johnny cage???

I agree that he was done pretty well in the first movie, but I'd almost prefer if he weren't in the new movie. Some things don't translate well from video game to movie. People randomly coming back from the dead would probably be one of those things.

Well, Johnny Cage never died in the first movie, and the third one is supposed to be replacing the second one, so he should[/b] be in it. Especially if they get the same guy, Lindon Ashby, to play his character.

I think i read the that the johnny cage from the first MK movie is going to be in the movie, or maybe it was the second johnny cage. I dont know for sure

Johnny has always been the greatest Mortal Kombat character. I don't care about your scorpion's or sub-zero's, your kabal's or your liu kangs, Johnny was great, he was comic relief, nut punch says it all, if he hadn't had that stupid thing on his belt last game he'd been great then too, I love playing him and I thought his MK4 ending was hillarious. Not to mention the nut punch, it added to my liking of him especially when Linden Ashby portrayed him in the first, and only in my opinion, movie. I own the second but it sucks monkey balls, except Jade is pretty hot, I was dissapointed because Talisa Sota acted decent in the first and took a complete U-Turn in the ''other'' movie. As did most of the cast, although I was pleased with 'Red' Williams as Jax, seems to fit him very nicely, although they gave him the corniest lines. Hopefuly James Remar will never play Raiden again because let's face it, Chris Lambert aced that part like long ditance runner in a short race. So let's hope everything is improved and that you actually know what the hell is going on in the third and maybe, just maybe, some smart person will organize the mass burning of anything that had to do with that ''other'' movie. Go Johnny Cage!

Johnny Cage is my favorite character as well. Linden Ashby did a great job in the movie and I heard he is suppose to be in the new one.

Well Sub-Zero is my favorite character lol, I just think Johhny is terribly underrated. When I'm suer everyone who bashes him loves to do the nut punch...

I liked johnny Cage's wise-crack approach to things in MK1 movie... In MK2 who did we have as his replacement... Jax... Jax was just not the same. T_T

Esp. since half the time he was hard to even hear when he cracked a joke. His 'joke' about Raiden's power running on AC I didn't hear until the third time I saw the movie.

fuck johnny cage, fuck him up his pretty boy ass. i hate him, more than i hate kobra, kenshi, more than i hate kung lao's fucking hat. but not quite as much as ashrah's hat. that really bites. and as for his one liners? the only funny thing about that was when liu kang turned them back on him.

i really hope the new film will be decent, and stick to the story line, as mk1 was damn near perfect story wise, apart from sub-zero and scorpion and goro being killed by cage. oh yeah and them rescuing sonya before mk2. well it wasnt damn near perfect but as far as movie tie-ins go, it was ok

Crazy the Clown said:
Probably not unless they make him a zombie, like Deception did Liu Kang.

If you're talking about Johhny Cage then all I can do is ask why? He came back in the game unzombied remember?