SPOILER: Casting Call for Mortal Kombat X Digital Series Reveals New Characters?

And to answer your question, it's referring to the fact that Edenia was not unmerged with Outworld and its legitimate rulers and successors are all dead, so as far as I'm concerned, that's cause to consider that realm dead.

So, why would you falsely auto-assume that I would say that Edenia is dead?
Just because Sindel, Jade and Kitana are dead doesn't mean that the whole realm also died.
For all we know, maybe someone else took over Edenia after Shao Kahn's death in MK9.

So, why would you falsely auto-assume that I would say that Edenia is dead?
Just because Sindel, Jade and Kitana are dead doesn't mean that the whole realm also died.
For all we know, maybe someone else took over Edenia after Shao Kahn's death in MK9.
Kotal Kahn did, because it's still Outworld soil in the new timeline. Edenia remains dead as a separate realm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We've seen how drastically things have changed for Scorpion since the end of MK9. It wouldn't surprise me if the Orb that holds Edenia to Outworld has been smashed. If it does happen I really hope they show it either in the comic or game.
Tanya, Rain, and Ermac (sorta) all have reasons to free Edenia.
What would happen if Taven awoke early or Blaze's Armageddon was trigger now? Edenia is still in Outworld, so wouldn't that make the Pyramid pop up there?

One hope that either the comic or game shows is HOW these realms merge. Earthrealm is still a circular planet. So if it was ran by a villain who merged another realm with it, would the mass of the planet increase? Would be something cool to see in a cinematic.

Kotal Kahn did, because it's still Outworld soil in the new timeline. Edenia remains dead as a separate realm.

Kotal Kahn isn't enough proof of that, though.
There's a civil war going on in Outworld, so how do we know that the civil war doesn't also include Edenia?
As @Borshay mentioned, Tanya, Rain and Ermac are reason enough to believe that Edenia can be freed.
Maybe since Shao Kahn's death, King Jerrod takes over as the dominant soul in Ermac's body, and Edenia is once again under his control.
^^^ That's just 1 example of how Edenia can exist as its own realm again, and I'm sure that there are other ways that Edenia can be its own realm again.

Isn't Edenian merged in to Outworld now? Just like Zetarra, Osh Tekk, and whatever D'Vorah's realm was called.

All of those realms are merged but can be freed. If Kotal wished, he could free his realm from Outworld.

We've seen how drastically things have changed for Scorpion since the end of MK9. It wouldn't surprise me if the Orb that holds Edenia to Outworld has been smashed. If it does happen I really hope they show it either in the comic or game.
Tanya, Rain, and Ermac (sorta) all have reasons to free Edenia.
What would happen if Taven awoke early or Blaze's Armageddon was trigger now? Edenia is still in Outworld, so wouldn't that make the Pyramid pop up there?

One hope that either the comic or game shows is HOW these realms merge. Earthrealm is still a circular planet. So if it was ran by a villain who merged another realm with it, would the mass of the planet increase? Would be something cool to see in a cinematic.

If Taven wakes nothing happens. The only thing that triggers Armageddon is a large number of empowered kombatants that threaten the stability of the realms. Blaze is supposed to signal it, but since he's probably still guarding Onaga's egg or roaming the realms it can't happen yet.