SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

HOLY ****!

That explains Kotal Kahn's "blood God" variation!

We have seen him only on Sun God, but now he is going to use the blood magik.

Gods before Gods? Well...I'm thinking about something, but it couldn't be...COULD IT???

The Kamidogu...daggers...gods before gods...I have only one answer for that, but I think it's not.

So, what we saw on the preview I posted last page were the Osh-Tekk...seems like they paint themselves in a special sort of paint. We did know that, but I didn't expect they would ever appear without it.

I don't know, I will wait to read to give deeper conclusions. Always thanks to [MENTION=18507]Harpoon[/MENTION]!

Reiko is definitely in MKX. I have a feeling he's going to be like Batman... well a bad Batman at least.

I really have my doubts. The comic's going to give focus to a lot of characters who aren't in the game, and I think Reiko's whole purpose may be to serve as an antagonist for Kotal that he can actually bring down in the comic at some point, which probably can't happen with Mileena.

damn.. no picture of Rain gets my hopes up even more since if the costume is different it'd most likely be the game one.. *prays for Rain*

Who are considered the supreme Gods (even though cowards) of the MK universe?

The Elder Gods.

That was easy. The funny on their name is "Elder" (gods too, because they couldn't take Shao Kahn together, but anyway!...).

Elder compared to other gods, like Raiden and Fujin.

So who the hell could be elder than the Elder?

I still think that's too early, but, until last time I knew, only the One Being was contemporary or even older than the gods who would become the Elder Gods.

And you know the relations between Kamidogus and the One Being.

These comics are HEAVY MK lore. I love it!

Someone did mention that kamidogu and Onaga relate to each other... What about Argus, Taven, Dahlia, or someone? Would be funny if Shujinko is the big bad boss, by taking Onaga's powers through fusing the kamidogu

I think Kotal may be talking about "The Blood Demon".

Yes, he is talking about the blood "demon". But the only one we know that can be elder than the elder, god before the gods...

it's the One Being. And its body was shattered with the Kamidogus. And now this tools are daggers. Daggers that are related to the blood "demon".

I'm not saying the One Being is the blood demon with sure, but this comment made by Kotal was absurdely interesting, because the only thing we know until now is about this mysterious ominous presence.
[MENTION=18507]Harpoon[/MENTION], Ed Boon dekonfirmed to The Kombat Tether, but using the same logic of Sub-Zero being Bi-Han/Kuai Liang, he would never tell.

I'm not saying it's the same, but from the lore we have to date...COULD BE related (if not the same).

Interesting twist during the battlefield. And I wonder what would be the price, for invoking the Blood "Demon" pact?

I see that Mavado and the Red Dragon are easily taking out the grunts, and I'm guessing Goro is keeping Shao Kahn's hammer until otherwise.

it's the One Being. And its body was shattered with the Kamidogus. And now this tools are daggers. Daggers that are related to the blood "demon".

And Raiden cut himself with one of those daggers in the comic to clarify his visions and identify the demon who's destroying the boundaries between realms, even after Fujin told him not to out of concern. When I saw that in the comic, my internal alarm bells went off.

Raiden is the big bad/final boss of MKX, I'm calling it now.

And Raiden cut himself with one of those daggers in the comic to clarify his visions and identify the demon who's destroying the boundaries between realms, even after Fujin told him not to out of concern. When I saw that in the comic, my internal alarm bells went off.

Raiden is the big bad/final boss of MKX, I'm calling it now.

I guess this entity uses a host to manifest itself. Could be!

Reiko is so badass. I already liked the guy, but reading these comics I think I would actually be pissed if he is not in the game.
Also,
Spoiler:
Kotal's father will never be the head of a major corporation

My reaction to the story....

Spoiler:
I did not see Rain coming when he was mentioned nor Mavado. Rain made sense given the Osh-Tekk's weakness to darkness. Mavado was just flat random.

I knew it when as soon as Kotal ordered his father to go after Reiko that he was going to be the "major loss" for Kotal. I remember some people thought Erron Black would be the loss.