Leaked Bios?!?! (Possible Spoilers)

jdnice11

So I was on another forum (MK Online) and came across these. They seem legit but take it with a grain of salt if you will. There are 24 names in these leaked Bios

Read if you want I will put them in a spoiler tag! Some interesting Bios in here though!
Spoiler:
Cassie Cage
The daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, has a lot to live up to. Her parents were among the few kombatants to survive the wars against Outworld and NetherRealm, and were instrumental to EarthRealm's victories. Cassie is as strong-willed--and occasionally hotheaded--as her mother; and as quick-witted as her beloved dad, which makes her popular within her Special Forces unit. She is tasked with her first leadership role, leading a unit comprised of Jacqui Briggs, Takahashi Takeda and Kung Jin into Outworld to track down an amulet of immense power before it can fall into the wrong hands and lead to the destruction of the realms.

D'Vorah
D’Vorah is of a race called the Kytinn, which populates the island realm of Arnyek. The solitary nature of the Kytinn meant a common defense of their realm was impossible; thus it was conquered and merged with Outworld by Shao Kahn. D'Vorah's loyalty and insightfulness, unusual traits for a Kytinn, led to her quick political rise. D’Vorah becomes tired of Kotal Kahn’s obsession with blood magic and see’s the damage it is doing to his judgment. She eventually rebels and causes a striking, significant blow to Kotal Kahn’s regime.

Ermac
After the defeat of his creator, Shao Kahn, Ermac was commanded by the rightful heir to the throne, Mileena. A portion of the deceased Emperor's soul, which had entered the warriors’ body moments after his defeat by Raiden, fused with Ermac and made their telekinetic power increase significantly. A battle for dominance began inside the warrior--a battle that began corrupting all of the souls within’ causing Ermac’s body to slowly decay. The corruption led Ermac to begin acting irrationally, leaving him to side with Kotal Kahn and assist the Osh-Tekk in ousting Mileena as Empress of Outworld.

Erron Black
Originating from Earthrealm, Erron Black was a hired gunman who was captured and taken into Outworld during Shao Kahn's invasion by a group of Tarkatans. He escaped and slaughtered them all. Black spent years roaming Outworld as a mercenary before being approached by Kotal Kahn, who had heard tales of his marksman skills and hired him for his services. Knowing of the Black Dragon from Earthrealm, Erron Black began dealing with Kano on Kotal Kahn's behalf during his struggle for the throne against Mileena and became one of the would-be Emperor's top advisors.

Ferra/Torr
The dual being known as Ferra/Torr is mysterious even to their closest allies. It's rumored that Torr and Ferra were Outworld citizens, captured and permanently tethered to each other by the evil sorcerer Shang Tsung in the bowels of his Flesh Pits. They're more likely members of a forgotten symbiotic race, in which the 'rider' bonds with a 'mount.' The rider, Ferra, serves as the de facto brains of the duo, while the hulking Torr is the muscle. It's possible they communicate with each other telepathically, or that Ferra can actually understand Torr’s booming grunts. Found roaming the Tarkatan Wastes by Kotal Kahn’s troops, Ferra/Torr were pressed into service as the emperor’s personal bodyguards.

Jacqui Briggs
Childhood friend to Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs is the daughter of Jax Briggs. Trained in the art of kombat like her father, Jacqui became a junior Olympic kickboxer. After being kidnapped at the hands of the Black Dragon to force the Special Forces to aid Kotal Kahn in Outworld, and their subsequent escape thanks to Cassie’s parents, Jacqui enlists in Johnny Cage’s unit and utilizes specialized bionic gauntlets to improve her kombat skills. She vows not to fail in her mission to protect the realms like her father had before her.

Jax
Having been revived after spending several years as an undead revenant in service to the sorcerer Quan Chi, Jax returns to EarthRealm and retires from the Special Forces. However, when his daughter, Jacqui, and her unit discover a plot to release Shinnok from his amulet in Outworld, Jax is visited by old allies Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade who bring to his attention Raiden’s plan to aid the unit and end any attempts of releasing the imprisoned fallen Elder God. Jax heads into Outworld with his old allies to save the unit and to stop the return of such an evil being that would surely spell doom for all of the realms.

Johnny Cage
Hollywood action hero Johnny Cage entered his first Mortal Kombat tournament for the publicity. Raiden observed that the arrogant, loquacious Cage, was 'a hero. .. though he may not yet know it.' Raiden was correct, of course: Johnny's martial arts skills were not special effects--and were pivotal in EarthRealm's victory. Johnny Cage defeated Shinnok and helped Raiden imprison Shinnok inside of the amulet. With the threat gone and EarthRealm safe for the time being, Johnny Cage began leading his own special team of Special Forces to help better protect EarthRealm from other worldly forces.

Kano
Kano is a member of the Black Dragon, a group of international arms dealers. Sonya, Jax and the Special Forces have been trying to shut them down for decades. Though he's from EarthRealm (Australia), Kano usually sides with his home realm's enemies. In the past he provided high tech weapons both to Shao Kahn's Outworld armies and Shinnok and Quan Chi of the NetherRealm. After Shinnok's defeat Kano returned to Outworld, keeping a low profile but making a tidy profit running guns from Earth to Outworld.

Kenshi
The blind swordsman Kenshi was recruited by Sonya Blade into the Special Forces after the initial invasion of the NetherRealm. Upon Shinnok’s imprisonment, Kenshi helped free Scorpion from his vengeful binds of torment and shortly thereafter was given the task of infiltrating the Red Dragon clan. When the Red Dragon leader, Daegon, learned of this treachery, he sent the clan to murder Kenshi's child as well as the child's mother, Suchin. Too late to save Suchin, Kenshi saved the boy, Takeda, and left him in the protection of the Shirai Ryu. Kenshi spent years tracking down Daegon and eventually killed the leader, avenging Suchin's death. Kenshi returned to find Takeda a formidable warrior and enlisted his son to join him in the Special Forces.

Kitana
A revenant of Quan Chi’s, Kitana helped aid the sorcerer during the NetherRealm war and slaughtered many innocents. Upon the defeat of Shinnok, several souls were freed. Kitana wasn’t one of them and was left under the influence of the evil sorcerery that had re-animated her. This fueled her anger at Raiden and his fellow gods. Along with her mother, Sindel, Kitana searched the realms for the amulet her master sought so desperately that would give him power beyond her comprehension. Blinded by rage at her premature death, Kitana will stop at nothing on getting revenge on those who manipulated her and her mother.

Kotal Kahn
Kotal Khan was a young boy in the warrior realm of Osh-Tekk when it was merged with Outworld by Shao Kahn. He grew up admiring the Outworld emperor. But Kotal kept hidden from Shao Kahn a secret Osh-Tekk portal to EarthRealm. Kotal's 'magical' appearances and demonstrations of great power in EarthRealm led its inhabitants to declare him a god, whom they called Buluc. After Shao Kahn was killed in the war with EarthRealm, Kotal served Shao Kahn’s heir Mileena. But her instability eventually led Kotal to overthrow her and assume the emperorship.

Kung Jin
A young thief skilled in the art of kombat, Kung Jin was visited by Raiden who told him that he possessed great promise, much like that of his deceased relative, Kung Lao. Kung Jin reluctantly accepted Raiden’s offer of guidance and was trained by Master Bo’ Rai Cho at the Wu Shi Academy for several years. Once his training had been completed, Johnny Cage enlisted him as an agent of the Special Forces, knowing full well his skills as a bowman would be incredibly valuable to the unit.

Kung Lao
A revenant of Quan Chi’s, Kung Lao was forced to fight on the side of the NetherRealm during their invasions of Outworld and EarthRealm. He had no choice but to fight people he once considered friends and allies. When Shinnok was defeated, his soul was spared and life was restored to him. Not knowing how to continue on after the horrible deeds he had committed, Kung Lao went into exile, hiding in the vast, snowy mountains of Asia. Upon hearing of the amulet having reappeared, Kung Lao returns to civilization in order to aid Raiden and his fellow warriors of EarthRealm.

Liu Kang
The last thing Liu Kang remembered was being betrayed by Raiden during the invasion of EarthRealm at the hands of Shao Kahn, Emperor of Outworld. Liu Kang had been resurrected to serve as a revenant for the sorcerer Quan Chi, but his body was still damaged and heavily scarred. Despite his flawed appearance, his powers were stronger due to evil dark magic than before. Quan Chi promised the monk he would have his revenge against Raiden, the reason behind his death. Liu Kang didn’t trust the sorcerer. He would destroy Raiden and protect EarthRealm by himself and he would also eliminate Quan Chi as well for helping Shao Kahn attempt an invasion of the realm he loved so dear.

Mileena
Perceiving a lack of loyalty in his adopted daughter, Kitana, Shao Kahn ordered Shang Tsung to create a replacement, a daughter worthy to be his heir. Shang Tsung fulfilled Shao Kahn's order by fusing Tarkatan DNA with Kitana’s. The resulting hybrid Mileena is as bloodthirsty and vicious as a Tarkatan, but possesses the martial artistry and poise of an Edenian. Mileena took the throne as Empress of Outworld after Shao Kahn’s defeat but was ultimately betrayed by Kotal Kahn after refusing to heed his warnings of the oncoming NetherRealm invasion. Mileena now seeks to reclaim her rightful place as Empress and eliminate Kotal Kahn and all of his allies.

Quan Chi
After losing to Raiden and his EarthRealm Champions and abandoning his master once the tide of the battle had changed, Quan Chi and what remained of his army of revenants escaped back into the NetherRealm. There, Quan Chi resurrected both the fallen Shaolin Monk, Liu Kang, who had been killed at the hands of Raiden as well as the fallen Shokan Prince, Goro, whom had been killed by a mutiny led by Kintaro. He would build a new army of revenants and hunt down the amulet that imprisoned his former master. Once he had it, he would take over the realms himself and become supreme leader.

Raiden
Raiden is the God of Thunder and the Protector of EarthRealm. Millennia ago he and the Elder Gods defeated Shinnok, who sought dominion over the realms. More recently, Raiden thwarted Outworld's attempts to conquer and merge with EarthRealm. However victory came at great cost. Many of Raiden's closest allies were killed in the battle. Raiden's strength was further tested when an escaped Shinnok’s NetherRealm armies attacked an EarthRealm weakened by war. Ultimately Raiden imprisoned Shinnok again--this time in Shinnok's own Amulet.�a

Reptile
When Kotal Kahn rebelled against Empress Mileena, Reptile was one of the first to join his side, showing allegiance to the one who had always shown kindness and respect to the Saurian who was always used as a mere blunt instrument of war. Reptile was now one of Kotal Kahn’s top advisors, using his mastery of stealth to spy on Kotal Kahn’s enemies and report back his findings. Reptile’s invisibility had gained him many secrets that continuously push back Mileena’s efforts at striking any sort of crippling blow at Kotal Kahn’s forces. Reptile remains truly loyal to his master now that the two share something in common; being the last known surviving members of their respective races.

Scorpion
Hanzo Hasashi was a member of the Shirai Ryu assassin clan until they and his family were killed by Sub-Zero of the rival Lin Kuei clan. Hanzo's soul was claimed by the NetherRealm sorcerer Quan Chi, who resurrected him as the revenant Scorpion and gave him the chance to avenge his family's deaths. After the defeat of Shinnok, Hanzo overcame the curse thanks to the help of the Earthrealm warrior, Kenshi, and in return spent years training his son, Takeda, the ways of the Shirai Ryu. Scorpion learns the true nature of his clans’ destruction from Raiden and seeks out on a mission with Kuai Liang to destroy the evil sorcerer Quan Chi.

Shinnok
A fallen Elder God and ruler of the NetherRealm, Shinnok was defeated at the hands of Raiden and the warriors of EarthRealm when his ally Quan Chi, as well as his army of revenants, abandoned him in the final hour of battle. Shinnok was imprisoned in his own amulet. Patiently waiting to be released, the fallen Elder God swore vengeance on Raiden and his mortal warriors as well as the traitor sorcerer Quan Chi. They would all pay a steep price for what they had done once he was released.

Sonya Blade
Commander of the EarthRealm Strategic Defense section of the Special Forces, Sonya Blade cooperates with Raiden to help ensure the protection of the realm along with her ex-husband Johnny Cage, daughter Cassie Cage and the blind swordsman known as Kenshi. Sonya Blade helped defeat the evil fallen Elder God, Shinnok, years previously and has been protecting the realm since. When the Outworld Civil War began, Sonya Blade gave the command to open up portals around the globe that would help innocents caught in the crossfire escape safely into EarthRealm. When news of the amulet causing much of the destruction in Outworld was delivered to them by Raiden, Sonya Blade put together a team to go and hunt down the amulet.

Sub-Zero
Kuai Liang and his older brother Bi-Han served the Lin Kuei assassin clan faithfully until the first Mortal Kombat tournament. There Bi-Han, code-named Sub-Zero, was killed by the demon Scorpion. Kuai Liang assumed the Sub-Zero mantle and went to Outworld to find his brother's killer. After being resurrection upon Shinnok’s defeat at the hands of Raiden and his Earthrealm Champions, Sub-Zero seeks out the Lin Kuei and challenges Sektor to kombat. With Sektor dead, Sub-Zero becomes the newest Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei but is shocked to learn from Scorpion the real reason behind his Bi-Han’s death; the manipulations of sorcerer Quan Chi. Together, he and Scorpion hunt the sorcerer down, looking for revenge.

Takeda
Takeda, son of Kenshi, bore witness to his mothers’ death at the hands of the Red Dragon clan. His life was saved by his father and was entrusted to Hanzo Hasashi, who trained him in the ways of the Shirai Ryu. After years of training and many battles fought, Kenshi returned to his son and recruited him to join the Special Forces and help futher protect EarthRealm from future conflicts.

These were posted a while ago in the media thread but I think it's a better idea for them to have a whole thread dedicated to it so people can find them easier than digging through the media thread.

These were posted a while ago in the media thread but I think it's a better idea for them to have a whole thread dedicated to it so people can find them easier than digging through the media thread.

What's the point of finding them? They're fake.

They contain a random assortment of huge spoilers, or no new information whatsoever, or complete lack of known information (Jax and Jacqui's strained relationship), never mind the horrible spelling and grammar apparently on account of the OP writing it all up from memory after his source told him all the bios also from memory.

Couldn't find it in the media thread so I had to look else where and do some work to search for it. Thanks for putting it up!

Anyways. Spelling is terrible, but I don't know the context of the leak. That's the only thing for me to think it is fake.

Also [MENTION=18661]p.W[/MENTION] what do you mean? Does it contain huge spoilers or no new information. I get that it is kinda just a rehash of already known info to a certain extent, but it definitely goes more depth then just that. I was just wondering exactly what you meant, I value your opinion on this forum. ;)

Also [MENTION=18661]p.W[/MENTION] what do you mean? Does it contain huge spoilers or no new information. I get that it is kinda just a rehash of already known info to a certain extent, but it definitely goes more depth then just that. I was just wondering exactly what you meant, I value your opinion on this forum. ;)

Hey, glad to be of some use! ;) Well, what's super strange is that some of the bios are literally copy/pasted from Amazon.com, like Kano and Ferra/Torr, providing zero new information... while others, like Cassie for instance, tack on a couple of sentences. Already, this is weird because why the discrepancy? Why are some Amazon bios complete and others incomplete? It's not as if the one new sentence he added to Cassie's bio spoils anything - it's all taken directly from the trailer, stuff we already know.

And then others still, like Sub-Zero's, go into legit spoiler territory by saying what he did during the 25 years leading up to MKX. Kind of a big deal in Subz's case because what he did was kill Sektor! So either he kills Sektor in the comic, and it'll get spoiled before the game even comes out, or it happens in the game, but it'll get spoiled in Sub-Zero's bio, OR Sektor just dies off-screen and off-panel of everything in Sub-Zero's bio. Given the likelihood that Sub-Zero will get some flashback fights about his missing 25 years, I find this absurdly improbable.

Takeda's is just sloppy a.f. in general. Supremely short, vague, poorly written, rehashing known information, identifying Scorpion only by his human name... very strange.

I was thinking about it being legit until I saw Kenshi's bio and Lui Kang's. D'Vorah's bio in the OP is semi-cannon as I've heard from the horses mouth about that info. However, Kenshi's bio sounds like something someone threw together after reading comic chapter one while Lui Kang's bio sounds like something someone stole from flying_shujinko's old MK10 story. p.W. and I don't agree on a lot of things (pretty much everything), but I'm with him on this one.

I'm not sure if I like Kitana's story. I'll have to find out by playing story mode if I'd find it interesting. It just doesn't seem her at all.

I saw this on Gamefaqs, the OP of the thread claimed to have translated them from a German site. So I back searched one of the bios using Google Translate and...nothing. Nothing popped up on the search engine at all.

So I assume these are debunked then?

I'm not sure if I like Kitana's story. I'll have to find out by playing story mode if I'd find it interesting. It just doesn't seem her at all.

I rather like her Bio! Its like she's darker and has a chip on her shoulder. I wonder if any of that anger has to do with Liu Kang! Don't know if she is "evil" by still being under control or if she is now an Anti-Hero now. Either way her Bio and Liu's Bio make them seem alot more interesting then they ever been

I rather like her Bio! Its like she's darker and has a chip on her shoulder. I wonder if any of that anger has to do with Liu Kang! Don't know if she is "evil" by still being under control or if she is now an Anti-Hero now. Either way her Bio and Liu's Bio make them seem alot more interesting then they ever been

Oh I like her being dark. But, it seems like she has become more of a Nethrrealm demon (the mindless ones) when it comes to personality.

Oh I like her being dark. But, it seems like she has become more of a Nethrrealm demon (the mindless ones) when it comes to personality.

I suspect that the Kitana we've been seeing is her alt and she's going to be a revenant until the very end when she and the others finally get freed by Raiden, Cassie & her friends.

I know Ed Boon said that big leak with Balor was '100% BS', but have the leaked bios been de-confirmed yet?

Also, Goro was announced before Liu Kang. I don't even think Liu Kang has been confirmed yet.
He hasn't, but most people are fairly certain he will be in the game -- possibly as a boss character.

Goro is classed as DLC and so won't be on the standard roster. That may explain his lack of bio.

in that case i can see your point. I wouldnt want that either!
Thats what actual Minions are for. Not strong characters