What's bothering you at the moment?

HamatoYoshi

A thread to tell the board whats bothering you in your life. Whether its to talk about it with each other, vent, just to get it off your chest, etc;

Right now, I'm just exhausted from getting 3 - 4 hours of sleep and going to work an hour away every day. I'm burnt out and just need a break for a while.

I wish I had a motivation to do better in college. It's like i have it for a little while but it goes away. I don't wanna say college is for me because working a job I don't like isn't for me either.

I'm down. I feel like I'm going through life slower than I'd like to. Most people my age are college seniors. I'm struggling to get through a simple associate program. I'm also still at home and my younger brother moved out before I did. I don't know, I just want to fast forward a few years.

I'm down. I feel like I'm going through life slower than I'd like to. Most people my age are college seniors. I'm struggling to get through a simple associate program. I'm also still at home and my younger brother moved out before I did. I don't know, I just want to fast forward a few years.

Don't worry, man, you'll get there even if it takes a while. I'm 22, moved out of my parents house twice, and it bums me out I couldn't do it both times. It's good to prepare yourself and take it slow.

Had a surprise dentist visit this month that through my money out of whack. Was going to get my shit together and buy a PS4 but now that's going to wait :(

[MENTION=15097]HamatoYoshi[/MENTION] Thanks. I know taking it slow is safe. I just completely tune out the world when I sit down to play games. That and I'm always welcome at my girlfriend's place. It just irks me a bit when I see others my age who are getting on at a quicker rate than me.

I wish I had a motivation to do better in college. It's like i have it for a little while but it goes away. I don't wanna say college is for me because working a job I don't like isn't for me either.

I'm actually going through the same thing.

It's like I have these moments where I'm excelling at almost everything, but nothing fails to come up and send my entire attitude/work ethic into a downfall... but that's life.

I wish I could motivate you, but I ain't that deep with words.

Headache trying to make very specific plans for me and my friends birthday, which is coincidentally the same week.
Not sure how I'm gonna find the right places or things to get or anything related so I'm pretty off the wall this week.

Working in real estate, have a bunch of money coming in next month, but im broke till then. Ive gained like 30 lbs. This past year and i wanna lose that but im lazy and busy most of the day tryna take care of 2 dogs. No time for the gym until my girlfriend moves in

I know exactly how you feel. I'm in almost the exact same boat. Younger sister moved out before me. I lost a job back in October, found another job only to have to end up quitting in a little over a month because it wasn't gonna work. Been in a rut since December. It happens, man. Just gotta appreciate everything else ya got.

Havent had a role since 2013, feels like forever since Ive been in a production.

However I just got invited to a callback literally today so thank god for that :D

Besides BS people in life, not being able to move in REmake HD.

Why is it that after I get the "sword" Mansion Key and when I end up trying to unlock the right doors with it (and I'm pretty sure they are the right doors since I was looking in youtube), my PS4 would tell me "You cannot continue until your download is complete"?

I mean, my download is complete as far as I know and that there are no pending downloads in my PS4. When I look at the "notifications" in my PS4, it said that "Resident Evil can now be used" or something like that. WTF?

How come it won't allow me to move on???

just dealing with these legal
issues.
hate having to go to court for anything.
im up for a promotion at my job and I told my boss to hold off on it cause I dont want mycase to get in the way and ruin it for me.
my baby moma put me on child support not long ago to make my life a living hell, I told her to wait till the end of march when im done with probation and ill start helping her again but she doesn't gaf!.

I've been legit for quite some time, I don't deal drugs no more and she sees me doing good and wants to keep me trapped in the system. I failed to pay to pay my child support the last 2 weeks cause im saving money to get yet another lawyer for my upcoming court date, SMFH.
I hope they dont hold back my income tax money cause im expecting $6,000s so that would suck if I dont get it. im hating life right now, I miss my kids, I just wanna get away right now, cant take all this bs!

Last edited:
Besides BS people in life, not being able to move in REmake HD.

Why is it that after I get the "sword" Mansion Key and when I end up trying to unlock the right doors with it (and I'm pretty sure they are the right doors since I was looking in youtube), my PS4 would tell me "You cannot continue until your download is complete"?

I mean, my download is complete as far as I know and that there are no pending downloads in my PS4. When I look at the "notifications" in my PS4, it said that "Resident Evil can now be used" or something like that. WTF?

How come it won't allow me to move on???

The download isn't actually finished, click options while highlighting the game then information :)

I think this a good opportunity to get something out of my system.

I've been dating around, and having casual relationships with some guys for awhile now and I really want to stop all that. I want to be in a relationship. I feel like I'm finally ready now. The thing is, no one my age wants anything serious. I'm young, I know. I guess I'm pushing myself a little too much. I don't know. I'm not trying to sound desperate or thirsty as all hell haha! I just feel a bit lonely.