Leaked Bios?!?! (Possible Spoilers)

Most, if not all of the leaks have been proven wrong in one or more points. I said before: when someone gets hold of a copy of the game, leaks will come. Until then, nop.

I mean, did some of you good people ever heard of rule 34? The internet has time for THAT, you don't think kids would have time to create "leaks"?! Frankly.

Is this at me?
You act like I came here and said 'Omg I believe all these leaks! Why cant u guys see it? its all real omgzz!!!11!11'
No.
I didn't.
Because I don't care if it's real or fake. I don't believe any of these leaks unless there's proof to back it up.

Is this at me?
You act like I came here and said 'Omg I believe all these leaks! Why cant u guys see it? its all real omgzz!!!11!11'
No.
I didn't.
Because I don't care if it's real or fake. I don't believe any of these leaks unless there's proof to back it up.

You just overreacted, don't worry - I said "you" as in "all of you", not YOU RIGHT THERE. :) Nop, it wasn't at you.

I'm talking about the one above that, lol.

I'm not sure I follow, as you've quoted my latest post which wasn't directed at you. I just quoted you since you mentioned that at least one thing was proven wrong from a "leak" (then I said that more things were proven wrong and added the rest speaking in general terms, not directed at you).

With all this talk of leaks and wondering who is who, my mind is forced to think back to the Attitude Era when Stone Cold and Vince McMahon hot a bitter rivalry. I'm expecting someone to come forth and claim they are the one who "leaked" information.

"IT WAS ME, AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"

With all this talk of leaks and wondering who is who, my mind is forced to think back to the Attitude Era when Stone Cold and Vince McMahon hot a bitter rivalry. I'm expecting someone to come forth and claim they are the one who "leaked" information.

"IT WAS ME, AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"

Oh no, please, forget that crappy angle already! lol

In all seriousness, I think some of the "leakers" are members of this forum.