SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

13_mkxtease01.jpg

From one of Ed's tweets. Jax + Jacqui anyone?

Please let me be wrong. PLEASE.

I hope you are right.
I'll take Jaqui being in MKX, any day over that boring, stale, lame-ass Jax.

There's also a certain quote in that article:

Unlike say, Shao Kahn, Kotal is more interested in being a leader than a conqueror.

Kotal sounds like such a great character.

Sounds awesome.
I still see him taking the Outworld throne by force, though, after acquiring the Blood Magic from the Kamidogu and avenging his fallen ally.

So we keep hearing about this civil war. Who do you think is taking which side?
Who's siding with Goro and who's with Kotal?

Look how interesting things are on IGN's interview:

"Can Hanzo seek justice for his clan without losing his humanity?

"Why is Raiden giving cursed daggers to people in the first place?"
(that's a VERY GOOD QUESTION...)

And best of all:

"He looks like a mindless barbarian, and he can be, but he's nobody's fool. Unlike say, Shao Kahn, Kotal is more interested in being a leader than a conqueror."

As I imagine. Tough, brutal and possibly a crazy maniac. But a leader, possibly in favor of diversity, not a merging realm pervert and up to diplomacy.

I can't wait till Sunday.

Now that's a topic worth discussing ...

Well we know D'vorah will be with Kotal

-KOTAL
Salazar
Kano
D'vorah

-Goro
Mileena
Rieko

Man idk

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

I'd love to see Goro turn good, given that Kotal Kahn seems to be evil.
I've always thought that Goro would be 1 hell of an ally for Raiden to have.
Pair that up with Fujin (who's in the comics), possibly Johnny and Sonya, and Scorpion (seeing that hes not tied to Quan Chi in the comics) at least Raiden somewhat stands a chance of defeating Quan Chi.
If Noob Saibot was cleansed as Sub-Zero or escapes the Soulnado, he could also help Raiden.
My hopes are that Scorpion and Sub-Zero kill Quan Chi.
I have a gut feeling that 1 or both of them will kill Quan Chi, hence Kitana and Kung Lao no longer being dead.

It's not just two sides, Kittelsen's said there are many, many parties in the civil war who want Outworld's throne, and we won't even see all of them in the comic. We haven't even seen much to suggest Goro's his own side; he might just be working for Reiko and Mileena, or someone else.

I'd love to see Goro turn good, given that Kotal Kahn seems to be evil.

Does that quote not say the exact opposite of Kotal just being "evil"? He's probably the best candidate for taking over Outworld.

Now that's a topic worth discussing ...

Well we know D'vorah will be with Kotal

-KOTAL
Salazar
Kano
D'vorah

-Goro
Mileena
Rieko

Man idk

I don't think Goro would side them. I bet Reiko wouldn't give any favor to Shokans. It's probally Goro, Kintaro and Shokans, against Centaurs, against Reiko and Mileena, against Kotal and his allies.

Maybe it's a certain sorcerer in disguise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Shaolin Monks 2 :laugh:

It's not just two sides, Kittelsen's said there are many, many parties in the civil war who want Outworld's throne, and we won't even see all of them in the comic. We haven't even seen much to suggest Goro's his own side; he might just be working for Reiko and Mileena, or someone else.
Does that quote not say the exact opposite of Kotal just being "evil"? He's probably the best candidate for taking over Outworld.

That's exactly what i think. Outworld must be a chaos, and EVERYBODY must be interested on the throne. Imagine how many realms Onaga and Shao Kahn did merged and how many races were under opression and now may have the urge of freedom.

As I said above, I really suspect about Goro being with Reiko. I would bet Reiko was with Shinnok. Unless Reiko shows up as a mastermind, he may have a good trend to a warlord, but I don't think as a mastermind. And Mileena much less.

And about the second quote. Really, that's what I think. Kotal Kahn must be the best man to rule Outworld.

I just won't say "In Kotal Kahn we trust" because I should wait the comic first :laugh:

I found the pencils for the cover to the third print issue of the comic. (Chapters 7-9) We should be getting the coloured version soon.

2rh7604.jpg

I'm sorry I just really think GORO is going to die..that's why he isn't on the original cast...dlc.

I'm sorry I just really think GORO is going to die..that's why he isn't on the original cast...dlc.

I was thinking the same thing tbh. I love Goro, but I can't even say I'd be mad about it. I mean who even thought he would be in the game? He had 2 lines of dialogue in MK9's story and was widely considered the easiest boss in the game. So the fact that he's playable totally makes up for whatever they want to do with him in the story.