MKX Story Trailer (CST 8:00 02/27)

Oh no, they weren't in a 2 minute clip showcasing the story mode which is probably many hours long, what ever shall we do!?

There was no reason for them to be shown, they're not really relevant anyway.

Figuring a big part of the comic has seen to be Reiko calling the shots for Mileenas army,him not being shown is a little... Odd.

Re: Story Trailer Released!

I think there's still a chance for Reiko to make it in but worrying about Tanya and Fujin more and more...

Chance of seeing Reiko is still good I believe. Didn't Ed at one point say we will see some post MK Triliogy characters in MKX. Last time I checked, the only post Trilogy character that's official is Quan Chi. Yes, we saw Shinnok in the trailer but he didn't look playable.

No Reiko or Fujin. Not looking good for them, since you'd think they would be shown if important to the story.

I think that's a bit premature. There's no sign of Johnny Cage, Sonya, or Jax, there's no Kenshi anywhere even though we know he plays a big part in Scorpion's story, there's no Kung Lao or Quan Chi anywhere... Erron Black is blink-and-you'll-miss-him, despite obviously having an important role (both in Kotal's camp and with Cassie's crew).

If anything, I think Sindel and Rain's cameos boost Reiko and Fujin's chances of making it into the game as non-playable characters.

Pretty Sure it's Shinnock, he'll get released by the end of the story with tons of power or something. Mileena Is a little to lame to be the big bad, they know to make the boss a very powerful being and not someone who is usually just a regular fighter.

I have to admit, not being a fan of the MK9 storymode, this one looks absolutely badass!! Glad to see Sindel having a small cameo since judging by her costume she's definitely not gonna be playable.

I don't think Mileena is going to be the boss, didn't Boon not say the boss was male? I assume we can put Jacqui, Takeda and the bow guy on the roster list? If Erron makes it as well, I think that's going to be all the 'new' characters we're getting. Still holding out for Tanya, Fujin and Reiko

Every. Single. Character. Design. Is amazing. So amazing. There's not a single character that looks bad. I'm getting some serious Mortal Kombat: The Movie vibes from this trailer. I think that's a good thing.

I think that's a bit premature. There's no sign of Johnny Cage, Sonya, or Jax, there's no Kenshi anywhere even though we know he plays a big part in Scorpion's story, there's no Kung Lao or Quan Chi anywhere... Erron Black is blink-and-you'll-miss-him, despite obviously having an important role (both in Kotal's camp and with Cassie's crew).

If anything, I think Sindel and Rain's cameos boost Reiko and Fujin's chances of making it into the game as non-playable characters.

Johnny Cage is behind Shinnok when Raiden is imprisioning him.

Wait.

RAIDEN PUT SHINNOK INSIDE THE AMULET.
[MENTION=5732]GhostK[/MENTION] makes sense...

Holy shit, I think what tacos meant was:

Spoiler:
Liu Kang. Look at that giant red spirit cloud leaving the shaolin temple.

Re: Story Trailer Released!

Rain was with a different costume and appeared with a new one.

I think we can't assume Reiko won't be in UNLESS he dies in the comics.

Guys i think that game gamefaqs leak was legit it wad right about every character. Now liu kang is the only one off that list to be revealed

I´m a bit concerned about Reiko, well, I didn´t expected him to be playable (even if I wanted), but the fact Mileena faced Kotal alone could mean he was killed before, or something like that.... A bit sad....
WHERE THE F@CK is Tanya????

Spoiler:

More likely the blood demon of the comics, no?

4JfU7e2.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
AND the Sindel/Kitana fight 25 years later takes place at the Shaolin temple covered in red haze. Liu Kang must resurrect the revenants.