The Order: 1886 (Expect Some Spoilers)

Kitty_55

So I managed to get my hands on The Order: 1886 today, and yeah I sorta already have beaten the game.

I really couldn't care less how many hours it has, I thought it was one of the most beautiful games I've played in a while. It gives you sort of a different feel with its gameplay because it's not like it's making you walk so long or shoot endless rounds of bag guys for five minutes. They change everything up so that there's a lot of different actions taking place.

I also thought the story was creative. I love its use of half-breeds and the war that's taking place. I don't want to spoil too much of it, but let's just say,
Spoiler:
Jack the Ripper plays a big role in this in a way... as well as vampires... the good kind of vampires

There are stuff to collect and find so it's not like there's nothing else you can do in this game. Unfortunately I didn't manage to collect them all. There are "hidden" areas that you either have to break locks or defuse some electrical boxes to get though, it mostly contains this phonographic cylinder that plays random notes. Basically it's one of those games where there's hidden lore to collect.

Spoiler:
I will say though, the ending is wide open for a sequel, especially after the first set of credits that strolls through, with Grayson stating that he's "not Grayson anymore."

So I definitely would recommend this game if you ignore all the repetitive complaints made against it. The amount of work that went into this is stunning and they made a great game for what I saw. You could take this opinion and think differently or not, it's up to you, but I thought I'd share my thoughts.

I was really excited when this game was announced. But my hype slowly died out and was finally extinguished around launch. Personally, I don't care for paying 60 dollars for a 5-7 hour movie with little to no replay value. If they decided to add some kind of multiplayer or co-op, then the length could be forgiven. But as it stands, I won't get Short Order 18.86 til its just that.

Besides:
Bloodborne > Everything in the past two years

I can tell you I completed the game on my stream, took me 8hrs 15 minutes, and TBH totally enjoyed every second of it! Its an amazing looking game. Yeah there might be some repetitive stuff, but this is minor! Its all about personal opinion, I seen the game got low scores but because the time I've waited for it still played & don't regret it one bit.
Neither did the people in my stream btw lol

http://i.imgur.com/pww8DYr.jpg

Mind you this was only 2 hours in, people really wanted to see the game!
but like i said before its all about personal opinion!