Tremor fans Rejoice! List 3 things you hope to see when Tremor is released. READY GO!

MK-TREMOR

I apologize for my excitement in advance. Every MK forum I've joined for the last 10 years, I've always signed under the name MK-TREMOR. It feels pretty good for it to mean something. I thought it would be fun for Tremor enthusiasts alike to list a few things they are most looking forward to when Tremor makes his offical MK roster debut. That's right. He is no longer just a boss in a crappy Special Forces game or a ninja swap in a MK9 tower mission. SOUND OFF!

1. I hope they acknowledge the fact he was Lin Keui turned Black Dragon and maybe through his Bio or perhaps his ending they reveal the reason why he left. Perhaps it was the Cyborg initiative? Kano was able to get him to join after Kano's bloody brawl with Sub-Zero in the comics? (SIDENOTE) I wouldn't mind him making an appearance in a MK comic.

2. Seeing how he's a newest male MK Ninja in years, I hope they really make him as menacing as he looks on a gameplay standpoint. I hope to see 3 very unique variations and awesome fatatlities and God willing maybe a Black Dragon alternate costume to counter his Ninja look?

3. Most of all, I hope to see MK fans everywhere realize that the wait was worth it and he truly did deserve a chance to be in an MK roster even if it was via DLC. I hope his reception is huge. That way NRS would feel inclined to put him in future MK games.

Last edited:

1. I hope they acknowledge the fact he was Lin Keui turned Black Dragon and maybe through his Bio or perhaps his ending they reveal the reason why he left.

Wasn't Tremor always a member of the Black Dragon Klan? According to the MK Special Forces story line ie.? or am i wrong? HE was rescued by kano along with Tasia, no Face and whoever else. I think you may be confused (sorry if i'm incorrcet) by John Tobias' initial intention for Tremor being a member of the Lin Kuei, when he was first imagined. He was meant to be some sort of muscle for hire. but somehow ended up being a member of the Black Dragon, maybe to fit in with Special Forces story line.

John Tobias had some awesome ideas and you can only imagine what the franchise would be now with him still involved.

That being said, Tremor is the only DLC character thus far that i'm excited about!

Wasn't Tremor always a member of the Black Dragon Klan? According to the MK Special Forces story line ie.? or am i wrong? HE was rescued by kano along with Tasia, no Face and whoever else. I think you may be confused (sorry if i'm incorrcet) by John Tobias' initial intention for Tremor being a member of the Lin Kuei, when he was first imagined. He was meant to be some sort of muscle for hire. but somehow ended up being a member of the Black Dragon, maybe to fit in with Special Forces story line.

John Tobias had some awesome ideas and you can only imagine what the franchise would be now with him still involved.

That being said, Tremor is the only DLC character thus far that i'm excited about!

you're correct but actually keeping this and making into escaped the lin kuei to become black dragon can create some initial rivalries for him vs the cyborgs or subzero etc etc. I guess if they don't his primary enemies are just the SF

I expect him to have earth based moves like:

Ground spike(s) raising up very quickly.
Boulder falling down on the opponent.
Lava coming out of the ground.

- Boulder throw from MK4/MKGold to be 1 of his special moves
- Transforming into a stone statue to be another - so if someone do dashing special attack (like Shoulder Block/Shadow Kick or Liu Kang's flying kick) on him the effect will be similar if they do it on a brick wall, the attacker will lose some health as well, the ex version will also bounce the victim up in the air for a combo. Projectiles however will have effect on Tremor in statue form and do damage, otherwise this thing will be overpowered.

Im really happy for all you Tremor and Tanya Fans u guys never gave up and stayed optimistic, Congrats! It's been long overdue.

I hope if he has a boulder throw projectile that his animation while throwing it looks really aggressive, like he's throwing it really hard and fast.

Even though Tremor is bulky i would love it if he has a teleport with sand special effects. After all he's still a ninja.

he should have a stomp that pops u up. Or a shockwave projectile that hits low.

Another move could be making 3 boulders float around him in a circular motion working as a shield but he can also kick it or punch it towards you . It consumes 2 energy bars though.

I would love it if they also give him a shoulder charge move, i think it will fit him perfectly. EX has armor and goes full screen.

God this is cool news! I hope he has a fist of earth attack, and his inclusion may turn Jax more interesting, hope they don't share many moves though.

And please ED TROLL, give the DLC a freaking voice will ya, this is 2015, not 1992, voice or no character! That is the only thing i'm worring for, and I hope to see him having a cameo in storymode, also tanya.

But I don't understand what's so classic about Tremor, the guy's never been to MK fighting game before...

Man, I'm totally pumped for Tremor. I trust in NRS to make him awesome.

1. I hope that his storyline is fleshed out a lot more. Lin Kuei ---> Black Dragon.

2. I'd love it if one of his projectiles was like Hotaru's, where he shoots a fireball into the ground under the opponent's feet and it pops them up.

3. I hope that he gets a "klassic ninja" skin.

I was wondering when I'd see you make this thread. Congrats! Hope he's the best DLC You could ever ask for.
Glad you finally got your wish!

God this is cool news! I hope he has a fist of earth attack, and his inclusion may turn Jax more interesting, hope they don't share many moves though.

And please ED TROLL, give the DLC a freaking voice will ya, this is 2015, not 1992, voice or no character! That is the only thing i'm worring for, and I hope to see him having a cameo in storymode, also tanya.

But I don't understand what's so classic about Tremor, the guy's never been to MK fighting game before...

jax can't get interesting even with a rivalry vs tremor :p as for tremor being classic I too thought we'd see mk2-3 ones in the first pack but this is probably damage control for their bland roster. either way, the classics we all have in our minds as classic will be in DLC pack two for sure

Well, i'm very happy we get Tanya and Tremor OVER Shang Tsung and Baraka, which I presumed would be in that pack.

Hope pack 2 gives us more surprises like Rain, Reiko, Havik and Sektor...

you're correct but actually keeping this and making into escaped the lin kuei to become black dragon can create some initial rivalries for him vs the cyborgs or subzero etc etc. I guess if they don't his primary enemies are just the SF

Yes he's correct but it would be cool if they slightly changed his story to he escaped or betrayed the Lin Keui because Kano was able to get him to take his side over Sub-Zero's. I felt like the way they made Sub's and Kano's fight in the comic was a set up for their rivalry. Now with Tremor's betrayal in the mix it can open up for something cool. Yes Tremor's interactions with other Lin Keui affiliates could be fun to see how they treat him now. Kano needed some more Black Dragon members to combat the ever growing Special Forces. His intros with Jax is something I can't wait to see!

I was wondering when I'd see you make this thread. Congrats! Hope he's the best DLC You could ever ask for.
Glad you finally got your wish!

Thanks! The hype is REAL! I soooo can't wait for his trailer! I've only made one Tremor thread in my life and that was to get him in MK9! So glad he got into this game instead. Congrats to you Tanya fans as well. Tremor's moveset possibilities are endless but so are Tanya's. I'm digging her new costume design alot.

I apologize for my excitement in advance. Every MK forum I've joined for the last 10 years, I've always signed under the name MK-TREMOR. It feels pretty good for it to mean something. I thought it would be fun for Tremor enthusiasts alike to list a few things they are most looking forward to when Tremor makes his offical MK roster debut. That's right. He is no longer just a boss in a crappy Special Forces game or a ninja swap in a MK9 tower mission. SOUND OFF!

1. I hope they acknowledge the fact he was Lin Keui turned Black Dragon and maybe through his Bio or perhaps his ending they reveal the reason why he left. Perhaps it was the Cyborg initiative? Kano was able to get him to join after Kano's bloody brawl with Sub-Zero in the comics? (SIDENOTE) I wouldn't mind him making an appearance in a MK comic.

2. Seeing how he's a newest male MK Ninja in years, I hope they really make him as menacing as he looks on a gameplay standpoint. I hope to see 3 very unique variations and awesome fatatlities and God willing maybe a Black Dragon alternate costume to counter his Ninja look?

3. Most of all, I hope to see MK fans everywhere realize that the wait was worth it and he truly did deserve a chance to be in an MK roster even if it was via DLC. I hope his reception is huge. That way NRS would feel inclined to put him in future MK games.

I am really happy for you and all Tremor fans.. Finally we got the mysterious Mk warrior for MKX.

Tremor looks the best of the four DLC character renders we've seen, so I am expecting big things of him. He looks pretty bulky, so I'm hoping he's not going to be as dexterous as Scorpion or Sub-Zero, despite his ninja origins.

And yeah, a Black Dragon alt. costume would be awesome. Here's hoping.

1. I hope Tremor has a really involved backstory and doesn't just wind up being someone's lackey.
2. Classic MK ninja alt
3. Some indication that his appearance in MKX isn't just a one-off and that he'll appear in more games in the future

1) I kinda want him to have to buff himself during the fight; realism isn't big in MK, but if he had a move that he charged in order to get a MASSIVE damage boost, that would be awesome. The earth doesn't move often, but when it does it's catastrophic.
2) Very poor Air combat. Give him a lot of Anti Air, but the Earth Ninja shouldn't be jumping around like a silly man.
3) Sweet. Ass. Alternate.