PS3/X360 versions - do they even exist?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC Gamers are human? I honestly convinced myself that they're an alien breed of assholes, since they think they're better than everyone else as a species.

Lol please just stop! Or start making some sense.
If not worse, it's the same on the "other side" too!

People are inconsiderate regardless of what type of gaming system they play on. I just don't like people generalizing things like everyone should have a PS4 or Xbox One by now. Like, that's complete bullsh*t. I'll buy a PS4 when I am ready, not when it is convenient for game producers. I guess we'll see if the rumors of the last gen version being released this summer are true within a few days. Because if release day arrives and I don't have my copy of MKX you better believe I'll be quite upset.

Goddess, you should ask NRS on twitter.

People have been asking actually. NRS just hasn't responded to any of them. Suspicious right?

PC Gamers are human? I honestly convinced myself that they're an alien breed of assholes, since they think they're better than everyone else as a species.
I just love how people fall for stereotypes. How's your console with screaming kids in PSN / Xbox Live? Yeah, stereotypes as well, but is it 100 % accurate? Of course not.

There will always be assholes, but they are in minority, since there's difference in actual PC community than the ones posting troll posts about master race and peasants, like with argument about Xbox Live kids above. If you would have experienced the same than me, visiting same favorited server in your own country over 5 years, you'd think how friendly and pure gold PC players can be.

At least it beats consoles' random matchmaking in my opinion..

Ontopic: It's been pretty much the same case with PC version in MKX. There has been only cryptic sentences from Boon and even them haven't been that convincing, especially remembering MK9's piss poor online netcode.

People are inconsiderate regardless of what type of gaming system they play on. I just don't like people generalizing things like everyone should have a PS4 or Xbox One by now. Like, that's complete bullsh*t. I'll buy a PS4 when I am ready, not when it is convenient for game producers. I guess we'll see if the rumors of the last gen version being released this summer are true within a few days. Because if release day arrives and I don't have my copy of MKX you better believe I'll be quite upset.

I agree! And i understand you!
It's a same thing for PC too, when i posted here and on other forum about high System Requirements so many ppl "jumped" on me like "What how is this high?, How is this bad?, If you don't have i7 you don't have a gaming PC, i have i7 for years".
Well sorry but i don't have and i am not "wasting" 400$ or more for i7, when i can have similar or little lower fps with i5, because i7 in games doesn't make huge difference at all!

I agree! And i understand you!
It's a same thing for PC too, when i posted here and on other forum about high System Requirements so many ppl "jumped" on me like "What how is this high?, How is this bad?, If you don't have i7 you don't have a gaming PC, i have i7 for years".
Well sorry but i don't have and i am not "wasting" 400$ or more for i7, when i can have similar or little lower fps with i5, because i7 in games doesn't make huge difference at all!
I bet some of those people never did a research and just bought some overpriced parts. Only thing afaik i7 has over i5, is hyper-threading, that isn't that much of a deal. I remember how in 2011, when I previously upgraded, every poster in the gaming / PC upgrade topics said that having i7 isn't necessary, unless you are using heavy softwares like the ones for image editing etc.

i5 that I've had since 2011, has always been on par with 2011 i7's, as long as they have had similar prcessor speed.

Cool it, it was a joke. Haha! I never pay attention to console wars, but I can't even watch a gameplay video without some top comment about this guy and his PC that runs at a million frames per second, so he's at the top of the foodchain. I know console fanboys are just as bad. Hell, console fanboys would compare their underwear if it said "Xbox" and "Playstation" on it.

I bought an Xbone, but I still think the PS4 is better. Then why did I buy an Xbone, you ask? Because I think the games are more important than the console, and there was a game for the Xbone I really wanted, hence my purchase.

In the end, it doesn't matter what console is better. You should buy the console that has the games you want. And if you prefer PC, then go with that.

I think that the PlayStation 3 Xbox 360 is not going anywhere,not for a very long time,there are games still coming out on the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360,I understand that is a new gaming generation but the PS3 &the Xbox 360 is not going to cease to exist

[MENTION=5186]Goddess[/MENTION]

It is. They need to make a official statement soon. Stuff like this rubs people the wrong way and results in a loss of trust.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if this game even comes out on the past gen consoles. Why push a port back two months?

Sorry man..

..Maybe I've been seeing too many Youtube comment wars..

No need to apologize. I can understand if I struck some nerves, but it was meant as a joke, nothing more. Every console has its sinner.

But back on topic, it is weird that we still haven't had any news on the last gen console releases. I do hope it doesn't get canned though, since I know a lot of friends that can't afford the next gen stuff yet. I'm thinking it will look like a better version of the mobile game in the graphics department if we do see some gameplay.

I think that the PlayStation 3 Xbox 360 is not going anywhere,not for a very long time,there are games still coming out on the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360,I understand that is a new gaming generation but the PS3 &the Xbox 360 is not going to cease to exist

I think the 360 and PS3 will be dead by next year. This year may be the final years for the PS3 and 360. Let's look back on the other systems for example.

2001 - The PS2 has been out for a year and is already getting major titles for it at the time. The Gamecube and Xbox are already coming out soon. The N64 has some new titles coming for it like Mario Part 3 and Pokemon Stadium 2.

2002 - PS1 and N64 are already dead. The PS2, Xbox and Gamecube are becoming the major consoles in households.

2007 - The PS3 has been out for one year and most games are starting to move on to the PS3 & 360. The PS2 has some major titles coming out for it like God of War 2, Persona 3 and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkachi 3. The original Xbox and Gamecube was already dead at this point.

2008 - PS2 is pretty much dead since Persona 4 is the last major game coming out for that system. Everything else is bargain bin titles at the point. The PS3, 360 and Wii are already the major consoles at the point.

In 2016 we will see a repeat of that we saw in 2008 with the PS3 and 360. The PS3 and 360 will be dead by next year with only bargain bin titles coming out for it. I think it is a good time to move on the PS4 and Xbox One. I already plan to get a PS4 this Spring for my birthday and MKX will be my first PS4 game. With the PS4 and XO, you are getting better new features on those systems that you can't on the last gen systems and better graphics too.

Japan will still likely support the PS3 a bit longer like they did with the PS2. Most anime titles and the Kamen Rider franchise were the PS2 for a long time in Japan until the PS3 started to pick up over there.

I had a really hard february because of MKX and all the versions. I have a PS3 but I didn't want to buy MKX for 60€ because I knew that someday I will have a PS4 and then, I would buy MKX again.

I bought my PS4 two weeks ago and preordered MKX this week. I am happy because I had a lot of fun with my PS3. Can't wait to play MKX on next gen and also Arkham Knight in June. I have a bundle with "The Order 1886". The graphics are beautiful, already played it. I will sell this game and use the money for MKX.

I know it's expensive to buy a new console. There are still some possibilities: raising a credit after paying 200 or 250€. Then you can pay about 20-30 every month (6 month credit). A friend of mine bought a used PS4 which was 3 month old. He paid 300€.

In Germany there is a "The Order Bundle" for 399€ which is okay because you can sell the game after playing it (it is really short).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.