SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

To this moment, I'm not mad with Sonya because, you know, she is a mother, her kid has been taken.

Anyway, Erron not showing is strange. At the least from what we saw.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] a little worried about Reiko. I think this outfit thing really means something...

I hope not. I hope they just decided to repeat his outfit :laugh:

Spoiler:
A bullet, though? For serious? Does Kittelsen not realize how stupid that seems? Why didn't Stryker kill Shao Kahn then? Earthrealm would absolutely wreck the realms.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] a little worried about Reiko. I think this outfit thing really means something...

I hope not. I hope they just decided to repeat his outfit :laugh:

To be honest, yes, I've lost hope of seeing Reiko as a playable character in MKX. But I enjoy his part in the comics. ^^

So I have figured it out........ Shao Kahn is the blood demon. Whoever wins mk that has cut themselves with that dagger will resurrect Kahn!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so next after chapter 8 is skarlet stuff right?

So I have figured it out........ Shao Kahn is the blood demon. Whoever wins mk that has cut themselves with that dagger will resurrect Kahn!!
i dont think so becuase if is him why would skarlet try to kano from taking it then

What, that none of my favourite characters will be in MKX? Not a single one of them. That's the risk of being fan of the lesser popular characters in the franchise.

I'm a Reiko fan too, though [MENTION=18670]Dwallz[/MENTION] is right, IMO, of him having the best chance of the MK4 characters, after what i saw today, I'm worried about that costume things :laugh:

I wasn't expecting Rain to be in the game but was it really necessary to melt him Indiana Jones' style?

I guess it should be harder to kill a demi god however he was fvcked up badly.

Really unnecessary, he is no Hsu Hao...

news flash rain has always been a joke character and a jober

Explain us how is he a joke because too many people say this but they have no real argument.

Many times they are the same people who support Sonya and Jax so their opinion is worth nothing.

Rain is my main on MKT alongside Noob Saibot, but I think NRS has no interest on him at all. Even they know many like him, I think they just didn't want him on the plot.

Explain us how is he a joke because too many people say this but they have no real argument.

Many times they are the same people who support Sonya and Jax so their opinion is worth nothing.

Don't get angry. We knew Rain wasn't going to make it into MKX. We knew NRS doesn't care much for Rain. Ignore the people making fun of Rain. We know better. Let them stay ignorant and keep calling him a joke character, they won't be right about it no matter how much they yell about it. ^^

If Reiko, Fujin and Tanya don't make MKX, I might be sitting this one out, tbh. Given the treatment of the majority of the cast, I'd rather not.