My Mortal Kombat Fan Art

Kitty_55

I'll be updating this thread as much as I can with some works of art I did. I don't know how long it'll last because I always work on other stuff but here's what I got so far. These are not final looks, by the way.

Frost #1

10610826_10206229516759608_8066851392526421639_n.jpg

Kitana #1

Kitana.jpg

Mileena #1

Mileena.jpg

Skarlet #1

Skarlet.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, frost looks amazing in that. If she ever was put into the roster again, I'm feelin' that.
Looks like cornrows though, Lol.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!!!

If you know who Sylvanas Windrunner is, I got the inspiration for her outfit from her. I might do an alternate with more details.

Expect more characters, I have Mileena done and working on Kitana as I type.

Thank you for the comments here!!!

Expect some more shortly! I would have worked on some today, but I had to get the house ready before my parents come home from vacation.

But I do have Ashrah started. And before anyone asks, I'm working on the females first, then the males.

I want to bump my art thread because I thought I would like to share my Facebook page of my artwork: Link which has been in my signature since I joined.

D'Vorah.jpg

Also, I made this and it's in the Kollective. I tried submitting more to it a while ago, and I think they forgot about it because I couldn't add anything else to it. But if you want to look at any other works of art, check out my page and please Like it if you do!