New Stream this Thursday - BRUTALITY!!

Hahahaha they did the mirror match. Woo!

Anyways, let me talk about Cassie:

1.) She's grown on me now after finally seeing more of what she can do. I guess having them not showcase her variations is what has been keeping me in an indifferent mood.

2.) I really like the insults she throws out at people.

3.) You got Caged. Yes.

Anyone notice that Kano's Cutthroat is now blue?

Brutalities, the moment it was said that there's specific things you need to do during the match got me hooked. D'Vorah's one was sick :p

Last but not least, I cannot believe they made Kitana say "too easy." Ugh. -_-

Kitana saying that killed me. But what was the mirror match dialogue? I missed the entire match due to Twitch problems.

The brutalities seemed like non-camera panned fatalities to me. I was expecting more of an UMK3 feel.
Nonetheless, it was still a sight to see. Kung Lao's was such a throwback to the actual brutalities to me.

Kitana saying that killed me. But what was the mirror match dialogue? I missed the entire match due to Twitch problems.

I missed it. It wasn't anything good.

Scorpion: Hello(?) Scorpion.
Scorpion: Your sight offends me.
Scorpion: ??? typical "I'll kill you" type of line

The brutalities seemed like non-camera panned fatalities to me. I was expecting more of an UMK3 feel.
Nonetheless, it was still a sight to see. Kung Lao's was such a throwback to the actual brutalities to me.

Every single character doing a combo and causing the other to explode? No thanks. This is much, much more fun.

Over 100 Brutalities.
So, factoring Ed Boon's comment of "30-something characters," is it safe to guess roughly 3 brutalities per character?

"VERY, VERY soon", a.k.a. three weeks from now

Spoiler:
Yes, I'm buttblasted. This was disappointing for a number of reasons and the fact that I had to watch on my phone was the least problematic.

"A LOT" of character reveals REALLY REALLY soon. Tyler's words.

Seems like they'll take a similar route to what I wished for in another thread, with a big reveal and keep certain characters a secret until you unlock 'em in-game. Nice. Exactly the kind of thing I enjoy instead of waiting months to see Jax.

Stream was meh.

Brutalities were cool, but at the same time a bit underwhelming?

Hopefully we get a character reveal by Saturday.

I thought I heard scorpion call the other one "the old scorpion", anyone else? Or did he say something completely different?