Feudal Japan Skin Pack?

Rezound

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/23/feudal-japan-skin-pack-reported-for-mortal-kombat-x

*Update* Apparently this is old news, so instead let's use this thread to talk about alternate costumes that you would like to see in MKX, whether it be DLC or alternates that might be in the main game.

*Original Post* According to IGN, one of MKX's skin packs has been leaked through the PS3. The Feudal Japan Skin Pack. Here is the picture of the supposed leak

small.jpg

What do you guys think? And please, let's not turn this into a hate thread about day one DLC or whatever, I had enough of that when reading the comments of the article lol. And by the way, if this has been confirmed fake or old news, well then just move along, nothing to see here!

Last edited:
Haha i'm always missing some news posted here, cause everybody goes to the sticky thread: "Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread".

Can we just make this into The Alternate Skin thread, or something? Feels like we should have one of those.

For feudal Japan, I'd love to see samurai warrior Scorpion and Sub-Zero, shogun Raiden (just robes, similar to his MK film appearance) and Quan Chi (heavily armored), and ronin Kenshi. And Kano or Erron Black rocking a Civil War outfit, "The Last Samurai" style.

Last edited:
samurai Scorpion,Sub-zero and Kenshi sounds badass!, I feel like kitana will get included as well in this skin pack.

I want to see Raiden's Deception alt make a return, Legacy Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Kenshi. Although I think each skin pack will only have 3 skins so I'll be disappointed on at least one. Unless they do a separate Legacy skins pack, which would be cool.

I like the idea of this being an alternate costumes thread. Btw, am I the only one who likes the idea of scorpion having a Hanzo Hasashi human skin? He's not my favorite character but I think it would be cool to play as him before he turned into the Scorpion many know and love.

I like the idea of this being an alternate costumes thread. Btw, am I the only one who likes the idea of scorpion having a Hanzo Hasashi human skin? He's not my favorite character but I think it would be cool to play as him after he turned into the Scorpion many know and love.

FTFY. He's Hanzo again in the comics. So he'll start the game as Scorpion, then become Hanzo, and then ???. I'm greatly looking forward to it.

I'm waiting for pictures before I consider getting DLC. I like the theme, but I don't know which characters are included and how they look. For now, I just plan on getting the base game instead of gambling on the Kombat Pack.

I like the idea of this being an alternate costumes thread. Btw, am I the only one who likes the idea of scorpion having a Hanzo Hasashi human skin? He's not my favorite character but I think it would be cool to play as him before he turned into the Scorpion many know and love.

I'm not a big fan of Scorpion but a human alt skin would be pretty hype.

Those Sub-Zero and Raiden arts look very similar to the actual outfits, more like a more minimalistic version of them.

I'm not liking that Scorpion though but I think MKX Scorpion is the best Scorpion we ever had, gameplay wise (he has more fire moves now) and outfit wise he never looked better.

I hope Scorpion is the only pyrokinetic in this game. We are probably getting Liu Kang too but I'm sure he's going to be an unplayable boss so I'm ok with it, MK bosses always had the most uninspired and copied moves in the series, so even if Liu is in and has fire moves it won't be worse than previous bosses.

Can we just make this into The Alternate Skin thread, or something? Feels like we should have one of those.

For feudal Japan, I'd love to see samurai warrior Scorpion and Sub-Zero, shogun Raiden (just robes, similar to his MK film appearance) and Quan Chi (heavily armored), and ronin Kenshi. And Kano or Erron Black rocking a Civil War outfit, "The Last Samurai" style.
in case you don't know: each skin pack is comprised of only three skins.