Critical-Limit

I'm kind of interested in starting a MKX podcast;

We could cover varying topics:

1.) Lore/ MKX comic
2.) Gameplay/ matchups
3.) Tournament results/match talk
4.) Community talk

ect ect.

I'm wondering who isn't shy, and would be down to talk MKX for possibly an hour or two?

I'd prefer to do these sunday, for a number of reasons.
1.) I'm off
2.) No tournaments are usually on sunday
3.) The comic book releases digitially on sunday
4.) tournaments are usually on saturday so we can talk results the day after.

So who would be down to chit chat?
I'd like a mix of people who super understand lore, and competitive players. Both would be optimal.

Post here if you're interested.

If we can't get enough interest dunno lol. We'll see, I might even just talk to myself like a radio show host does sometimes.

Yeah i'm not trying to compete with other podcasts or anything.

I just think it would connect us together better if people we converse with daily, were talking.

I'd find it much more interesting to hear all of your opinions over some dude on youtube I have no connection with.

I'd be down to get in on this, I've been thinking about how to get more involved with this place :)

Also [MENTION=8252]Critical-Limit[/MENTION] timezones may be a slight issue. I'm in Chicago and I'm sure many others who want in on this are gonna be from all over the place.

Last edited:
I'd love to listen to this, though I wouldn't be any use being on the thing!

Let me know when it's up and running and I'll subscribe :)

April 19th,

Me and you are the same time zone.

Oh pfff I wasn't sure if they were different or not lol

I'm also interested in joining this as I'm somewhat in the middle of casual and hardcore player and I think I could learn a lot from actually hearing strategies and such rather than reading them. I'm a visual learner but auditory is the next best thing.
I also feel like it could be a good venue for people who want to learn more like me.

You seem to know quite a bit about fighting games so I'm sure lots of people, (mmyself included) would be appreciative of an audio breakdown of the terminology and whatnot :)