New Stream this Thursday - BRUTALITY!!

So this is the official thread then?

I really hope we get a story trailer.
Injustices' story trailer came out around January/February I think.

Shaun mentioned we would have a trailer (that one that could show the boss) and character reveals within this month.

Thursday is 26, so, I'm still waiting :laugh:

Shaun mentioned we would have a trailer (that one that could show the boss) and character reveals within this month.

Thursday is 26, so, I'm still waiting :laugh:

Hopefully the boss isn't anti climactic like the boss for Tekken 7. I knew 1 year ago that the boss for Tekken 7 would be Kazumi Mishima. So, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7 both have female final bosses. Would be cool if a Mortal Kombat game had a female final boss!!!

Hopefully the boss isn't anti climactic like the boss for Tekken 7. I knew 1 year ago that the boss for Tekken 7 would be Kazumi Mishima. So, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7 both have female final bosses. Would be cool if a Mortal Kombat game had a female final boss!!!

MKX Boss: SHAO KAHN. MUAHUAHUHAUAHUA YOU WILL NEVER WIN.

MK Community: :goodnight:

I would obe really pissed off if one of the "leak" plots that I've read are true :laugh:

I know they aren't, but you know that fear!

Yeah, my biggest wish/hope for the story is for the Deception+Armageddon plot points get addressed and dealt with in some fashion so we have absolutely no baggage going into MKX2. I'm calling it that and none of you can stop me lol

Yeah, my biggest wish/hope for the story is for the Deception+Armageddon plot points get addressed and dealt with in some fashion so we have absolutely no baggage going into MKX2. I'm calling it that and none of you can stop me lol

I'm hoping that they skip over / not even mention the Deception and Armageddon timeline.
The timeline is supposed to have skewed and altered, so I hope that none of Deadly Alliance, Deception or Armageddon ever gets mentioned again, and they just do an original story.
At this point, I'll gladly sacrifice the few post-MK3 characters that I hoped would be in, if their death means no rehash of those 3D era games.
Hopefully Armageddon is avoided in totality.

Luckly I'm still on vacation. However my connection sucks so I'll watch the stream an hour later on YouTube. I'm gonna be here commenting though so I get the last news and reactions.

BTW can someone tell me what's been confirmed to be revealed on this stream? New char, new what? Apart from brutalities that haven't been confirmed but it's pretty obvious we are seeing them this thursday.

I'm with you on this one!!! Deception-Armageddon crucial points are a must.

Luckly I'm still on vacation. However my connection sucks so I'll watch the stream an hour later on YouTube. I'm gonna be here commenting though so I get the last news and reactions.

BTW can someone tell me what's been confirmed to be revealed on this stream? New char, new what? Apart from brutalities that haven't been confirmed but it's pretty obvious we are seeing them this thursday.
We'll definitely be getting a new stage breakdown so you have that to look forward to.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

During the previous stream, when they were talking about when the storyline trailer would be released, Tyler muttered under his breath "sooner than you think".

So we may get that storyline trailer sometime between tomorrow and Thursday, maybe even to start off the stream itself.

Here's hoping.

I'll wait until the stream is over to know what it was about, cause the only thing i don't want to know a thing is the story mode. I want it to be a surprise to me

So Thursdays is the Stream...Awesome!

"It's going to be Brutal" I can't wait to see how these were animated for the game.

Im really hoping for some good stuff that fits the character type. None of that flurry of combos and then the character explodes into a bajillion unrealistic piece. NO THANK YOU!!!!

Like I said, depending on the characters play style lets that be how there Brutality is.

Would definitely like to get a NEW character!

Would like to get a look at Goro for Gameplay!