Official Friday March 27th Kombat Kast Diskussion Thread

That is so disgusting. Shaun Himmerick has been so polite, respectful and helpful over the past 2-3 months. I don't blame him at all and he's come a long way since MK Shoalin Monks.
We should send him an e-card or something, and get everyone from TRMK to sign it. I don't know what would be appropriate, but it sounds like a nice gesture. Might put a smile on his face. Maybe a stupid idea, I dunno.

What a shit. I don't know why people behave that way =/

I feel like you guys brush a whole group of people with the same comb... or however that saying goes.

Just because you are a fan of a character, and even if that character is Reiko, does not mean they're ALL like that one guy! That one guy was WAAAAY over the line, but putting everyone in the same box as him just makes you appear ignorant.

I feel like you guys brush a whole group of people with the same comb... or however that saying goes.

Just because you are a fan of a character, and even if that character is Reiko, does not mean they're ALL like that one guy! That one guy was WAAAAY over the line, but putting everyone in the same box as him just makes you appear ignorant.

Personally, I'm just referring to this one scumbag, not all Reiko fans.

I agree with [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] about generalization.

Seriously, do you really believe that guy is a fan?

We discuss everyday, but we have sense to not being rude with them. We can spot the difference. We make good questions, we wanna see this game grow much more.

Anybody with little MK knowledge can troll. We have this here, on this very Forum.

I'm sincerely sorry and ashamed for what happened, even we are not guilty.

That was no single behavior. Read Shaun tweets. A lot of crazy guys who keep complaining about everything, and MANY are rude to him.

But we can't say people who loves characters are all the same. Hey, I'm a character fan too, even if I consider the whole lore the most important thing. I have never done that.

And this kind of rude, superficial fans, well, there are lots on his twitter. Now go to Kittelsen, that's a more specific knowledge. Much more polite and grateful fans, who like to praise his work. Because they are REALLY following!

That's trolling. That's crazy fans, they can easily pretend to be the whole community by putting a character on their avatars and keep tweeting. As i said before, it happens here, why wouldn't it happen there? No mods, nobody looking?

I'm sorry for Shaun, but I understand. What a ******* shame. Disgusting behavior.

That's why I said in another thread that this person is not a fan. Whether you're in love with the series, a casual, or whatever, you do NOT start threatening the developers... You shouldn't threaten anyone to begin with.

This is why at times I question myself as to why I still have Facebook.

I'm going on with my 3 Twitter accounts and reporting that dude as being a threat to others with physical violence.
That type of shit shouldn't be tolerated, at all, IMO.

Already beat you to it with mine.

I don't even really use my twitter account, but I logged into it and reported him.

Wow this is sad. Its never that serious but tbh nrs has some fault in this. In no way am i condoning what the guy did but if nrs didn't act nonchalant towards the 3d era characters like they never existed this wouldn't be a problem. To some loyal mk fans it feels like a slap in the face because they want these guys in and they were the ones who supported boon and co during the rough times and they for over decades have gave the fans a finger and still wont make these guys playable.

Wow this is sad. Its never that serious but tbh nrs has some fault in this. In no way am i condoning what the guy did but if nrs didn't act nonchalant towards the 3d era characters like they never existed this wouldn't be a problem. To some loyal mk fans it feels like a slap in the face because they want these guys in and they were the ones who supported boon and co during the rough times and they for over decades have gave the fans a finger and still wont make these guys playable.

Without a doubt the dumbest thing I have read on the internet today. Possibly ever.

Ah, damn, sucks to here Shaun Himmerick is leaving his Twitter account. These MK fans are getting too crazy. It's just a video game, chill!

Stuff like this personally bothers me greatly due to personal experiences I had back in college. A roommate of mine literally tried slashing my throat over social media. Sure the issue was a bit different, but when you start getting people making threats like this, I wish it could be taken seriously that harsh consequences follows.

Even to the point of law enforcement.

"Oh, you got raped? Well, it's kinda your own fault for dressing the way you do. You could just have put out, then it would never be a problem."

"Sure it was bad, but can you blame the guy? He wanted 3D-era characters! Of COURSE he was going to lash out!"

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Nothing can justify or even be a justification to any possibility of ambient for that guy or any other person saying that, worse, or even less, as I have seen many times. Nothing.

Wow this is sad. Its never that serious but tbh nrs has some fault in this. In no way am i condoning what the guy did but if nrs didn't act nonchalant towards the 3d era characters like they never existed this wouldn't be a problem.

NO. Get this nonsense out of your damned head. We have FIVE 3D era characters confirmed PLAYABLE in this game already. MKX is NRS's game, not your game. They could put zero 3D characters in and they'd have every right. They could put an entirely 100% new cast and they'd have every right. They could have ONLY MK9 characters return and they'd have every right.

If you don't like it, YOU DON'T BUY IT. That's the option you have as a sane human being. Maybe you make some threads about it. You don't go to twitter and threaten people. And you don't justify or rationalize other people doing it, either.

But threatening a person's life and the life of family members goes completely over the boundary of being terse because that character is not in the game. When Raiden took a hiatus in MK3, I didn't go apesh*t crazy about it and threaten people.

"Oh, you got raped? Well, it's kinda your own fault for dressing the way you do. You could just have put out, then it would never be a problem."

completely different scenario. I didn't know buying a game that included something you wanted in it that you supported when it was down to shit had anything to do with being raped

NO. Get this nonsense out of your damned head. We have FIVE 3D era characters confirmed PLAYABLE in this game already. MKX is NRS's game, not your game. They could put zero 3D characters in and they'd have every right. They could put an entirely 100% new cast and they'd have every right. They could have ONLY MK9 characters return and they'd have every right.

If you don't like it, YOU DON'T BUY IT. That's the option you have as a sane human being. Maybe you make some threads about it. You don't go to twitter and threaten people. And you don't justify or rationalize other people doing it, either.

And if they did that. Its on them maybe people wouldnt buy but thats a double edged sword. Ifno one bought it that would mean nrs probably wouldnt make mk at all. And last i checked these people are paying nrs salary. They have every right to complain when they dint get what they want. Mk isnt for free.