Kitana Revealed!

I would like to see Kitana in something like this....

162ac6d.jpg

162ac6d.jpg

This would be the best alt in the game and I would blindly main Kitana because of it.NRS needs to check stuff like this out ...this is an amazing picture and a great idea.

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Kitana in an actual ninja garb? Without unimaginable knockers? I'd like to see it too.
Honestly, I've been waiting so long for a female ninja to actually get a ninja outfit. The closest I've ever seen to one was MKA KAK Scorpion's top, and even then it didn't look right on a female.
That alt would make me very happy.

Kitana in an actual ninja garb? Without unimaginable knockers? I'd like to see it too.
Honestly, I've been waiting so long for a female ninja to actually get a ninja outfit. The closest I've ever seen to one was MKA KAK Scorpion's top, and even then it didn't look right on a female.
Then tweet it please!

would love to see her in the outfit posted above too. I think when it comes to costumes they are kind of afraid to experiment. tbh I didn't like a lot of kitana's concepts in the last stream but something like the above does suit her and it's definitely something out of her traditional look

To be fair though, Kitana is also a Princess, and that too should be taken into account when designing her costume.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Or this:

View attachment 7638

Look familiar? :)

I wouldn't want it to be the exact same as this, but something similar would suffice. They could also add a more modern feel with ripped skinny jeans instead of the shorts, but still keeping the combat boots. I think that'd really suit Cassie.

I would not mind that at all. Maybe simple summer military uniform combat slacks in stead of jeans. I do think it looks a little MK A, but not enough to ruin the look for me.

162ac6d.jpg

Ok, now that is just AWESOME!

It may be hard to believe but they do listen to tweets..I've gotten edboon to reply to me once before.When tons of fans ask for something ..they listen..RAIN is a great example.

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Being both the leader of NRS and the inventor of MK, Ed Boon is naturally the go-to guy on Twitter for regarding MK. He gets a lot of tweets on a daily basis, so it's practically impossible for him to respond to every single one of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk