March 19th Kombat Kast Stream Thread

Re: New Kombat Kast Tomorrow?

interesting use of the numbers 2 and 4. someone on another forum had this for speculation->

"The numbers 2 and 4 are used in this tweet.
Crackpot theories:

The roster size is confirmed to be 24.

Kiefer Sutherland A.K.A Jack Bauer, star of the T.V series 24 has his role in the game revealed. (Voice of Erron Black?)

I'm an idiot and Boon used these numbers because they're quicker than words (going with this one)."

my guess is Goro, since he says "big" kombat kast. why else would he say big?

interesting use of the numbers 2 and 4. someone on another forum had this for speculation->

"The numbers 2 and 4 are used in this tweet.
Crackpot theories:

The roster size is confirmed to be 24.

Kiefer Sutherland A.K.A Jack Bauer, star of the T.V series 24 has his role in the game revealed. (Voice of Erron Black?)

I'm an idiot and Boon used these numbers because they're quicker than words (going with this one)."

my guess is Goro, since he says "big" kombat kast. why else would he say big?

I imputted the tweet into my own and it gives 2 spare characters. Meaning he couldn't have put two and for as it'd have gone over the twitter character limit. Food for thought, maybe it means nothing.

lol @ character reveals :p they might as well just show us the final selection screen at this point

I doubt all 24 characters will be shown tomorrow by NRS (or before the game comes out).
If we get a full roster picture, it will probably be from someone who "got the game early" or something like someone who knows an "insider" at NRS.
Like that dude that kept saying that he knew someone at NRS, who told him that Freddy would be the 4th DLC in MK9.

My guess is that the 2 and 4 has to do with 24 hours.

I hope they reveal Balor and de-confirm Liu Kang, just to totally phuck with all of us.

Perhaps remainder of the roster revealed? 24 chars?

BIG 'boss' reveal?

D'ya not think revealing the big boss would be stupid? I know we all speculate it's probably Liu Kang, but to throw out all the secrets before the game release seems a bit silly

I reckon we're gonna get an Erron Black and Shinnok reveal, or Erron and possibly Goro game play. I really wanna see the roster with Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin and Mileena on it to see how it has shaped up

D'ya not think revealing the big boss would be stupid? I know we all speculate it's probably Liu Kang, but to throw out all the secrets before the game release seems a bit silly

I reckon we're gonna get an Erron Black and Shinnok reveal, or Erron and possibly Goro game play. I really wanna see the roster with Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin and Mileena on it to see how it has shaped up

Perhaps, but I would think Boon would atleast had said, you'll have to get the game and find out who the BB is. Or we wont reveal the BB, you'll have to get the game to find out.

Boon is a Prince fan. Prince has the habit of sometimes using numbers instead of letters and things like that. He didn't have much space for a tweet, so he just used the next best thing while "doing a Prince".

TREMOR, PREDATOR...
And future post mk3 DLC pack?
Including Fujin,Reiko,Tanya,BoRaiCho, Havik?
I can dream.

I doubt all 24 characters will be shown tomorrow by NRS (or before the game comes out).
If we get a full roster picture, it will probably be from someone who "got the game early" or something like someone who knows an "insider" at NRS.
Like that dude that kept saying that he knew someone at NRS, who told him that Freddy would be the 4th DLC in MK9.

My guess is that the 2 and 4 has to do with 24 hours.

10am? Doubt it, stream are usually around 4pm~

Like I said, given he neared the tweet limit it was probably so he could fit it all in.

Y'all, come on. It's Goro. Revealing all 24 characters? Totally... TOTALLY not going to happen. But showing off Goro a month before release? SURE.

That's also likely, but I doubt it's the complete 24 / 25 character roster.

Who said it was? I just said they might as well, doesn't mean I think they will.

Anyway, we'll hopefully find out soon what the stream (if there is to be one) will be about.

I thought the Sutherland rumor was busted at around the time of E3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

List of things we might see, from most-exciting to least:

1. Variations of Takeda
2. Variations of Jacqui
3. Variations of Kung Jin
4. Confirmation of Mileena
5. Confirmation of Kenshi
6. Confirmation of Jax
7. Variations of Sonya Blade
8. Goro gameplay (at this point, I just don't care)