragon look.

I agree. I thought this story was gonna be simple, but WOW! I don't what to expect too!
No problem for the screen caps!

NRS has seriously stepped up their game (no pun intended) for the story this time around. But the Shinnok (?) one...man he is going to be so awesome in MKX, so glad he's playable. Maybe not in that skin, but still hyped.

I don't care who that is so much. He looks great, though!

Off-topic:
Spoiler:
I'm really happy my first thread didn't recieve any hate!