Where can I find MKTE?

Tanyas Husband

Mortal Kombat : Tournament Edition for Gameboy. It's the final game in the franchise that I don't own.
I want to order it online, but the only VALUABLE source I can think of is Goozex and Amazon.
Goozex is shut down since last year.
On Amazon it's $199.95 , for some reason.
Is there any place that someone knows that could sell me MKTE at a 5-20 Dollar range instead of the price of a PS3?
61T8X4HYBFL._SX385_.jpg

200 bucks ?! Then i'm glad to have bought one some years ago !! But sorry, i don't sell it :)

Did you tried Amazon ? Don't put too much money on it, it's not a good game (even if it's the ONLY handheld MK game with Mavado and Hsu Hao playable)

200 bucks ?! Then i'm glad to have bought one some years ago !! But sorry, i don't sell it :)

Did you tried Amazon ? Don't put too much money on it, it's not a good game (even if it's the ONLY handheld MK game with Mavado and Hsu Hao playable)

^Lol at the Mavado/Hsu Hao joke.
Though you might of been a bit sleepy reading my post.
The only place it is available to my knowledge is Amazon, and on Amazon it is $199.95.
On Amazon it's $199.95 , for some reason.

Check ebay.com. Its around 15-30$ all the time. Used, but still...

I was debating that, though, I've ordered phone cases and games from eBay that, when arrived, were nothing of the sort of what I payed for. Not sure if I should trust it but it seems to be the only choice.

I was debating that, though, I've ordered phone cases and games from eBay that, when arrived, were nothing of the sort of what I payed for. Not sure if I should trust it but it seems to be the only choice.

Well, that depends on the Seller you buy it from. Check the customer ratings first.
I don't now how its in your place, but in germany, ebay is pretty safe nowadays.