Characters you do not want to see in MKX's Roster

There's a lot of character speculation and wishlist threads, but who do you not want to see return?

Here are my choices:

Blaze
Chameleon
Dairou
Darrius
Drahmin
Frost
Hotaru
Hsu Hao
Khameleon
Kira
Kobra
Meat
Moloch
Nitara
Sareena
Any and all guest characters

Honorable Mentions, I like these characters, but they could and should be a re hauled and madeover.

Bo Rai Cho
Jarek
Kai (I loved his introduction, but they really made me hate him with his Armageddon design, so kill that Armageddon look please)
Mavado
Nightwolf
Onaga
Shujinko
Skarlet
Taven

Almost everyone can be salvaged and redeemed, but I would prefer new original, unique characters be made.

I would love it if Taven, Daegon, Cyber Smoke, Sektor, Nightwolf, Kabal, Hsu Hao, Frost, Jax, Liu Kang, Stryker, and Bo' Rai Cho were killed off never to return, but I know half of those will be back in no time.

Bo' Rai Cho is almost giving since he show up on the casting for the upcoming digital series. I really don't want to see Jade, Sheeva, Kobra, Termor, Kira, Jax, and Stryker on the main roster. I never like Jade since I felt like that she was another boring filler character. Her chapter in MK9 was pointless and boring. You can cut out of the game and nothing would happen.

Hmm, let's see...

Anyone from outside the main canon... which means comic book characters (the old Malibu comics), the live action/cartoon movies and series, and the adventure games (except MK Mythologies, which is confirmed to be canon).

As for those in the canon series:
- Hsu Hao
- Frost
- Li Mei
- Dairou
- Mokap
- Liu Kang
- Kia
- Jataaka
- Shinnok
- Johnny Cage

... I think that's it, really.

Liu Kang is likely going to be our final boss of the game which can explain why NRS has been so quite about him lately.

-MK9's dead characters
-Hsu Hao
-Taven
-Daegon
-Kira
-Darrius
-Nitara
-Liu Kang
-Bo' Rai Cho
-Blaze
-Jax
-Moloch
-Kintaro
-Shujinko

Liu Kang is likely going to be our final boss of the game which can explain why NRS has been so quite about him lately.

Yes. His ending in MK'11 is very likely to be true for this game, seeing as he died and could be coming back from the NetherRealm as an evil...god?..
Well
Seeing as Kitana's MKU ending foreshadowed the MKA final boss and event,
and then Blaze's MKDA ending foreshadowed the MKD final boss and event.
What's to stop Liu Kangs MK'11 ending from showing us the MKX final boss and event?

I guess it's Bo' Rai Cho, Blaze, Taven and Shujinko. It's possible NRS can remake them as cool characters, but these guys are the ones I wouldn't miss.

-Johnny Cage sans Seidan training
-Sonya Blade
-Liu Kang
-Jax sans evil revenant status
-Kintaro
-Shao Kahn
-Jade
-Chameleon/Khameleon
-Stryker
-Sindel
-Sheeva
-Nightwolf
-Jarek
-Kai
-Mokap
-Blaze
-Frost
-Li Mei
-Dairou
-Darrius
-Kobra
-Shujinko
-Meat
-Sareena
-Taven
-Cyber Sub-Zero

Last edited:
Bo Rai Cho. In my opinion, one of the top 3 worst characters ever to be introduced in Mortal Kombat along side Darrius and Dairou. Id take Hsu Hao over Bo Rai Cho anyday

Are we talking about being playable in MKX? Or appearing in general? Since character slots matter I am going with the following:

- Dead characters from MK9 with the exception of Liu Kang. I fear Kabal and Jax...
- Sheeva, Kintaro and Moloch
- Guest characters
- Every post-MK3 character with the exception of Fujin, Reiko, Tanya, Shinnok, Kenshi and Havik. I want them playable.

Hmm, let's see...

Anyone from outside the main canon... which means comic book characters (the old Malibu comics), the live action/cartoon movies and series, and the adventure games (except MK Mythologies, which is confirmed to be canon).

As for those in the canon series:
- Hsu Hao
- Frost
- Li Mei
- Dairou
- Mokap
- Liu Kang
- Kia
- Jataaka
- Shinnok
- Johnny Cage

... I think that's it, really.

Girl look you forgot Tanya.
Just trying to help out.

For sure, I do NOT want Mokap to return. I just don't think he's even a good character imo. I would also say Bo Rai Cho if I had a close second. And I have more, but I can't think off the top of my head rn. :p

For sure, I do NOT want Mokap to return. I just don't think he's even a good character imo. I would also say Bo Rai Cho if I had a close second. And I have more, but I can't think off the top of my head rn. :p

I'm about 99.9% sure Mokap is gone for good. He was a joke character lolol.
I was extremely surprised to see him in MKA. THAT was a surprise.