Jason

No thanks. And I'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't really want him, people on facebook seem to be against it too

What's confusing is that WB no longer holds the rights to Jason and the Friday the 13th franchise. How could the NRS team be allowed to use Jason as one of the DLC characters?

So I finally found a page that has Jason's abilities/powers, and I gotta say...

I can actually see this working.

""Jason is superhumanly strong and durable, casually shrugging off bullets, being burned alive, electrocuted, and even submerged in a flood of toxic waste. In the event that he is injured, he can rapidly regenerate himself, retaining his eyesight despite being stabbed in the eyes, and even regrowing his severed fingers after his battle with Freddy Krueger. He has displayed his incredible strength on several occasions, smashing through solid walls and wooden barriers, lifting adult humans off the ground with one hand, crushing their skulls between his palms, and at one point punching a young man in the face with such force that his head popped off his shoulders.""

Sounds pretty cool to me.

I REALLY hope Spawn is the second guest. This was a pretty shitty thing to wake up to
:(

The salt is REAL right now. But of COURSE, Freddy sold the MOST out of the DLC characters in MK9. But do you know what contributed to that? Them saying that if the DLC got enough support there would be more, so people who hated Freddy bpught him so that MAYBE their favorites still had a chance.

I'm sorry, I'm normally not this mad about something like this but I'm really bummed out about this.

I mean, Jason??? JASON?????

Come on, man!

Well, there's nothing we can really do about it now, just hope for something better.

FECKING Jason, man...

I CALLED THIS BEFORE MKX WAS EVEN ANNOUNCED AND NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE ME!

SCREW JOHNNY CAGE, SONYA, JAX, REPTILE, ERMAC, KUNG LAO, KITANA! THIS HAS ME MORE HYPED THAN ANY OF THOSE OLD TIMERS!

Seriously I am so hyped right now. This is amazing! I was pissed cause I thought we were getting someone boring like Spawn or Predator but this totally makes up for it

Congrats to Jason fans.

But as for me, I'll pass. Not interested one bit and this cemented my decision to forgo the Kombat Pack.

I was pissed cause I thought we were getting someone boring like Spawn or Predator but this totally makes up for it
Wow, you suck. :tongue:

I hope Jason's fatalities are as sadistic and gory as the way he killed people in the Friday the 13th movies. I mean the ones that were deleted from the movies cause they were deemed to gory.

Well seeing what can Jason do. I'm actually pretty cool with him being added as a guest character.

Don't get the hate. The guy is brutal, plus the post that kickinwing420 did on Jason's background, PLUS some of his kills were kind of funny. He fits perfectly in my book.

Don't get the hate. The guy is brutal, plus the post that kickinwing420 did on Jason's background, PLUS some of his kills were kind of funny. He fits perfectly in my book.

I love it too. But admittedly I am a horror movie junkie.

So I finally found a page that has Jason's abilities/powers, and I gotta say...

I can actually see this working.

""Jason is superhumanly strong and durable, casually shrugging off bullets, being burned alive, electrocuted, and even submerged in a flood of toxic waste.""

Sounds pretty cool to me.

Be warned, Cassie Cage, Scorpion, Raiden and Reptile!