New Stream this Thursday - BRUTALITY!!

Sooo ive got a question on how this works ...

so now everytime we end a match with a specific move you get an instant automatic brutality?

I dont know if that is the case .. if it is I dont really like it .. cuz u should at least be able to have the choice to perform a fatality or not .. if brutalities trigger automaticly after certain moves that are being used alot .. i dnno ..

thoughts?

It sounds like we will see DLC info by next month. With MK9, Kenshi and Skarlet were first announced during March 2011. I guess one DLC character will be announced in March. If they do announced one DLC then I will bet that it's Tremor.

I'm starting to think it's going to be Reiko or Fujin.

so now everytime we end a match with a specific move you get an instant automatic brutality?

I dont know if that is the case .. if it is I dont really like it .. cuz u should at least be able to have the choice to perform a fatality or not .. if brutalities trigger automaticly after certain moves that are being used alot .. i dnno ..

thoughts?

No you need to meet some conditions to trigger the brutality. They didn't say what, but it's something. If you don't want to use them you don't need to worry.

They wanted war online, right? Now they got it. With the chance of winning a whole fight in one round, people will be crazy online :laugh:

You can't win a whole fight in one round, they either used a code or changed the settings so they could showcase more brutalities without having to waste time.

thoughts?

LOL i dont think it works that way. Didnt they change it to one round just to show them?

Oh, I can't remember! That kode Tyler typed was for that? To tell you the truth, I prefer this way! :laugh:

I don't like at all things that put unnecessary pressure on the whole fight. Better for the second round!

Thanks! Got too excited to notice that :laugh:

This makes the online fight EXTREMELY competitive.

If you can win a match on the first round, now the fights will be much more competitive.

I don't think that's the case, buddy. They said it would give no advantage. So it's a second round thing. They were just showing em' off in that manner to us.

Edit -- My bad. Just saw your response.

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but Cassie is totally listening to the MK Trilogy options screen theme in her intro.

And the Brutalities were cool. Nothing over the top, but it will be good on the competitive side of gameplay.

Im still trying to understand what Scorpion did to Ermac when he did his second brutality, Just looked like a really high uppercut but maybe he was on fire? Scorpion's teleport is gonna be a huge complaint when the game is out. I say this only because it looks extremely fast and i can see ppl spamming it. I just hope its very punishable.

Scorpion did a Shinku Shoryuken. I got hyped when he did that Brutality.

thoughts?

I believe it's: input code, use a special move.

My biggest question is can you do it with the X-Rays?

aah well i see

they looked so natural in the fights between tyler and derek ..
so i hope there are actual requirements cuz the brutalities showed up without them even trying ( so it appeared )

maybe that was just for now to showcase them tho .. i hope so

This is way better than what I expected.

I don't like fatalities in MK9 because they are so damn slow and take too much time, but this brutalities have a duration of only a few seconds, it's amazing, they are similar to MK1-MK3 fatalities.

This is waaaay better than fatalities.

Nicely done NRS.

16194101276_d781434724.jpg