Reptile revealed!

one down 2 more to go. I hope Mileena is this thursday if not ill be cool if its Ermac. but im really liking this reptile way better than his mk9 version. fingers crossed for his human classic look as his alt.

i would be on person who was holding the bow that he hinted at and we only get one reveal that on thursday

Ive actually been meaning to change it cause I think CM Punk is a little and I am no longer a fan of his. Im just incredibly lazy and havent felt like changing it lol.

Anyways, Deception was one of the best rosters MK has ever had and allowed characters like Nightwolf, Mileena, Sindel, Tanya and Jade to become popular.

Lol Fair enough, Nate. Stop being lazy! Better change that before Punk gets that work in the UFC and quits that, too :p

I do like the characters you mentioned for Deception but the rest of the roster didn't really do much for me, bro. I'm speaking from a person standpoint, mind you, but I'm very hyped for Reptile's return.

Starting to wonder if there was anything to that "leak" from a few months back with the picture of him spotlighting the supposed variation "Iron Skin." Anyone remember that? The picture looks similar, like possible early concept art.
That's looks like a photoshopped Cyrax from MK9

Yesssss!!

So over La Luna right now! His tongue is a weapon now, better design, suitable voice and all my favourite moves are back. Plus his acid actually gives some defensive options. Everything I wanted bar the tail! :D

Can't wait to see the end of his first fatality. Was hoping for an acid one!

Yesssss!!

So over La Luna right now! His tongue is a weapon now, better design, suitable voice and all my favourite moves are back. Plus his acid actually gives some defensive options. Everything I wanted bar the tail! :D

Can't wait to see the end of his first fatality. Was hoping for an acid one!

Speaking of defensive, how awesome would it be if he got an acid shield, similar to the one he used in Mortal Kombat: 2011 when Stryker and Kabal were shooting at him?

The trailer itself could have been better. Too short and didn't show the different variations.

Reptile's design is better, but I'm not as blown away this time as with other reveals.

Yeah, I preferred the trailers that explained the fighting styles. BUT, I suppose that will be in the stream on Thursday.