Which special abilities do you want to become Brutalized?

Sonya Bland

BANALITY
Hello my darlings! Do you like my new avatar? I bet you do.

Anyway, now we kinda know what Brutalities are about, and we also know that some 14+hitcombo+explosion lovers are really pissed off (feeel their negative emotions and energy feed off the Incubi and Succubi) that their oldschool brutalities are wasted on something much better, my question for this topic =

Which special moves/throws do you want to get their own brutality?

I'm really, REALLY curious at reptiles Acid Pool (the evolved spit move) getting a fitting brutality! Maybe they will sink in the acid much like Julia Heine from The 7th Guest!

There are more of course, I come with them later!

I definitely hope the harder ones are the old 14 hit explode into 8 ribcages nd 3 skulls (maybe pull off 10hit combo + as a requirement).. but Kanos eye laser grab. I can see these brutalities representing old fatalities giving even more finishers to the cast ,ex Raidens grab nd electrocute..I can definitely see Johnny's uppercut decap(and multi head for comedic eeffect) being turned into one, also his split punch(similar to Mk Shaolin monks).. nd Maybe Liu Kang gettin a classic Bruce Lee stomp, then again these characters haven't been revealed......YET! #waitonit

Well the details they put into Quan Chi's portal brutality, Raiden's inner electro brutality and d'vorah's alien brutality are just as good as some MK2 and MK3 fatalities if not better. Kitana kinda got her decapitation back!

So we just gained over 100 new fatalities! I do dislike some of the brutalities i've seen, Scorpion has two very boring ones... hope they change that, the one with the fire-chains = extremely cool, but the arm slash is kinda dull.

I'm in love with Brutalities, can't help it! They give so many variations to the game! I'm very curious how many brutalities each character has, I hope at least one for every special move or variation.

Sub-Zero's ice ball should have a nice brutality. Just freeze the guy and explode him like the ice clones.
Ermac's telekinetic grab (the one that stuns in the master of souls variation) could have a brutality in which he squeezes the guy.
Kotal should have some sun beam brutality too, just like what he did to Rain in the comics.

Oh yeah! That solar beam from Kotal Kahn when he holds his victim above his head would make a very cool brutality nightwolf style!

Many old fatalities could be back in this way!

And what about Quan CHi's bat from hell? That one could do some cool brutality!

Gosh, the more I think about them the better they become! Really a shame the roster kinda sucks (if true), as with a cool roster this game would have been so damn perfect, love everything so far spare for the SF-based roster.

Yes! I alredy said a few days back that I want Puggles to have a brutality.

I hope mr Puggles does more than just a simple decapitation though, more like D'vorah's alien bug!
Maybe the bat can go all Nitara on the victim?!? Drain him/her dry in seconds, or an entire pack of bats-from-hell are summoned in that move and drain him/her dry.

Reptiles tongue-grap is another one i'm really curious on!

I have a few Brutalities for Kano here:
-His throw- Repeated Headbutts! He grabs ya, after the first two he constantly headbutts the opponent bashing their skull in
-He has a knee bash grapple. Instead of launching the opponent back, he keeps kneeing them until they're a bloody mess
-Tosses multiple knives puncturing them, Tosses one last one impaling them in their sending them flying back
-Up close Eye Laser Blast through their chest
-Low Counter- After he stabs them, he repeatedly stabs them

Great Topic!

For Kitana I'd like to see her Whirlwind move be brutalized. That move was always a display of her more graceful grasp of the wind element so I want to see it become lethal! Maybe she could summon one from far away that travels towards her opponent. They are lifted and are trapped within only to have her throw her deadly fans in it, slicing and dismembering her opponents piece by piece. Oh and blood would splash from each side of the whirlwind while her fans are working their magic inside xD.

Last edited:
Kung Lao could have his whirlwind fatality from MK3 back in this way, and both his hat-throw fatalities, hell even his slice fatality.

Cassie's Police Baton Low Blow Throw

Kitana's Staff Throw in her Mournful variation.

For sure those 2 have brutality versions.

Sub-Zero's slide would be awesome. He slides under them, pops them up, freezes them mid-air, then they come crashing down and break into chunks.
[MENTION=17730]apoklyps3[/MENTION]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOAGdcdOJzg
He has a special where he slides and then throws an ice ball to freeze the opponent. I can easily see that move becoming a brutality by having the ice ball turn into his freeze into his classic mk2 (or was it 3) freeze grenade fatality.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I quess Quan's telestomp is also viable. But smashing the head till it squashes or whatever is not original anymore.

brutalities are not in mkx.
this thread is pointless

You are not in MKX, so shut up please.

Anyway, with those last reveals and with the certainty that Rain, Reiko, Tanya, Sektor and Havik won't make it in MKX, my chapter here is over, have fun with your boring, uninspired human roster people! I'm out.

You are not in MKX, so shut up please.

Anyway, with those last reveals and with the certainty that Rain, Reiko, Tanya, Sektor and Havik won't make it in MKX, my chapter here is over, have fun with your boring, uninspired human roster people! I'm out.
You'll be back. Theres still more characters and some could be non human.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

No honey, Ed Boon is a known hater of all my favorites, he will probably turn some into non-Conservative NPC's that have a silent intro like in MK9 and which never get alternate costumes. Not my type of style.

I was looking forward of seeing Tanya say stuff to Scorpion and Rain talking with Ermac, but all I get is conversations between Sonya and Cassie about how she should do her homework.

Boring as , i'll be back in MK11, if Sonya ,Jax and all those other boring Special Forces are eliminated.