SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

What if Havik is the one that told Forrest Fox to take the dagger? Havik wants chaos to happen in all of the realms and Havik could view as a demon.

Idk. I think they're just going with a whole new character who apparently has ties with quan chi.

IDK about Reptile.

I feel as though Reptile is only popular because of aesthetics: He is one of the first ninjas, with cool powers and a popular colour. His background story and importance is irrelevant to his popularity. He has never been relevant to the plot in any game and could be replaced by basically any character, which is extremely unfortunate. I think if NRS handled the games, especially the new generation games, more intelligently, we could have some interesting characters to become attached to.
Mainly, giving each character all of the following: A. A storyline and POV (See: Game of Thrones) B. Personality and proper marketing (Loved the vignettes from last generation, but most of them were unused or pointless. Characters like Rain, Scarlet, Mileena were all given great support prior to the game, only for them to be irrelevant in-game. Worse, NRS likely has no interest in developing some of these characters further.)

I like Reptile, but I literally cannot say a single thing he's done in all his games except like get tricked by Nitara to become Onaga, which in turn was irrelevant because he was in Armageddon. :/

I don't think if would be Quan Chi himself Raiden wouldn't mention to Scorpion.

Besides, the "Netherrealm War" has already happened, Shinnok and his probally ex associate are well known.

And Raiden would at the least say to Fujin.

Quan Chi has far more motivation to screw over Scorpion than Shinnok does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Like someone mentioned above though, the netherrealm war already happened in the time line. Quan chi definitely has the motive, but why would they act like it's some being they are not familiar with if it's just him again.

Like someone mentioned above though, the netherrealm war already happened in the time line. Quan chi definitely has the motive, but why would they act like it's some being they are not familiar with if it's just him again.

They must believe that Quan chi is dead .

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Shinnok most likely is defeated early on in the game since they mention the Nether Realm invasion. Shinnok can't die since he is a former Elder God, so I think he is back in the Nether Realm. Maybe he could be the one that trick Fox into getting the dagger in order to return back to power if the demon is not Quan Chi, Havik, Onaga or someone else.

This was the first issue that I can say I enjoyed. The ones before it I felt were just decent.
I'm really excited to see the confrontation between Scorpion and Raiden. Considering that they're both in the game, makes you wonder if Takeda is the casualty. Or maybe Raiden is able to talk Hanzo out of his rage.

Also looking forward to the Kotal/Goro issue.

At this point I wanna know Kotal Kahn's story. Guy supposedly plays a big role in the game and yet we don't know much about him.
Good comic otherwise.

I'm not sure in my thoughts if Taked will make beyond the comic.

His death would be a great loss and climax for Scorpion, and you know how they love to do it.

On the other hand, he could be Hanzo's "successor".

I hope he is in, but looking at him I see he is not ready.

Guess the comic is on 15-20 years, he still have some years to become more adult.

I would hate to see Takeda die to just serve as a plot device to further scorpion's rage.... as if he hasn't got enough to be pissed to about.
But with all seriousness, it would be such a waste... he has so much potential. This kid had a solid introduction and very good character development so far not to mention he's actually a likable character which is more than I can say for most of the hero's atm.

As mentioned earlier by not only myself but a few others I can really see Takeda becoming the main protagonist for a MK game after MKX if not the series as a whole.

Really enjoying the comic looking forward to reading the next chapter.
One thing that's on my mind is how I'll feel about it when there's characters who I'm not very fond of have the primary focus.... will I feel the same way.... I hope so.

I would hate to see Takeda die to just serve as a plot device to further scorpion's rage.... as if he hasn't got enough to be pissed to about.
But with all seriousness, it would be such a waste... he has so much potential. This kid had a solid introduction and very good character development so far not to mention he's actually a likable character which is more than I can say for most of the hero's atm.

As mentioned earlier by not only myself but a few others I can really see Takeda becoming the main protagonist for a MK game after MKX if not the series as a whole.

Really enjoying the comic looking forward to reading the next chapter.
One thing that's on my mind is how I'll feel about it when there's characters who I'm not very fond of have the primary focus.... will I feel the same way.... I hope so.
Did you see he used a whip like a weapon? I think we can take that almost as a confirmation for his introduction in the game, i don't think they would give him such an unique weapon just to kill him at the end...and he also has his father weapon, and scorpion training... it'll be a waste if they just abandon him in the comics... i can see takeda easily becoming a fan favorite...

I was honestly surprised when he didn't lose total control after what Fox did. We all assumed after the last issue that Hanzo was going to lose total control after losing his family for a second time.

Takeda's going to be in the webseries, too, which pretty much confirms he'll be playable in MKX. He'll live.

I would imagine in the comic that Scorpion knows that Quan Chi is the real killer of his original clan. I think he finds out pretty early on in the game which can explain why Scropion calls him a murder during his vs mode intro. Scorpion at this point knows that he can always find always to rebuild his clan. I wish he did this in the original timeline after MK4 then always trying to chase around Quan Chi.