F4 Reboot

A moody monologue set over a grey world of glowing blue lense flare..... Man of Steel anyone?

And boy that Reed Richards sure does have a very punchable face. Hate to admit it, but I kinda liked the 2005 casting choices. (still a terrible movie though, and the rubber looking Thing)

Think I'm sorta just getting tired of superhero movies in general now, I mean theres still some in the future I'll check out if, but the urge to see them is gone and this movie kinda represents the mediocrity and over-saturation of what the genre has become.

bite me.

This isn't serious right..?
Damn it, the first movies were flawless, why do they need to mess with them now?
It's just like how they ruined the Spiderman movie with 'The Amazing Spiderman' reboot.

Damn it, the first movies were flawless, why do they need to mess with them now?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

Flawless? Did you watch the same movie I did? I couldn't count all the flaws in that movie if I tried.

I'm sure this won't be much better though. Iff The Thing actually looks like "The Thing", I might give it a watch. The Thing was always one of my favorites.

It's just like how they ruined the Spiderman movie with 'The Amazing Spiderman' reboot.

:laugh: No.

Spiderman 3 is what ruined Spider-man. You can't recover from that abomination. There was no other choice besides hitting the reset button.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

Flawless? Did you watch the same movie I did? I can't even count all the flaws in that movie.

:laugh: No.

Spiderman 3 is what ruined Spider-man. You can't recover from that abomination. There was no other choice besides hitting the reset button.

Don't let your personal love for this trailer get you heated at my opinion.

:laugh: I hated the trailer.

I just hated that awful F4 movie more. The Thing looked like he walked straight out of a toy factory.

And BTW, nobody's "heated". Iv just never heard somebody call that movie "flawless".
It's generally hated by everybody.

Last edited:
I didn't think the first F4 movies were AS terrible as everyone says. I'm no way saying they were flawless either. But this reboot looks soooooo bad. All of them look like teenagers...

This isn't serious right..?

1371421_o.gif

Oh man. That was fantastic. Thank you.

Anyway, no. The F4 films were truly awful. Best bits from those movies were Dr. Doom and the Silver Surfer. And by that I mean casting and appearance. The films were so seriously f*#ked. And even though I enjoyed big-scary-cloud-Galactus from a conceptual standpoint, it was still incredibly silly and sh**s all over the comics.

I mean, to really know just how ridiculous those movies were look no further than the casting for Sue Storm. Now, I don't have a problem with Alba... But you do see the problem, right?

Oh and as for the new movie... Oddly enough, they only managed to get Sue Storm right. lol The casting for everyone else is both terrible and.... confusing.

I'm not a racist or anything, but what was the point of making the Human Torch a black guy? I mean, diversity is great and all but this is a bit unnecessary.

I don't know what's worst, the trailer or the cast...

Sue Storm is ok, afroamerican Johnny Storm is unnecesary but Reed Richards cast is wrong in so many levels.

BTW I think ASM movies are way better than SM movies, the cast too.