Reptile revealed!

For sure the trailer was meh.

As I imagined he is the guy behind Kotal Kahn, just with...different colors.

Way better now that the mask is open for him, right? Instead of taking the mask off to spit acid, now he just spits. Nice thinking.

Anyway, Reptile wouldn't hype or anything. I know that people like him, but he doesn't do that with me.

I knew it would be him, lucky guess, and I just wanted a good version.

But I just can't explain why the trailer was not that thing.

I meant to say that this is what they asked for: a gameplay mashup.

Why didn't you just say that to start with then? You made it sound like IGN composed the trailer themselves.

And again, I still don't think IGN went to NRS and asked them about getting this. I don't think that's how it works. I believe NRS are the ones who contacted IGN and said something like "Hey, we got the trailer for the next character reveal, Here you go.".

Kung Lao: "I have no quarrel with you."
Reptile: "I will tear your flesh!!!"
Kung Lao: "I now have a quarrel with you."

LMAOOO I love it. I can't get over that dialogue. So happy Kung Lao was always my favorite character. He just keeps getting better and better.

yeah me too, his wake up spin move is so deadly, he's definitely going to be in my top 5 fighters simply cause his kung fu seems stronger than raiden's lol. his teleport looks so much better too. the only thing I dont like about him is the way his hat looks, which is sad cause I think its in his hat trick variation and that one looks fun to use.

yeah me too, his wake up spin move is so deadly, he's definitely going to be in my top 5 fighters simply cause his kung fu seems stronger than raiden's lol. his teleport looks so much better too. the only thing I dont like about him is the way his hat looks, which is sad cause I think its in his hat trick variation and that one looks fun to use.
No. The Buzz Saw hat is only in the Buzz Saw variation. The Hat Trick variation makes his clothes glow.

So psyched to see Reptile return. I actually like his design a lot more in this one. Much more vicious looking. My only complaint is that his fighting style looks a bit too similar to mk9 but not a big deal. I actually found the intros to be funny enough. Hopefully he'll play a bigger role in story mode.

So what is the stream supposed to show this Thursday? Is it just strictly a Kitana/Kung Lao game play one or is there supposed to be more?

I haven't been on the computer these last few days as much.

So what is the stream supposed to show this Thursday? Is it just strictly a Kitana/Kung Lao game play one or is there supposed to be more?

I haven't been on the computer these last few days as much.

Kitana variations and another character reveal have been promised. Kung Lao variations weren't mentioned, but it's very likely they'll show off his variations as well. If we're lucky, we'll see Reptile and/or the new character reveal in action, but that wasn't promised.

Popularity talks and bullshit walks.

i cant wait to see more of his gameplay.
bullshit walks from mk9 design in reptile costume and even before from mkda ´s second costume,........ his X-ray and most of moves are same as MK9 version.............. so pupularity comes with no brain on ppl, thanks for make this more clear.

Last edited: